PDA

View Full Version : myspace date #4

mrz28M6
09-12-2006, 05:23 PM
i know many of you have been waiting for this so here it goes:
i messaged this chick from milwaukee that had a cool profile and tons of hot pix. to my surprise, she messaged me back the same day. after a few days of emailing eachother back and forth i figured we should meet. so she gives me a call and sounds real sweet and we talk for about an hour before we choose on a meeting location. she just gives me her address and i meet her at her house per her request. i come to her door and knock as there isnt a door bell and here comes this crack head out the window of the upper (its a duplex) and hes like whos there? wtf i'm like i'm here for nikole. she then comes to the door and was looking pretty hot. so we go get a movie and venture back to her place. on the way there i was like who the hell is that guy upstairs and i guess she said hes some druggie thats paranoid about the cops. lmao so after watching the movie for about a half hour, the motion lights come on outside, and shes like oh sh*t, i'm like what? what? shes like its my ex bf. so all of a sudden this guy starts pounding on the windows saying nikole i know you're in there! at this point, i'm like damn am i on candid camera or in the movie scene of basic instinct. shes like dont worry about i'll be right back, and she goes outside and starts cussing at the guy and comes back in. so we continue with the movie, about 45 mins later the lights come on again and the windows are being pounded on. lmfao shes like i'm sorry. at this point, i'm kinda speechless. he goes away and we watch the rest of the movie. i figure i should probably go as this feels like a date from hell. lol so i grab the keys on the couch and give her a hug and leave. so getting to my car, i realized my dumb ass took the wrongs keys. i proceed to go back to her door and knock and she comes to the door with nothing on and is like whats wrong?:headbang i'm like i took the wrong keys, shes like come in and get them. after going back in the house she says i wanna make this bad date up to you. whoa!!! after that it was history :)

pOrk
09-12-2006, 05:30 PM
Riiiight

mrz28M6
09-12-2006, 05:34 PM
it wont let me attach a pic so if someone wants to help i can send it to them

PureSound15
09-12-2006, 05:35 PM
:pics

Or SOMETHING to give me a picture in my head. Maybe a myspace link??

PureSound15
09-12-2006, 05:39 PM
PM sent :thumbsup

Lash
09-12-2006, 05:43 PM
Riiiight

My thoughs exactley.

Some of these 'dates' are getting too good to be true.

mrz28M6
09-12-2006, 05:47 PM
lash what i dont do is list all the bad ones. lol i like to list just the good juicy ones :)

CruxGNZ
09-12-2006, 05:57 PM
The first part sounds real. I have had my share of F'd up dates too.

i know many of you have been waiting for this so here it goes:
i messaged this chick from milwaukee that had a cool profile and tons of hot pix. to my surprise, she messaged me back the same day. after a few days of emailing eachother back and forth i figured we should meet. so she gives me a call and sounds real sweet and we talk for about an hour before we choose on a meeting location. she just gives me her address and i meet her at her house per her request. i come to her door and knock as there isnt a door bell and here comes this crack head out the window of the upper (its a duplex) and hes like whos there? wtf i'm like i'm here for nikole. she then comes to the door and was looking pretty hot. so we go get a movie and venture back to her place. on the way there i was like who the hell is that guy upstairs and i guess she said hes some druggie thats paranoid about the cops. lmao so after watching the movie for about a half hour, the motion lights come on outside, and shes like oh sh*t, i'm like what? what? shes like its my ex bf. so all of a sudden this guy starts pounding on the windows saying nikole i know you're in there! at this point, i'm like damn am i on candid camera or in the movie scene of basic instinct. shes like dont worry about i'll be right back, and she goes outside and starts cussing at the guy and comes back in. so we continue with the movie, about 45 mins later the lights come on again and the windows are being pounded on. lmfao shes like i'm sorry. at this point, i'm kinda speechless. he goes away and we watch the rest of the movie. i figure i should probably go as this feels like a date from hell. lol so i grab the keys on the couch and give her a hug and leave.

