PDA

View Full Version : 1000's of CD's!!!! Cheap!!

mrz28M6
09-09-2006, 06:34 PM
heres the deal guys:
my uncle owns an amusement company and since the hot new thing is the internet jukeboxes, he got rid of all his cd-required ones. so he has about 5000 cds that he gave me :) $4 bucks each! the only thing is they dont have a case, they do have a cover though. They are all in perfect conditioin otherwise i will offer a full refund! i'm not going to list all of them so let me know what you're looking for. heres some of the stuff:
jimmy buffet greatest hits,reo speedwagon greatest hits,santana,billy joel greatest hits,puddle of mudd,just about every garth brooks cd,allen jackson,U2 greatest hits,creed,CCR greatest hits,lionel ritchie greatest hits,heart greatest hits,elton john greatest hits,matchbox 20 yourself like you,foreigner,tom petty greatest hits,brooks and dunn,alanis morissette jagged pill.steve miller band greatest hits,eagles greatest hits,queen,smashmouth,bush 16 stone,bob seger greatest hits,jewel,aerosmith greatest hits,will smith,zz top greatest hits,pulp fiction soundtrack,abba,van halen greatest hits,def lepard greatest hits,john mellencamp greatest hits,steve miller band greatest hits,lynard skynard greatest,wall flowers,no doubt,godsmack,tonic, best of doors,meatloaf greatest,grease,dave matthews, eminem(marhsall lp,encore,eminem show),sublime,beastie boys,journey greatest hits,bob marley greatest,pearl jam,candlebox.

if you're looking for something let me know but keep in mind this is mostly older stuff and not anything current. thanks again! you can also set up a time with me and come look at them all if you want too.

pOrk
09-09-2006, 06:49 PM
Got any 50's music? If so, I want all of it. Let me know

mrz28M6
09-09-2006, 06:55 PM
like what? lol i have a bunch of older stuff not quite sure if its 50's give me some names of some artists! lol

limpimpg
09-09-2006, 08:01 PM
most likely you will not but . s.o.d. speak english or die

RanJer
09-09-2006, 08:47 PM
all your eagles and skynyrd are belong to me! PM sent