PDA

View Full Version : 2001 Lexus GS430 Black/Black w/ Navigation all options!

GinoRin
09-02-2006, 12:44 PM
I just found out yesterday that I will have a company car for 8 more months, so testing the waters on my GS430. Its just not practical to keep it when I have a free vehicle to use for another 9000 miles. This is a REALLY REALLY nice car. I have had 4 2nd gen GS's and this is the nicest.

01 GS430, Black on Black, all factory options available. Navigation/ Levinson Sound, Moonroof, Factory Toyota rear spoiler, Heated seats, Green Tint Xenon headlights, Yellow fogs, Wood steering wheel, Homelink, 17" silver wheels, everything. Currently at 103k miles.

New show quality paint on front bumper, hood, fenders, mirrors, and rear bumper. NO ACCIDENTS! I just had them re-painted because of stone chips and a scuff on the rear bumper. Everything was stripped down to bare metal and repainted correctly. Finish is perfect. All chrome trim was replaced as well. If you walked up to the car you would think it had about 20k miles on it, really.

Recent work: New Lexus floormats and trunk cargo net, new brakes and rotor surface all around, fresh alignment, 200 miles on 4 new Fuzuion HRi tires. New Lexus battery. Brand new master key from lexus (expensive). Also a new drivers door lock actuator. All work done at the Lexus dealer except the actuator. 20% tint on all windows except windshield. This car's service is up to date until the 120k mile service. The car needs nothing to drive, its perfect mechanically.

Price: $19,900 with stock wheels/ new tires or $21,500 with newer chrome 19" wheels and tires as well. I'll have some better pics up soon. Serious buyers only please. Email me direct at grinaldi@wi.rr.com

GinoRin
09-02-2006, 03:16 PM
There is a pic of this car in the whels for sale thread. The board wont let me upload it twice. For those of you who dont know these cars well, this is like the Jap version of a Impala SS/ Caddy STS-V. These cars are bulletproof! 4.3 V8, 300+ HP, rear drive, true dual exhaust, 12" 4-wheel disc, 5 speed auto, All forged internals, 6 bolt mains, 32 valve DOHC with variable valve timing, and they run forever! 0-60 in under 6 secs. standing 1/4 in 14.2. I cant wait for the new STS-V to become affordable in like 5 years so GM has an affordable full size 4 door luxury/sport/muscle car again!

CruxGNZ
09-02-2006, 03:58 PM
Here you go Gino. Bump for a sweet ride.

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3568&d=1154399651