PDA

View Full Version : Where to get vinyl decaling material

BAD LS1
09-15-2006, 11:18 AM
im in need some sheets of a red vinyl decal material that would match the red on my car as close as possible.

Or i will just have it done in paint if i actually like it.

I kinda like the way this looks with the headlight eyebrows!

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/BuffaloSS/Mods/IMG_1096.jpg

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d94/BuffaloSS/Mods/02-10-06_1331.jpg

jbiscuit
09-15-2006, 11:19 AM
.......rice!

HRSEPLA
09-15-2006, 11:22 AM
BINGO!!

(I got em on Tina's WRX lol)

BAD LS1
09-15-2006, 11:23 AM
You ever see how LARGE the ehad light pods are on these cars lol it sneeds something break it up.hahahah

its just a thought.

juicedimpss
09-15-2006, 11:25 AM
You ever see how LARGE the ehad light pods are on these cars lol it sneeds something break it up.hahahah

its just a thought.
call champion graphics.im sure they would sell you a few small pieces of red.
414-571-0101

pOrk
09-15-2006, 11:30 AM
Street Graphix Usually has scrap pieces they give away for dirt cheap if not free, otherwise a sheet to cut from would be less then 5 bucks.

GRNDNL
09-15-2006, 11:45 AM
Yup.....Ricer for sure......:rice

I'm sure I can get some for you, I really don't think the color would be close, but we have painted vinyl before.....:shades

BAD LS1
09-15-2006, 12:45 PM
Yup.....Ricer for sure......:rice

I'm sure I can get some for you, I really don't think the color would be close, but we have painted vinyl before.....:shades

I was thinking of having the headlights painted if it looked good. I just want something close so i can get a rough idea of if it will be OK or gay looking.

Poncho
09-15-2006, 01:35 PM
over in hartford, take 83 into hartford, head towards the industrial park.

make a left @ the stop sign to where 83 meets w/ downtown.

immediately make a right as if heading towards the park, on your left in that little strip is a sign shop. They have done tons of stuff for me for dirt cheap.

All the decals on my grand prix, they did them.
All the few decals on the GTO, they did them.
The few that were on my sisters grand am, they did those too.

The price is right, and they're a nice low key family owned and run business.
out of anyone local, I'd rather give them my business.

They do all the decalling for the locals, Hartford PD, I think Slinger PD, and most of the businesses.

05caddyext
09-15-2006, 11:21 PM
place in waukesha right by ace hardware on sunset, cant think of the name off hand, has tons of colors. they have like 100 different shades of all different colors, they were able to match my cavalier sunburst metallic orange almost perfect. its a guy and his dad that own and run the place, they are super cheap and their vinly lasts for a long time. its right next to autozone in between autozone and ace hardware on sunset.

TURTLE
09-16-2006, 06:30 PM
i'll toss in another nod for troy at street graphix.. he does excellent work, and would probably even cut 'em especially for the car and install 'em for dirt cheep...

u_say_go
09-16-2006, 08:25 PM
just about any hobby shop would carry that material. try Trackside r/c raceway on 124th just south of Capital....or ABC R/C in downtown waukesha.