PDA

View Full Version : 1993 MUSTANG LX 5.0 HO CONVERTIBLE 95733 mils SUPER CLEAN

davemc
08-25-2006, 09:47 AM
I am listing this for a friend of mine whose an A.S.E. certified mechanic and is the owner of a repair shop. The car was purchased in 2002 and he is the 4th owner. this car only has 95733 mils on it and runs and drives like a new car. He has replaced the trans with a rebuilt one and he does have the paperwork for it. installed a custom off road front h pipe with no cats and a magniflow cat back system this car sounds awesome. New brakes within the last 6 months all the way around with name brand premium parts not the cheap stuff. A python alarm with remote start keyless entry and a motion sensor for when you live the top down. A complete tune up with all name brand premium parts cap rotor plugs and wires. Kenwood head unit with CD player and new Kenwood rear speakers. Some of the items he has replaced sense 2002 are the egr valve, mass airflow sensor, air pump/smog pump, alternator, fuel pump, and the timing chain.
asking $4500.00

for some pics try this link or pm me and I will email them. http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/car/198697174.html