PDA

View Full Version : My Public Service

BadAzzGTA89
09-07-2006, 06:36 AM
WATER...... It has been scientifically proven that if we drink 1 liter of water each day, at the end of the year we would have absorbed more than 1 kilo of Escherichia coli bacteria found in feces; in other words, we are consuming 1 kilo of poop! However, we do not run that risk when drinking beer(or rum, whiskey, vodka, wine or other liquors) because alcohol has to go through a distillation process of boiling, filtering and fermenting.

WATER = Poop
beer= HEALTH

Free yourself of poop, drink BEER!!! It is better to drink beer and talk shit than to drink water and be full of shit.
There is no need to thank me for this valuable information, I am doing it as a public service:thumbsup

Teufelhunden
09-07-2006, 09:17 AM
My editorial comments:goof

City of Milwaukee WATER = Poop
Any Lakefront (http://www.lakefrontbrewery.com) beer= HEALTH

jbiscuit
09-07-2006, 09:45 AM
bottled water for the win. Brush your teeth with booze!

wikked
09-07-2006, 09:46 AM
Alcohol kills germs =]

Karps TA
09-07-2006, 09:50 AM
So why is it then that when I drink lots of beer I get the shits?

Flight_740
09-07-2006, 09:56 AM

The beer you drink is not pure. Switch from Busch to Spotted Cow ASAP.:thumbsup Just like water, the more expensive water is most pure. Same for beer.

Yooformula
09-07-2006, 10:01 AM

the beer is replacing the dirty water and filtering it out of your body.

Teufelhunden
09-07-2006, 10:11 AM
Mmmm, Spotted Cow. Thanks, I'm stuck at work all day too.

GinoRin
09-07-2006, 10:30 AM
U guys R killin' me... I havent had alcohol in 3 weeks kuz of my tonsils, and I'm on a strict diet of soup and water for another 2... LAME

I do have lots of liquid vicodin tho :durr

Crawlin
09-07-2006, 10:36 AM
Spotted Cow, Fat Squirrel, Totally Naked

All of those are awesome

juicedimpss
09-07-2006, 10:43 AM
i like beer

Crawlin
09-07-2006, 10:51 AM
Damn straight you do. I know you are a very gracious host too. That was alot of beer being drank the other night

juicedimpss
09-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Damn straight you do. I know you are a very gracious host too. That was alot of beer being drank the other night
haha,its time to re-stock..........we damn near finished it all!

RanJer
09-07-2006, 12:00 PM
I got a fresh 30... well now, after last night a 19 pack? Anyone want a beer? it's officialy afternoon haha

Al
09-07-2006, 06:05 PM
Alcohol is yeast piss!

Taking microbio and immunology.

There are more bacteria in your body than you have cells.
There are approximately 10 bacteria per cell in your body.
Your poo is 1/3 bacteria.
About 2-4% of your body weight is bacteria.

If you drink too much beer and pass out, you will culture more bacteria on your urine-soaked pants and vomit-covered shirt in one evening than what you soak up from water in a year. Don't forget how many bacteria can grow on your skin when you are too hungover to take a shower. Ever smell someone with a hangover? Ya. they stink!

Flight_740
09-08-2006, 10:36 AM
Alcohol is yeast piss!

Taking microbio and immunology.

There are more bacteria in your body than you have cells.
There are approximately 10 bacteria per cell in your body.
Your poo is 1/3 bacteria.
About 2-4% of your body weight is bacteria.

If you drink too much beer and pass out, you will culture more bacteria on your urine-soaked pants and vomit-covered shirt in one evening than what you soak up from water in a year. Don't forget how many bacteria can grow on your skin when you are too hungover to take a shower. Ever smell someone with a hangover? Ya. they stink!

I say ban this guy!!:chair:

:rolf :rolf Just playin.