The rest is :alcoholic :durr

so getting to my car, i realized my dumb ass took the wrongs keys. i proceed to go back to her door and knock and she comes to the door with nothing on and is like whats wrong?:headbang i'm like i took the wrong keys, shes like come in and get them. after going back in the house she says i wanna make this bad date up to you. whoa!!! after that it was a fantasy :)

wikked
09-12-2006, 06:07 PM
Yeaaa... she just decided to get completely naked in the 10 seconds between you leaving & realizing you got the wrong keys, and walking back to the door.
Surprised she didn't break her coccyx ripping those clothes off so fast. :rolleyes:

Someone search the Penthouse Letters archives. :rolf

pOrk
09-12-2006, 06:11 PM
And if your a car guy, you know exactly which keys are yours.

88Nightmare
09-12-2006, 06:25 PM

dayum. that was a ***** slap :chair: :D

DirtyMax
09-12-2006, 06:27 PM
You'd have a hell of a lot more credibility if you started linking profiles. ;)

68RR440
09-12-2006, 06:35 PM
Then while you are in the house banging her, the crackhead from upstairs, who has already switched keys with you, takes your car to the neighborhood chop shop, sells it for $50, comes back to the house, high as a giraffe pu$$y and joins in for a sexy 3 way love fest? :rolf I'm pretty sure I have seen that movie.

I call BS on this, and all the others.

Did you ever name the alleged Hooters broad?

PureSound15
09-12-2006, 06:36 PM
The pic you sent me doesn't work, it's not a picture. Try again I'll do it again tonight.

CruxGNZ
09-12-2006, 06:36 PM
HAHAHA! Burn! :thumbsup I have yet to meet one woman that has less than 10 keys and all kinds of wierd crap... er, feminine key fobs. How could you not have known? Didn't you see the Strawberry shortcake and care bear key fobs?

nismodave
09-12-2006, 06:41 PM
Stop posting your bull$hit stories, nobody cares.

68RR440
09-12-2006, 06:41 PM

Anakonda69
09-12-2006, 06:43 PM
wow sounds like some movie...maybe a lil too good to be true..

H8RADE
09-12-2006, 06:55 PM
This guy is a fuking liar and probably still has the Visa receipt from the last time he had sex.
What a fuking moron.
Create your 'new improved e-persona' somewhere else, like Neverland.
I'm Gideon...and I'm a star...
:rolf

Reverend Cooper
09-12-2006, 06:59 PM
dood first off either these chix are ******* retards that drool second. they are just fatass cows that need lovin and you oblige. third they are guys and your into that. i call bullshit here folks

HP ADDICT
09-12-2006, 07:23 PM
Ummm yeah....she sounds classy. Ex bfs/crack heads everywhere and she gets naked after 40mins on the first date.

Slow Joe
09-12-2006, 07:27 PM
Yeahhh... I have went on my share of myspace dates, and none of them seem 1/2 as interesting as your stories... But if they were... I would of gotten laid many times thanks to myspace...

BadAzzGTA89
09-12-2006, 07:40 PM
http://www.urbanbooks.net/images/donthatetheplayer.jpg

73Dustr
09-12-2006, 08:25 PM
Yeaaa... she just decided to get completely naked in the 10 seconds between you leaving & realizing you got the wrong keys, and walking back to the door.
Surprised she didn't break her coccyx ripping those clothes off so fast. :rolleyes:

Someone search the Penthouse Letters archives. :rolf

:rolf Sounds like someone is just taking scenes out of some "special" movies. Surprised her roommate didn't come barging in and after a second of bewilderment, ripped her clothes off to join the action.....

88Nightmare
09-12-2006, 08:33 PM
how do you know the roommate is a woman?

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2006, 08:38 PM
well that was a good STORY....really enjoyed it..not its time for bed...always enjoy a good bed time story....nite nite.......

GRAMPS SS
09-12-2006, 08:39 PM
how do you know the roommate is a woman?

better yet how does he know she WAS a REAL women......:alcoholic .

Anakonda69
09-12-2006, 08:52 PM
i know this is way off subject but i love the concept t/a that BADAZZGTA89 has in his avatar...

pOrk
09-12-2006, 08:56 PM
i know this is way off subject but i love the concept t/a that BADAZZGTA89 has in his avatar...

