PDA

View Full Version : Chevy go fast goodies

350-Z28
09-06-2006, 11:52 PM
I have loads of small block/camaro parts I need to sell.

Willing to part with LS1 whole or short block!!!

Up for grabs is a Brodix pro-bracket aluminum intake with 2,000 or less miles on it for $200, or $300 with your choice of edelbrock 4-barrels, either 650 cfm or 750 cfm and a edelbrock proflo 360 degree intake with brand new K&N filter

Howards Cams 1.5 ratio billet aluminum roller rockers 3/8" stud with extended nuts. 1500 miles on these. Annodized purple appearance. $125

Two edelbrock carbs (unless one leaves with intake) 650 and 750 cfm available. I would like to get $100 a piece, price is negotiable

I have a relatively mild SBC cam mildly used for $25

If you want slightly more agressive cam I could pull my Lunati bracket master 2 cam out of my block, low mileage cam $35

Complete Comp cams set up, cam, lifters, and springs, never been out of the box $200 for the set with 1 year comp cams warranty ask for specs if interested

Lunati hydraulic flat tappet lifters $20

Good recently rebuilt T-5 manual trans for 82-92 camaros with bell housing and clutch with less than 5k on the clock $300 for the package

Universal traction bars for cars with leaf spring rear suspension. I mistakenly bought them for my car last year at Iola for $85, will sell for $50 never been bolted to anything.

Stock cast iron cylinder heads off of my 350. Less than 5k on the heads with new valve springs (wrong ones for my Lunati cam but better than factory) $60 for the pair.

I also have 2 more sets of cylinder heads, one off of a 327 vette motor i believe in good shape $50 for those, another set off of a 350 in need of complete tear down and rebuild, or a cool coffee table $25

I can also part with one of my 350 4-bolt blocks would need minor boring to clean up, hasn't been bored before and comes with a bucket of main caps rods and pistons. I would like to see $75 out of it, but we can talk about it.

I have a good passenger side fender for a 82-92 Camaro. $30

I have the front bumper with brand new headlights from my 84 Camaro in good shape needs paint $50.

If there are F-body parts you want but are not listed please message me and let me know, hardly anything on my car will be factory and lots will have to go. Feel free to give me a call at 262-352-0261