PDA

View Full Version : my new mantis..

Berettaspeed
09-02-2006, 01:41 PM
yeah i found it at work today on the wall. this thing is 5 inches long. i never saw one before and i thought it was pretty cool, so i took it home in a container and use an old glass tank for its new home. i went and caught some grass hoppers cause i geuss they eat other insects and about an hour later i found him eating.. this thing is cool.. i wonder how long they live LOL..

yeah im bored and just wanted to post somthing i though was cool..i can't believe how big it is though i wonder how the GF will react..the cats were into it as well.

ill have to get some pics..mm i need to borrow a camera.

hrsp
09-03-2006, 12:16 AM
holy hell man do you trap anything alse and take it home? ( thinks about missing hooker) lol

Holeshot
09-03-2006, 08:16 PM
yeah i found it at work today on the wall. this thing is 5 inches long. i never saw one before and i thought it was pretty cool, so i took it home in a container and use an old glass tank for its new home. i went and caught some grass hoppers cause i geuss they eat other insects and about an hour later i found him eating.. this thing is cool.. i wonder how long they live LOL..

yeah im bored and just wanted to post somthing i though was cool..i can't believe how big it is though i wonder how the GF will react..the cats were into it as well.

ill have to get some pics..mm i need to borrow a camera.
Post up some pics. Thats to cool

SlowStee
09-03-2006, 08:22 PM
yeah my buddy found one in his car in east troy this morning, his big ugly ass is no longer alive :stare

Anakonda69
09-03-2006, 08:45 PM
i want one too....i like feeding animals other animals...lol

Poncho
09-04-2006, 03:05 AM
i want one too....i like feeding animals other animals...lol

+1 for that funny shit:rolf

97z2801ss
09-04-2006, 03:25 AM
yeah my buddy found one in his car in east troy this morning, his big ugly ass is no longer alive :stare

:rolf :alcoholic :alcoholic

Poncho
09-04-2006, 03:33 AM

your buddy or the mantis?? :goof

Anakonda69
09-04-2006, 01:42 PM
i feed the spiders at my house all the time...catch some moths throw 'em in the web and watch the spider go to town...lol

Reverend Cooper
09-04-2006, 08:10 PM
holy hell man do you trap anything alse and take it home? ( thinks about missing hooker) lol
it rubs the lotion on its body

Syclone0044
09-13-2006, 02:08 AM
When I left the SyTy Nationals in Kansas City on Sunday morning, I was parked under a tree. When I left I noticed a twig on the side mirror hanging upside down, a closer look revealed that it was actually a walking stick creature, whatever they are called!! Never seen one in person but it was excellent camoflauge. Kind of creepy though when you're looking at something you assume is inanimate and it suddenly starts to bend...

Anakonda69
09-13-2006, 12:34 PM
i haven't seen a stick creature in a long time....they are cool though

GTSLOW
09-13-2006, 08:12 PM
There was a big ass one on the wall next to my front door. Thing looked pretty scary so I left it alone. :rolf