10 points for being random

BadAzzGTA89
09-12-2006, 09:29 PM
Good smit +1

DirtyMax
09-12-2006, 09:55 PM
I guess all you single lonely fellas need to get into this myspace gig. He's getting more as$ than a toilet seat lately... :alcoholic

moels
09-12-2006, 10:11 PM
I called bullshit on myspace date #1 and got railed for it. I think this is so bullshit his eyes are brown.

DirtyMax
09-12-2006, 10:14 PM
I called bullshit on myspace date #1 and got railed for it. I think this is so bullshit his eyes are brown.

I think your skepticism is echoed now, Wayne. That or this one better go buy a Powerball ticket. :D

jbiscuit
09-13-2006, 07:45 AM
sorry dude, this one is a little far fetched. You'd make a good smut writer though

Waver
09-13-2006, 09:35 AM
I think the bullshit is getting deep in here

88Nightmare
09-13-2006, 09:36 AM
time to put on the waders!

97z2801ss
09-13-2006, 09:37 AM
cant wait to hear what storys are made up in myspace #5, #6 and 7

Slow Joe
09-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Just curious, was she a virgin too? :rolf

H8RADE
09-13-2006, 09:42 AM
Just curious, was she a virgin too? :rolf

She was, and her parents came over with a camcorder to record the 'deflowering' for 'posterity'.
Joe Liar is teeing off with her father this morning at Bushwood C.C. at 10:14.
Her parents were so impressed with his bedroom bravado that they want him to help their other daughter when she turns 14 next month.
Looky there...I'm a writer...

mrz28M6
09-13-2006, 09:58 AM
lmfao you guys are great. and jeremy its actually get more ***** than a litter box. and to all you jealous geeks that go on here 24/7 i could give two sh*ts what you pickle smokers think :) anyone wanna meet me and see what this liar can show ya??? i'm available on thursdays and fridays anytime!

H8RADE
09-13-2006, 10:05 AM
anyone wanna meet me and see what this liar can show ya??? i'm available on thursdays and fridays anytime!

Are you offering to show men your penis?
Do you have a video screening party of your 'conquests' planned?
Shouldn't you be busy with Elin Nordgren on Thursday and Penelope Cruz on Friday?
I heard Jessica Alba was in town this weekend?

DirtyMax
09-13-2006, 10:11 AM
You don't have to get all defensive. This site ran some dude out of town a while back and this is starting to resemble that chain of events. Just link their pages so people can see these people. They aren't going to bug them. Proof establishes credibility. Without it, it looks pretty Grim (pun intended).

mrz28M6
09-13-2006, 10:12 AM
gay things come up to your mind right away huh? sorry to hear that you havent gotten any in while. oh btw 10-1 odds says i'd knock the gravy out of your fat ass

Waver
09-13-2006, 10:33 AM
gay things come up to your mind right away huh? sorry to hear that you havent gotten any in while. oh btw 10-1 odds says i'd knock the gravy out of your fat ass

I doubt that one...I think that is a bigger story than what you have been posting. Post up proof. Then we will shut up. What did you expect to come out of these threads? Respect? How can we give you any respect or give you any kind of credit when what you post up here seems to be taken right out of the Vivid Video collection....

68RR440
09-13-2006, 10:38 AM
You don't have to get all defensive. This site ran some dude out of town a while back and this is starting to resemble that chain of events. Just link their pages so people can see these people. They aren't going to bug them. Proof establishes credibility. Without it, it looks pretty Grim (pun intended).

Check out my 5765 HP Camaro.... :rolf :rolf :rolf

http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k200/68RR440/d21.jpg

Want_Notch
09-13-2006, 10:43 AM
Where is 7.0? He has mrz28m6's proof.

Myles
09-13-2006, 10:45 AM
Oh yeah? Check out my rocket powered MR2

http://www.tgdspeed.com/tgdmain/myles/totallymine.jpg

EDIT- Some a-hole decided to write on my photo! so i scribbled it out, its mine, i swear.

