PDA

View Full Version : myspace date #2

mrz28M6
09-01-2006, 06:46 PM
ok i know you guys are waiting in suspense for this so here we go. and btw i'm not linking their profiles on here due to legal purposes :) well i went on the check the ole' myspace mail and 4 new messages! i get this one from a 28 year single chick from mequon. "hey my name is kathey and i'm definitely interested in ya blah blah lol. so sitting home on a thursday night doing nothing just didnt work for me. so i get ready and we decide to meet at a park and ride. (shes was just being paranoid i guess). i get there and she calls me and tells me where shes at, i proceed to her car and there she is in a brand new infiniti g35 coupe 6 speed blonde hair,nice rack, above average looks!!! i'm excited already! lol shes like i'll drive ok? i get in the car and ask where we're going. shes like well the parents are having a little party at a place by the house. right away i'm thinking meet the parents on a first date? wtf. we get to this yuppie bar in mequon and theres guys with their khacki shorts and sweaters around their necks. lmao she introduced me to the parents and her mom was pretty much a ritzy milf with her coach bag and express jeans. her dad was decently dressed and was very pleasant upon meeting him. a few mins go by and her dad asks what i want to drink, i hesitate for a second but shes like order whatever you want my dad own 3 car dealerships. i'm like speechless. lol i order my grey goose and lemonade and we go over by the pool table. well after about 3 more jager bombs we go back up to the bar and this chick has her hand down my pants while her parents are like 5 feet away :wow i try to settle this chick down but i swear she was like a cat in heat. at this time, we're ready to go as its about 1am. her parents say how much they enjoyed my company and say bye. little did they know that their daughter was gonna get it good. lol so she takes me back to her place and there's a huge house out in the boondies. i get settled in and do another 5 jager bombs at her house. she goes on to tell me oh i cant wait to see my kids. i'm like wtf?? i get in the house and theres to whiney cats and shes talking to them like they're her kids. " hi baby did you miss momma?" i'm like omfg! i shake it off as shes gots a nice rack and prertty good body. we then proceed to her hot tob and after that everything was history. i woke up naked and there she was next to me naked also. all in all, another myspace success. stay tuned for tomorrow as i'm meeting a vietnamese chick with very broken english and a hot bod! lol

Josepy
09-01-2006, 07:00 PM
ok i know you guys are waiting in suspense for this so here we go. and btw i'm not linking their profiles on here due to legal purposes :) well i went on the check the ole' myspace mail and 4 new messages! i get this one from a 28 year single chick from mequon. "hey my name is kathey and i'm definitely interested in ya blah blah lol. so sitting home on a thursday night doing nothing just didnt work for me. so i get ready and we decide to meet at a park and ride. (shes was just being paranoid i guess). i get there and she calls me and tells me where shes at, i proceed to her car and there she is in a brand new infiniti g35 coupe 6 speed blonde hair,nice rack, above average looks!!! i'm excited already! lol shes like i'll drive ok? i get in the car and ask where we're going. shes like well the parents are having a little party at a place by the house. right away i'm thinking meet the parents on a first date? wtf. we get to this yuppie bar in mequon and theres guys with their khacki shorts and sweaters around their necks. lmao she introduced me to the parents and her mom was pretty much a ritzy milf with her coach bag and express jeans. her dad was decently dressed and was very pleasant upon meeting him. a few mins go by and her dad asks what i want to drink, i hesitate for a second but shes like order whatever you want my dad own 3 car dealerships. i'm like speechless. lol i order my grey goose and lemonade and we go over by the pool table. well after about 3 more jager bombs we go back up to the bar and this chick has her hand down my pants while her parents are like 5 feet away :wow i try to settle this chick down but i swear she was like a cat in heat. at this time, we're ready to go as its about 1am. her parents say how much they enjoyed my company and say bye. little did they know that their daughter was gonna get it good. lol so she takes me back to her place and there's a huge house out in the boondies. i get settled in and do another 5 jager bombs at her house. she goes on to tell me oh i cant wait to see my kids. i'm like wtf?? i get in the house and theres to whiney cats and shes talking to them like they're her kids. " hi baby did you miss momma?" i'm like omfg! i shake it off as shes gots a nice rack and prertty good body. we then proceed to her hot tob and after that everything was history. i woke up naked and there she was next to me naked also. all in all, another myspace success. stay tuned for tomorrow as i'm meeting a vietnamese chick with very broken english and a hot bod! lol

alls i can say is WOW. I had a tear come to my eye. Making me proud. My fiance talks to the cats like their children also. Thats what women do. Dont let it scare you.

Lash
09-01-2006, 07:01 PM
LMAO!! Awesome!!!!

