PDA

View Full Version : need to move?

88Nightmare
09-15-2006, 07:10 AM
Just found out from work I can get a free straight truck for a weekend if I should ever need one, so I thought id avail my services to anyone who might need to move. I can get a 20-26ft enclosed van or a 20" stake bed truck. All you need to do is fuel it up when we're done. Just thought id get this out there. :headbang

pOrk
09-15-2006, 07:43 AM
Just found out from work I can get a free straight truck for a weekend if I should ever need one, so I thought id avail my services to anyone who might need to move. I can get a 20-26ft enclosed van or a 20" stake bed truck. All you need to do is fuel it up when we're done. Just thought id get this out there. :headbang

Can I use it next weekend? A real good friend of mine is moving, and if he rents its gonna cost him 50 bucks plus fuel. He is moving from greenfield off of layton to west allis one block north of greenfield ave

shawn
09-15-2006, 07:49 AM
hey mike, i dont know who your sources are, but last time mike let someone use a straight truck, airoldi bros got sued cuz someone ran over someone. or something of that nature. not to be a ass or anything like that, but last i knew from mikie was that no one could just use a straight truck, you have to go through all the paper work and have insurance as well if im not wrong. not trying to be a d**k or anything, this is just what i know.

88Nightmare
09-15-2006, 10:03 AM
are you serious? I was talking to peggy this morning and she said otherwise, because I was going to need one in a few weeks, which was why I asked her.