68RR440
09-13-2006, 10:48 AM
Check out my rocket powered.... rocket.

http://www.whatrain.com/seattle/publicArt/rocket.jpg

Myles
09-13-2006, 10:49 AM

Damn... i cant go into space with mine :/

DirtyMax
09-13-2006, 10:49 AM
It's official. This tread earns the designation of a:

http://images.google.com/url?q=http://jeffwrightband.com/images/Train%2520Wreck.jpg&sig=__t3aZQ36037w6NUUPQbONTRBdmgY=

juicedimpss
09-13-2006, 10:51 AM

is that a 350 rocket?

68RR440
09-13-2006, 11:00 AM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b16/parts53186/679836c5.jpg

68RR440
09-13-2006, 11:02 AM
http://www.djmaillet.com/Shit-Meter.gif

Want_Notch
09-13-2006, 11:31 AM
He would post pictures but he doesn't own a camera, doesn't want to ruin the "integrity" of the women, is worried about the legal ramifactions of posting links, and is to busy arguing with the dealership about problems with his $45,000 boat that he pulls with a 06 Dodge Hemi with a supercharger!

wikked
09-13-2006, 11:49 AM
lmfao you guys are great. and jeremy its actually get more ***** than a litter box. and to all you jealous geeks that go on here 24/7 i could give two sh*ts what you pickle smokers think :) anyone wanna meet me and see what this liar can show ya??? i'm available on thursdays and fridays anytime!

If you didn't care what we thought, you wouldn't be putting up your fabricated conquests :rolleyes:

Your stories have more holes than 2pac, Biggie & 50ยข combined.

Answer the three biggest questions:

1. How did you grab her Hello Kitty/Pokemon/witty sexual phrase encased in plastic keychain... instead of your 3-4 key/remote/fav. car brand logo keychain?

2. How did the clothes disappear from her body in the 10 seconds it took you to walk out the door and go back in for the right keys?

3. Post up #4's Myspace page so we can ask her if she knows you, you have nothing to lose if it's all true.

:shades

fireguyrick
09-13-2006, 12:00 PM
Hey, he is a former marine. Therfore it is entirely possible that he is getting all of this azz. I have seen what MANY a Marine will bury their love pump in, and that could explain why he is not posting links or pics.

myspace #5 is going to be a 3 way with a chick that drives a cavalier and a chick that drives jetta.

Rick

juicedimpss
09-13-2006, 12:03 PM
myspace #5 is going to be a 3 way with a chick that drives a cavalier and a chick that drives jetta.

Rick
thats just sick
+1 for you

Lash
09-13-2006, 12:13 PM

Rick

Thats hott!!!!

:goof :puke

Syclone0044
09-13-2006, 01:01 PM
I am not ready to call the guy a liar yet, it seems possible he's telling the truth, perhaps some embellishment..

But I think what everyone here is trying to say is that, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.".......

juicedimpss
09-13-2006, 01:12 PM
I am not ready to call the guy a liar yet, it seems possible he's telling the truth, perhaps some embellishment..

But I think what everyone here is trying to say is that, "Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof.".......
i will say from my experiences from myspace,it could be possible to get her naked in the first 10 minutes,however i doubt she was a supermodel or even close to that...

BigSnailBuick
09-13-2006, 01:18 PM
The penthouse archives :thumbsup :rolf No ***** or pissed ex of any sort would make me grab the wrong keys.:devil

Slow Joe
09-13-2006, 01:30 PM
Hey, he is a former marine. Therfore it is entirely possible that he is getting all of this azz. I have seen what MANY a Marine will bury their love pump in, and that could explain why he is not posting links or pics.

Rick

:rolf :rolf :rolf +1 for Rick...

i will say from my experiences from myspace,it could be possible to get her naked in the first 10 minutes,however i doubt she was a supermodel or even close to that...

Quoted for Truth...

nismodave
09-13-2006, 01:33 PM

Oh Oh.....Now hes mad, since we called him on his BS.:loser

52isntbigenough
09-13-2006, 01:49 PM
4 pages of this crap and not one single pic of this chick or a link to her MySpace page????? .........HaaaaaaaaaBullshiiit.....excuse me.

73Dustr
09-13-2006, 03:05 PM

So in the event someone off the forum actually met you, would you start a new thread "BrewCity Date #1"? Is that what you're going for?