Want_Notch
09-01-2006, 07:03 PM
VD here we come!....................................LOL

Just kidding, have fun.

You need to make her say me luv u long time joe!

awsomeears
09-01-2006, 07:04 PM
so what the heck are you ? a body builder or personal trainer ?

You sure get the ladys.

Unless all these chicks are Blind

:-0

CruxGNZ
09-01-2006, 07:15 PM
Alright Tucker Max. So did you nail her or did you pass out after you got your clothes off? Ha ha! We need pictures of her... or just her body to verify this "nice rack and prertty good body". Otherwise you are just a good story teller.

mrz28M6
09-01-2006, 07:23 PM
no story telling her man. i have no reason to. well awesome i'm what ya call a smooth talker. lol pix will be coming dont worry (i'm old school and have a camera with film and waiting to use all of it before developing. lol)

Waver
09-01-2006, 07:27 PM
all i have to say is this....way to go man, but as everyone else is saying
:pics

moels
09-01-2006, 07:28 PM
You have to post your myspace so we can see what kind of shit you are putting on there to land the ladies.

:)

Lash
09-01-2006, 07:31 PM
You have to post your myspace so we can see what kind of shit you are putting on there to land the ladies.

:)

x2

:banana1:

mrz28M6
09-01-2006, 07:32 PM
sorry but i dont reveal my secrets :) and dont worry pix will be posted! a big thing about getting women here is making them feel comfortable and there are many lonely women out there trust me!

Lash
09-01-2006, 07:40 PM
sorry but i dont reveal my secrets :)

Chicken shit!

:punch:

It's just a matter of time before somebody finds it anyway. :banana1:

mrz28M6
09-01-2006, 07:42 PM
i'm in cognito biatches

moels
09-01-2006, 07:52 PM
i'm in cognito biatches

I think you write very good stories, but are full of shiat!!

:goof

Want_Notch
09-01-2006, 07:53 PM
GRIM 7.0 is that you????????????????

Crawlin
09-01-2006, 07:59 PM
what dealerships ;)

junk mx6 no rly
09-01-2006, 08:07 PM
the thread topis should be

MYSPACE HUNTER:goof

hrsp
09-01-2006, 08:10 PM
lol..great story...nice car she has!!!

hrsp
09-01-2006, 08:11 PM
the thread topis should be

MYSPACE HUNTER:goof

..lol

mrz28M6
09-01-2006, 08:11 PM
ok i will stop writing my stories due to all the jealous idiots and the people 2nd guessing me. To those who enjoyed reading: i hope you were entertained. I dont know anyone that can just come up with stories like these out of the blue??? and to the people that know me, such as jeremy,yoo,randy, i'm sure you guys know i'm not full of sh*t

junk mx6 no rly
09-01-2006, 08:15 PM
ok i will stop writing my stories due to all the idiots jealous and 2nd guessing me. i dont know anyone that can just come up with stories like these out of the blue??? and to the people that know me, such as jeremy,yoo,randy, i'm sure you guys know i'm not full of sh*t

im not surprised if there real lets just say i know a couple ****ers threw myspace.lol good thing the gf dosent go on here.:devil :rolf

moels
09-01-2006, 08:21 PM
ok i will stop writing my stories due to all the jealous idiots and the people 2nd guessing me. To those who enjoyed reading: i hope you were entertained. I dont know anyone that can just come up with stories like these out of the blue??? and to the people that know me, such as jeremy,yoo,randy, i'm sure you guys know i'm not full of sh*t

Dude, I was just trying to rattle your cage a little. Sorry for being an idiot, I do envy you for your quick myspace conquests. Just waiting for pics is all :headbang

Crawlin
09-01-2006, 08:25 PM
oh come on, i think they are just messing with you.

"Don't be a fool... wrap your tool"

theavenger333
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
sorry but i dont reveal my secrets :) and dont worry pix will be posted! a big thing about getting women here is making them feel comfortable and there are many lonely women out there trust me!
yeah, like all that game you always threw out at BW3s when you worked there? :rolleyes:

hrsp
09-01-2006, 08:28 PM
who cares either way..they are fun to read!!props to you

Lash
09-01-2006, 08:33 PM
oh come on, i think they are just messing with you.

:thumbsup

Want_Notch
09-01-2006, 08:51 PM
Get a sense of humor and realize people are f'ing with you.

wikked
09-01-2006, 09:20 PM
sorry but i dont reveal my secrets :)

Maybe I'll stumble across your Myspace page by accident ;)

At the very least you could save 1 pic of each girl to your drive, then upload them here as an attachment.

It's not jealousy, but it's like reading a book with no pictures, and we all know how many of us here like to settle down with a good book!... *crickets*

So, sack up, post up, or we'll do it for you :)

HITMAN
09-01-2006, 09:53 PM
I dont know anyone that can just come up with stories like these out of the blue???

http://www.orlyowl.com/orly.jpg

Ever read Penthouse Forum?

