PDA

View Full Version : does your car fight you to like dosnet want to get put back together

junk mx6 no rly
08-26-2006, 08:49 PM
okay heres the list of shit i had to do with my car i bought it in the begining of summer.

*brake line rusted off
*radiator cap ****ed
*cvs clicking both
*turns out my trannys spiders gear were toast
*no reverse speedo gear breaks off in the tranny no speedo now
*go to start it it wont start just cranks lose groudn for the fuel pump
*swaped intakes and broke my waterthermo valve no wont idle for ****
*fluid squirts out my tranny speedo gear where it broke off
*drive down the road and my hood flys open take my windshield out and
hood is bent to shit
*new windshield in fix hood in basement
*try to put the hood on it slips from my hands and hits the windshield and cracks it.
*digi camera was near by so that flew into the apt building/

this mother ****er dosent want to run im telling you its cursed it dosnet want to move.so now im at the point of just trying for shit not to break only other person i knwo thats got just as bad luck is lilevo.just trying to get my anger out so no more devices get hurt.:alcoholic :alcoholic

but the race is still on.:headbang

at this rate looks liek ill be showing up witha radio flyer and a turbo on my lap/

68RR440
08-26-2006, 08:58 PM
aaahhhh the joys of owning an older car.
It did look pretty nice the other day when I walked past it. :headbang

I meant to ask you, who drives the primered Acura on the corner by your house? Is it for sale? Its always parked right at the corner.

junk mx6 no rly
08-26-2006, 09:04 PM
aaahhhh the joys of owning an older car.
It did look pretty nice the other day when I walked past it. :headbang

I meant to ask you, who drives the primered Acura on the corner by your house? Is it for sale? Its always parked right at the corner.

some retards that think its fast ive seen them on the cruising strip i gave them a lil bov action when i ahd my t3 on here at 20psi and they were liek "ITS TURBO"lmao

yeah it has its days when i love the car to death and never wanna get rid of it but then i sometimes feel like taking this gas can i have and pretending i triped and my cig flew in the car with the uncapped gas can but meh ohwell.keeps me out of trouble.:alcoholic

68RR440
08-26-2006, 09:08 PM
Dude if you ever need a hand, shoot me a PM, I can see your cars from my front door, your a 2 minute walk away. Let me know.

My uncle lives two buildings to the west from you, in the condos. He drives a silver Jaguar. My cousin used to live there, he had a silver newer shEclipse.

Al
08-26-2006, 09:11 PM
You mean to say "does your car ever pick a fight with you?"

The answer, for me, is YES.

I just finished replacing the t-belt on my A4 today. Overall, the job was simple and straight-forward. This car has been very good to me when compared to my other cars.

I got in two fights with the car.
One was trying to get the bumper on and off. The previous owner had a little bit of a fender-bender and I was the first to deal with the deeper issues. The bumper was caught on one side and it took me 15 minutes to get it off. Adding to the trouble was that the little headlight squirter hose did not want to disconnect. Since I knew that I would rather not have the feature (thing goes up, but not back down), I just cut the line. I then had about 1/2 gallon of washer fluid on the ground.

The other fight was with the thermostat housing. The damn hose clamp was being a ***** to get back on. The aspect the made me consider this to be a fight was that I had to do it on the creeper.

Other than that, this car has been the easiest of all of my cars to work on.

USMARINE1108
08-26-2006, 09:55 PM
*drive down the road and my hood flys open take my windshield out and
hood is bent to shit
*new windshield in fix hood in basement
*try to put the hood on it slips from my hands and hits the windshield and cracks it.

Did it crack the new windshield?! :rolf

junk mx6 no rly
08-26-2006, 10:31 PM
Did it crack the new windshield?! :rolf

yep that would be why my digi camera is in 30pices in my parking lot and i think my neibhor just got a flat from it lmao.good i hate that **** head.:rolf

HITMAN
08-26-2006, 10:57 PM
does your car fight you to like dosnet want to get put back together

:confused

http://my.bzflag.org/resources/images/wtf.png

68RR440
08-26-2006, 11:03 PM
:rolf :goof

http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a110/adamsr78/10f1f255.jpg

JakeJeske
08-27-2006, 12:38 AM
http://projectgsx.com/pics/ot/stupidpost.jpg

H8RADE
08-27-2006, 10:00 AM
More excuses from Chitbawks Hedcourters.
Just put the motor in a lawn tractor and call it a day.

88Nightmare
08-27-2006, 10:04 AM
imagine a SBC powered Simplicity...... hmmmmm

junk mx6 no rly
08-27-2006, 02:49 PM
More excuses from Chitbawks Hedcourters.
Just put the motor in a lawn tractor and call it a day.

did you not read it it says im still going to race him you ******* retard your a ******* dumbass why the **** you even ******* on here only thing i seen was your ******* camaro or what ever where the tire fell off all you do is post stupid shit and try to make fun off ppls loved ones when you dont have the balls to post a pic of your self and your sapossed big titty wife.:flipoff2:
you think i give a flying **** that i dont do grammer for shit maybe cuz mroe then half the time i was smoking.

Lash
08-27-2006, 02:53 PM
I cant understand all that scratch with all the stars in the way.

H8RADE
08-27-2006, 02:57 PM
did you not read it it says im still going to race him you ******* retard your a ******* dumbass why the **** you even ******* on here only thing i seen was your ******* camaro or what ever where the tire fell off all you do is post stupid shit and try to make fun off ppls loved ones when you dont have the balls to post a pic of your self and your sapossed big titty wife.:flipoff2:
you think i give a flying **** that i dont do grammer for shit maybe cuz mroe then half the time i was smoking.

I guess the G.E.D. really is a Good Enough Diploma!!!
My real car is a spaceship...well...its a Dodge...

68RR440
08-27-2006, 02:58 PM
its a Dodge...

Do you really have a Dodge? What kind?

H8RADE
08-27-2006, 03:07 PM
None currently...
:loser
Need a spare set of 5.9 Magnum heads?
Complete to the valvetrain.
Come and get em.
$20 and a decent 6 pack.

junk mx6 no rly
08-27-2006, 03:25 PM
None currently...
:loser
Need a spare set of 5.9 Magnum heads?
Complete to the valvetrain.
Come and get em.
$20 and a decent 6 pack.

you got any steelie rims 13in x 8 by anychance 5bolt 4.5 lugpattern?

theavenger333
08-27-2006, 04:23 PM
you must want to be banned

junk mx6 no rly
08-27-2006, 04:26 PM
you must want to be banned

why were racing at greatlakes dragway in october?