PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2000 Ford Taurus SE sedan...

tbarsch
09-11-2006, 01:47 PM
The wife has decided she wants a new car, so I have been asked to post her car for sale. It is a silver Ford Taurus with 115,000 miles, body is perfect - never been in any accidents, paint is very near perfect. Interior is dark charcoal in color and also in near perfect shape- no rips, tears, etc. Recently new items include a battery, alternator,starter, tires, and brakes (all 4). The car has power windows, power locks, power seats, power mirrors, tilt, power adjustable pedals, AM/FM/cassette, remote entry/lock/trunk. Everything in the car works flawlessly (AC,heat,radio,etc), and has always been a very reliable car. Higher mileage due to daily work commute from Dousman to downtown when first purchased. 3.0 liter engine has been maintained well, with regular 3000 mile oil changes. The aftermarket power sliding sunroof did develop an occasional leak, however, the glass assembly has been recently replaced with a new, improved design by the original installing company and the leaks have stopped... The only real issue with the car is the front edge of the headliner is a little goofed up from the sunroof company getting access... The car goes nice, stops nice, shifts nice, and is a very good reliable vehicle. I'll be sad to see it go simply due to it's reliability... Anyway - KBB says 3900, but first 3500 can have it...

Thanks,

Tony

tbarsch
09-12-2006, 10:18 PM
Bummer - I thought someone would jump on this rather quickly...

:confused