PDA

View Full Version : How are politicians like mayor nagin still allowed in office??

Yooformula
09-03-2006, 07:06 PM
It amazes me after all of the corrupt, racist, derogatory things this piece of trash says that he is still allowed to remain in office. I was wandering around and read a bunch of his most recent statements and I wish I had "5 minutes alone" with this fAckbag of a racist piece of garbage. Months ago he made the dumbas$ statement about keeping new orleans "chocolate" then tried to ramble backwards, then said that God was mad at blacks and America for invading Iraq.:wow :wow :wow :wow Next he postpones elections because the majority of new orleans hasnt returned so he has no voting base. Then for mardi sh!t, he dresses in military uniform wearing medals and calls himself a general and parades around town?!?!?!? WTF??? Now his latest diarreah episode has him telling CBS that since NYC couldnt get a hole in the ground fixed that they shouldnt comment on the fact that a NATURAL disaster hasnt been fixed yet. read http://www.wnbc.com/news/9734218/detail.html The corrupt city officials are actually worried that because so many welfare blacks havent returned that the majority will end up white working class that may vote in a completely different way IF they ever has elections there again. WTF IS OUR CITY GOVERNMENT COMING TO!!?!?!:punch: :chair: :fire :fire :fire

Cryptic
09-03-2006, 07:17 PM
The corrupt city officials are actually worried that because so many welfare blacks havent returned that the majority will end up white working class that may vote in a completely different way IF they ever has elections there again.

haha that's great! There's construction companies coming from all over the nation to rebuild that city. Their eye on the buck.
Very few down there help themselves to the oportunity.

I still dont get why someone would want to pay for land/developement down there.

HITMAN
09-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Hey Yoo, it's what the people down there want, apparently. Look at the former mayor of Washington DC, Marion Berry. The guy gets busted for crack, does time, and then after he gets out, he is promptly re-elected as mayor.:confused

The people get what they deserve. Look at our own state for example. Election fraud, no-bid contract extortion, etc... We're fast becoming the new Louisiana. With all of the crap that has been/will be found in and around the Governors office, if the people of this state re-elect Doyle, The Crooked Indian and Teacher ass-kisser, then they have completely abandoned reason and shall reap what they sow.:punch:

Lash
09-03-2006, 10:44 PM
Meh....just wait for the next big one to take care of it all (hurricane).
The smart people have already moved on elsewhere.

I dont even want to talk about what goes on in this state. I dont wanna get all worked up before bedtime. :)