Yooformula
09-01-2006, 10:50 PM
Either post her pic or get bant!?!?!

mrz28M6
09-02-2006, 12:13 AM
damn perverts i tell ya. and i'm not just getting one picture!!! there will be many! one for each date so hold your patience biatches!

mrz28M6
09-02-2006, 12:18 AM
heres a little something before i go to bed. its from this hot ass chick that works at hooters: "ok then i guess we can hang out just know that if your not a gentlemen i will and can kick your ass ok? i dont know how most girls on here work or what guys think when they meet someone off here its not cuz your gonna get the hook up ok. ok now that thats clear what ya wanna do lol. im not tryin to be a bad ass or be mean if you will but im just not like most girls and i intend to stay that way. i have a lot of guy friends and most of them think oh the other guys just wanna get in your pants but nope thats not it cuz i make it very clear that its just a friendship and maybe if there are feelings then there could be something but until then they are just friends. i hope that doenst turn you against wantin to go out i guess if you dont respond that will tell me what you wanted. but i hope your not like every other guy out there. talk to you soon hun" NOW THAT IS FUNNY!!!!

pOrk
09-02-2006, 01:26 AM
Lame dot com

Crawlin
09-02-2006, 10:11 AM
I'd respond back to the Hooter's chick...

"Well then you and I are on different wavelengths. For god's sake you work at hooter's. The quote 'don't advertise if it's not for sale' comes to mind"

Lash
09-02-2006, 10:51 AM
I'd respond back to the Hooter's chick...

"Well then you and I are on different wavelengths. For god's sake you work at hooter's. The quote 'don't advertise if it's not for sale' comes to mind"

:rolf :rolf

Damn right!!

Berettaspeed
09-02-2006, 01:16 PM
well we all know now her dad owns 3 dealers which im sure they would be somthing that sells G35s. and im sure if you ask enough people if the owner has a hot daughter.. start hunting guys LOL im sure some would love to hook up with this chick too!

97z2801ss
09-02-2006, 01:34 PM
haha take cell phone pic when ure with the chik that'll prove em wrong

good storys

mrz28M6
09-02-2006, 04:51 PM
i wish i was a little more up-to-date camaro but i have a non camera nokia phone. lol but its got a color screen!

DirtyMax
09-04-2006, 10:09 AM
So since I have no involvement or connections to this chica, that means I can link her page if I found it... theoretically, of course! :devil

Bah, screw it.. here's my guess:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=18262484

Just tryin' to vouge for you. We don't need another Grim fiasco.

mrz28M6
09-04-2006, 04:04 PM
all i gotta say is i'm speechless jeremy!!

DirtyMax
09-04-2006, 05:48 PM
She looks like a decent find. You should date her again.

mrz28M6
09-04-2006, 05:52 PM
shes not too bad, dont think i would settle down with her though. lol

sidewayzbimmer
09-04-2006, 07:50 PM
No offense but i was expecting better but hey its worth it man! Fun stuff good luck on future adventures. Keep em coming

TransAm12sec
09-04-2006, 09:06 PM
Wow, I know one of her friends in the top 8(or top 24).

wheelsofsteel
09-05-2006, 12:28 PM
So what's on deck ?????

Nix
09-05-2006, 12:34 PM
Geeze, everytime I click on a link to a myspace page there is always some sort of annoying ass music playing!!! :mad: GARBAGE!

Crawlin
09-05-2006, 12:35 PM
I have Breaking Benjamin - So Cold playing on mine :)

jbiscuit
09-05-2006, 12:45 PM
so are you taking photos on these dates like you said? I want to see this! ha ha ha

BAD LS1
09-05-2006, 01:23 PM
I have Breaking Benjamin - So Cold playing on mine :)

Copy cat! i had that on mine when i first got myspace! LOL

GinoRin
09-05-2006, 02:26 PM
shes not too bad, dont think i would settle down with her though. lol

Good call.... I'm sure she usually doesn't sleep with guys on the first date too... That must be an exclusive club to you... hahaha some girls r so dam st00pid :banana1:

Anyways, great freakin story! The only thing that could have made it better was you telling her you couldn't stay the nite after the festivities because you had to take your other girl to the gynecologist in the morning for some meds :rolf

Ahh the good ole' days when we were single.... keep' em comin! really :D

Crawlin
09-05-2006, 02:29 PM
Copy cat! i had that on mine when i first got myspace! LOL

DAMN!!!

Didn't even know it. Time to change it up!

Maybe Static-X - COLD

haha

edited - Nonpoint : The Truth was the winner :)