PDA

View Full Version : Holiday Plans?

68RR440
09-03-2006, 12:32 AM
I noticed the board is dead, so out of those of us who aren't gone camping, does anyone have anything interesting planned this weekend?

I have to meet up with juicedimpss so he can take delivery of his new "motorcycle"...
I'm going to try and get over to dOnut's place to check out his new car...
I'd like to get over to Jim Mitchells car show and hang out with PRO_SLOW_SS...
I promised my kids I'd take them to Minooka Park...

Thats my exciting weekend in a nutshell, what about you? :thumbsup

Slow Joe
09-03-2006, 12:35 AM
Work Monday....

hrsp
09-03-2006, 12:55 AM
birthday party..woot

theavenger333
09-03-2006, 01:58 AM
working... good thing is even at the grocery store, usually it'll be busy earlier in the day, but dead otherwise

sidewayzbimmer
09-03-2006, 02:10 AM
Work sun and monday all day :( Its going to be sooo dead!

WhiteZCamaro
09-03-2006, 09:56 AM
Isnt there any car shows this weekend!?

GRAMPS SS
09-03-2006, 10:19 AM
Isnt there any car shows this weekend!?

the only one i know of is at mitchells tavern on appleton ave...just east of 107th st...you'll see the spectators cars on the street..good food cold beer and nice cars......

Slow Joe
09-03-2006, 10:39 AM
Anyone gunna be at this show? We'll be driving right past in the Fusion and might stop and have a look...

USMARINE1108
09-03-2006, 11:31 AM
I hosted a bacholer party at my house friday night, it lasted until about 5am this morning. :drool:

68RR440
09-03-2006, 11:32 AM
I hosted a bacholer party at my house friday night, it lasted until about 5am this morning. :drool:
pics? :D

indyzmike
09-03-2006, 12:17 PM
On Friday, I went from Fremont, north to Shioctin(sp?) and back on my hovercraft. Went 137 miles total on a river with more turns than straights. It should be called the snake river. Weather was great, had a good time, just too many boats on the river after the Packer game.
Mike

68RR440
09-03-2006, 12:18 PM
On Friday, I went from Fremont, north to Shioctin(sp?) and back on my hovercraft. Went 137 miles total on a river with more turns than straights. It should be called the snake river. Weather was great, had a good time, just too many boats on the river after the Packer game.
Mike

d0nut
09-03-2006, 12:32 PM
Just be sure to gimme a call before stoppin over. We're moving the Sister in law most of the weekend but should be home all day Mon. I have a Road King on the lift that needs to be completed......:eek:

I noticed the board is dead, so out of those of us who aren't gone camping, does anyone have anything interesting planned this weekend?

I have to meet up with juicedimpss so he can take delivery of his new "motorcycle"...
I'm going to try and get over to dOnut's place to check out his new car...
I'd like to get over to Jim Mitchells car show and hang out with PRO_SLOW_SS...
I promised my kids I'd take them to Minooka Park...

Thats my exciting weekend in a nutshell, what about you? :thumbsup

Lash
09-03-2006, 12:34 PM
Well be having our first baby! Going in monday to have my wife induced. She was due today..lol.

d0nut
09-03-2006, 12:36 PM
Hey, save a few bucks! Walk in the house and yell "I just bought an Aztek for full retail!" That should make her pop the kid out right away....

Seriously, congrats on the mutant. They are fun. Seriously.

Well be having our first baby! Going in monday to have my wife induced. She was due today..lol.

68RR440
09-03-2006, 12:43 PM
Just be sure to gimme a call before stoppin over. We're moving the Sister in law most of the weekend but should be home all day Mon. I have a Road King on the lift that needs to be completed......:eek:
I'd rather check out the car when your not home, just leave the keys and some gas money under the mat, and I might get hungry too, so leave the house open please. :rolf

Lash
09-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Hey, save a few bucks! Walk in the house and yell "I just bought an Aztek for full retail!" That should make her pop the kid out right away....

Seriously, congrats on the mutant. They are fun. Seriously.

Funny thing is.......

she was actually thinking about buying an Aztek before we got her Corolla. I dont know WTF she was thinking.....and either does she when she looks back at it...lol.:chair:

d0nut
09-03-2006, 12:44 PM
Thats funny! I'd need a home equity loan to fill the damn thing for ya!

The fridge is rather bare also so pack a lunch!

I'd rather check out the car when your not home, just leave the keys and some gas money under the mat, and I might get hungry too, so leave the house open please. :rolf

d0nut
09-03-2006, 12:46 PM
I sat there for a few mins trying to think of the silliest car and thats what came to mind! I had a long list to chose from.

I do think a Pacer delivery would induce labor!

Can always bring the kid home from the Hospital in it, curse the kid right away!

Funny thing is.......

she was actually thinking about buying an Aztek before we got her Corolla. I dont know WTF she was thinking.....and either does she when she looks back at it...lol.:chair:

68RR440
09-03-2006, 12:47 PM
Thats awesome, congratulations to you and your wife! :thumbsup
In labor on Labor Day, there should be some radio contest she could win for that.

indyzmike
09-03-2006, 02:00 PM

I don't have any good pics of my new hover but this one is 99% the same as mine. I don't have the hand rail around the front. It is a StarCruiser hovercraft made in Cuba City, Wi.
http://www.hovercraftsales.com/photos/Muscoda2006-August/m-Muscoda_1334_web.JPG