68RR440
09-13-2006, 03:06 PM
So in the event someone off the forum actually met you, would you start a new thread "BrewCity Date #1"? Is that what you're going for?
:rolf +1

DirtyMax
09-13-2006, 03:14 PM

I've met him before... several times. So has Yoo and a few others. That's why I don't know what to think quite honestly. It sounds far-fetched as hell but then again, stranger things have happened. I hunted down info on myspace dates #2 and #3 (links and info in those posts) of his but can't seem to find anything on #4. Who the hell knows anymore... don't really care either. Was trying to help vouge by finding the broads but now it's no longer worth the effort...

BAD LS1
09-13-2006, 03:32 PM
LOL maybe Dirty Sanchez could add this to the Bang Bus collection... "My Space Bangers".

So did she demand you toss it in her crapper or what?

Myles
09-13-2006, 03:42 PM
LOL maybe Dirty Sanchez could add this to the Bang Bus collection... "My Space Bangers".

So did she demand you toss it in her crapper or what?

Anal creampie?!?!

CruxGNZ
09-13-2006, 04:27 PM
anyone wanna meet me and see what this liar can show ya??? i'm available on thursdays and fridays anytime!
Eeeeew. That's just wrong.

Perhaps his dates weren't with women, hence no pictures?

BAD LS1
09-13-2006, 05:17 PM
Anal creampie?!?!

BWAHHAHAHAHA Chicks dig it.

Want_Notch
09-13-2006, 05:51 PM
Eeeeew. That's just wrong.

Perhaps his dates weren't with women, hence no pictures?

Anal Creampie?

PB86MCSS
09-13-2006, 06:28 PM
Show who what? Are we playing you show me yours I'll show you mine? Too bad the stories sound like b.s. Somewhat believable because the amount of easy whores there are, but surely b.s.

These types of stories guys tell their friends....anyone who actually hooks up with chicks usually doesn't go posting about it to strangers...unless of course its made up.

mrz28M6
09-13-2006, 06:53 PM
dont worry mcss i've seen you before, your ass would get turned down by an escort so i'm quite sure you wouldnt know about easy whores

PB86MCSS
09-13-2006, 07:59 PM
Damn your good, got me on that one.

Shhh, don't tell everyone how ugly I am.

:loser

USMARINE1108
09-13-2006, 08:35 PM
Hey, he is a former Marine. Therfore it is entirely possible that he is getting all of this azz. I have seen what MANY a Marine will bury their love pump in, and that could explain why he is not posting links or pics.

Rick

True story.

wikked
09-13-2006, 09:10 PM
True story.

Even so... he's claiming hawt/sexy/unfy/smokin chicks, do Marine's have sh1tty vision as well then? =P

mrz28M6
09-13-2006, 09:11 PM
ahh the good ole days of camp pendleton marine1108 lol

H8RADE
09-13-2006, 11:06 PM
ahh the good ole days of camp pendleton marine1108 lol

Who fuggin cares?
You seem the kind of guy who served...just so he can tell people he served...
Makes it hard to appreciate...

pOrk
09-13-2006, 11:12 PM
Damn your good, got me on that one.

Shhh, don't tell everyone how ugly I am.

:loser

I hope I am ugly too, I dont want to get hit on by this guy and get boinked on the first date :rolf

sidewayzbimmer
09-14-2006, 12:17 AM
myspace gots "PHAT" ho's dawg! Phucking liar i called it from the start! Wheres is your myspace page so we can just see what kind of girls you talk to!

PB86MCSS
09-14-2006, 08:01 AM
One word sums it all up...douchebag. Just rolls of the tongue too. Oh wait, we are all just *haters* and *don't get any* because we call out his bullshit. Good comebacks. :rolleyes:

Even if any of it was true...nobody cares about anyone elses sex life on here. People that actually get laid don't tell everyone about it.

Brian98GTP
09-14-2006, 05:04 PM
One word sums it all up...douchebag. Just rolls of the tongue too. Oh wait, we are all just *haters* and *don't get any* because we call out his bullshit. Good comebacks. :rolleyes:

Even if any of it was true...nobody cares about anyone elses sex life on here. People that actually get laid don't tell everyone about it.

WeRd!!
Imagine the sh!t I'd be in if my mistress found out I was telling people on the interweb about us..... :punch: