PDA

View Full Version : Child prostitution on MSNBC

Yooformula
09-06-2006, 12:19 AM
:fire OMG, this sh it is disgusting. Anyone else watching this farkcing sh it?!?!?! 8-12 yr old girls being sold in Cambodia and Vietnam to AMERICANS!! They are following an American doctor around talking to him about how he has sex with 10 yr old girls. Wow, words cant even describe my rage right now.

Anakonda69
09-06-2006, 12:23 AM
thats why i don't watch the news.....too much sick shit

hrsp
09-06-2006, 01:30 AM
thats why i don't watch the news.....too much sick shit

its getting to that point aint it...nothing but sick fukks that you cant kill:flipoff2:

97z2801ss
09-06-2006, 01:35 AM
sick shit

Flicktitty
09-06-2006, 01:46 AM
yeah, i saw that about a week ago. i thought the same thing! :( GROSS!

H8RADE
09-06-2006, 11:11 AM
How about the 3 sick fuks who were caught digging up the 20 year old girl who died in the motorcycle accident recently?
They already admitted what they wanted with the body, and they deserve to be beaten to death with a lead pipe.
I can promise you that right now, there are people you know and trust that are doing horrible, terrible things right under your nose.
The internet brings the world within reach of the dregs of society.
Its a brave new world.
:flipoff2:

junk mx6 no rly
09-06-2006, 11:25 AM
How about the 3 sick fuks who were caught digging up the 20 year old girl who died in the motorcycle accident recently?
They already admitted what they wanted with the body, and they deserve to be beaten to death with a lead pipe.
I can promise you that right now, there are people you know and trust that are doing horrible, terrible things right under your nose.
Its a brave new world.

beat them with a lead pipe they need to get it shoved up there ass and droped from a a 10ft ladder onto a pile of glass over and over then fix them back up to full heath and then do it to them again:devil

Yooformula
09-06-2006, 11:41 AM
Its a brave new world.

ARGG I just saw that after the show aired too.. They were even kind enough to buy condoms beforehand. How nice of them:rolleyes:

Yooformula
09-06-2006, 11:42 AM
beat them with a lead pipe they need to get it shoved up there ass and droped from a a 10ft ladder onto a pile of glass over and over then fix them back up to full heath and then do it to them again:devil

This sounds like a scene from WWE summerslam:goof

H8RADE
09-07-2006, 05:19 PM
MILWAUKEE (AP) -- An 11-year-old girl was sexually assaulted by as many as 20 boys as a 16-year-old girl watched and told her what sex acts to perform, authorities say in the latest mob attack to rock Milwaukee and set off another round of civic soul-searching.
"It almost leaves me speechless. It is just senseless acts of violence. It is inhumane. It is embarrassing to the city of Milwaukee and its people. ... There should be outrage," Barbara Nuell-Moore, director of the neighborhood-improvement group Project Respect.
The 16-year-old girl and a 15-year-old boy have been charged in juvenile court in the attack, which took place on Monday in a house on the city's north side. A 40-year-old man who also had sex with the child may also be charged, authorities said.
As for the others, "we're dealing with a lot of nicknames so we're trying to track down these people," said prosecutor Matthew Torbeson.
Numerous violent crimes have shocked the city this summer, starting with a Memorial Day weekend in which 28 people were shot. Homicides overall are down this year, but two other categories of violent crime are up from 2005 - assaults by 22 percent and robberies by 36 percent, Police Chief Nan Hegerty told the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel.
Hegerty's spokeswoman said the chief had no comment on the alleged gang rape.
According to court papers, the 11-year-old girl told police she was interested romantically in the 16-year-old girl, who looked and dressed like a boy.
The alleged victim and two friends went to the 16-year-old's house, where the child performed oral sex on three teenage boys, according to court papers. The 40-year-old uncle of the 16-year-old admitted he also had sex with the 11-year-old and told police that the 16-year-old was directing the child, the papers said.
The 11-year-old then went to the basement, where there were about 15 males and she told police she "began to choose who she wanted to perform oral sex on," court papers said.
The 16-year-old told police that the 11-year-old had told her she wanted to perform oral sex on the boys in the house. The 16-year-old denied encouraging her.
The 16-year-old girl and the 15-year-old boy were charged with being a party to sexual assault. Torbeson said he will probably seek to have them tried as adults.
Several mob attacks have taken place in Milwaukee's inner city in recent years. In 2002, more than a dozen people, mostly boys, chased a man through the streets and beat him to death with shovel handles, rakes and tree limbs.
A mentally ill man died after being beaten and robbed by a group in 2004. Four days after that attack, a 14-year-old boy was kicked, punched and hit on the head with a piece of lumber after he exchanged words with a girl. He was in a coma for two weeks. Also that summer, four brothers were beaten by a group armed with bats, bottles, sticks and socks stuffed with canned food.
On Thursday, Alderman Mike McGee Jr. walked through the neighborhood where the alleged sexual assault happened and talked to residents. He later declared there is a crisis in the city's neighborhoods.
"We have to have the community held responsible, parents held responsible. That's the bottom line," he said.
Willie Brown, 26, who lives in the area, said Thursday that neighbors are outraged.
"If all those brains couldn't get together and figure out that was a baby?" he said, adding he has a 3-year-old daughter. "I don't have no respect or no love for people who do that." He added: "Whatever they get, they got it coming."

If this were my little girl, nothing in the world would stop me from killing each and every one of them

juicedimpss
09-07-2006, 05:35 PM
they are animals.

H8RADE
09-07-2006, 05:40 PM
How bad have things gotten when Alderman Michael Jackson McGee is the voice of reason?

Myles
09-07-2006, 05:41 PM
If this were my little girl, nothing in the world would stop me from killing each and every one of them

Poncho
09-07-2006, 06:49 PM
if that were my niece, I'd want to kill people..

that is just sick and disgusting and the adults associated are just as guilty for not raising their kids properly.

theavenger333
09-08-2006, 01:35 AM
on top of this story, a semi Retarded man was killed on like 81st and Silver Spring, the guy was a bit slow, but was a class act, special olympics, choir member, church goer, charity type guy, aparantly he really was working well, almost completly self sufficient, someone the world REALLY should be proud of. dude walked up to him and stuck a gun, the guy panics and can't get his money out, so the dude shoots him. this poor soul died about 2 hours later, he had 2 dollars on him.

Yooformula
09-08-2006, 09:36 AM

I cant even get myself to say "what if" and my child in the same sentenece without getting angry. Torture and dismemberment is more along the lines of what they deserve.:fire But yet, society continues to sit back and allow lazy laws and rules to be upheld and wont change until the majority get outraged! Society itself sickens me more lately than these heinous crimes because society allows it and does nothing about it.

Junky Giorgio
09-08-2006, 10:10 AM
that is all some serious sick sh1t. wtf

wikked
09-08-2006, 12:04 PM
Word around the water cooler is that they found out the "gang raped" 11yr old has AIDS... ruh-roh!

H8RADE
09-08-2006, 01:23 PM
Word around the water cooler is that they found out the "gang raped" 11yr old has AIDS... ruh-roh!

Somewhat poetic...
The end is nigh...

Yooformula
09-08-2006, 03:03 PM
yup they said it this am on the news. She was born HIV positive!! And according to the paper she was a willing participant at first when it was about 5 or guys to perform oral sex on them. Where were her parents? Why was a 40yr old involved in this?

Yooformula
09-08-2006, 03:04 PM
Back on topic though, MSNBC confronted the doctor that they followed and bean badgering him about the child prostitution that he was participating in.

wikked
09-09-2006, 09:59 AM
I thought if you have sex with someone knowing your HIV-positive, and don't tell them that... it's like pre-meditated murder or something?

Yooformula
09-09-2006, 11:07 AM
she is 11. Death should be the least of their worries at this point.

subliminal1284
09-09-2006, 11:36 AM
It will be unlikely that the guys she gave oral sex too will become infected. Its difficult to transmit HIV through saliva, that 40 year old sicko may be infected though. Too bad it wont make him die sooner.

pOrk
09-09-2006, 11:54 AM
11 years old, thats just sick. That poor little girl, I couldn't handle being in a situation like that if it was my little girl. I would go on a rampage