PDA

View Full Version : speed on demand kicks a$$

TURTLE
08-23-2006, 03:00 PM
watching some programs on TV... speed channel on demand...

watching(currently) the m-series test drive... 194mph in the M6 on the autobahn... :wooo

and i had to pause it while i type here...

anyone else experience the fun that i just have discovered?:headbang

Want_Notch
08-23-2006, 03:04 PM
Speed on Demand, HBO on Demand, I live off of them!

Karps TA
08-23-2006, 03:05 PM
On Demand doesn't work on my box for some reason. Sucks cause I really want to order the Howard Stern channel.

However it's other fault, far outweighs the not being able to see the On Demand stuff, so I live without it.

Flight_740
08-23-2006, 03:12 PM
Yes, speed OD is the shit! I love blasting through every episode of pinks.

Goat Roper
08-23-2006, 03:18 PM
On Demand doesn't work on my box for some reason. Sucks cause I really want to order the Howard Stern channel.

Stern rules, you listen to him on serious?

All those On-Demand channels get used at my place.

Flight_740
08-23-2006, 03:20 PM
I like all the adult OD stuff. My cabel bill is insane though. HAHA

Karps TA
08-23-2006, 04:40 PM
Stern rules, you listen to him on serious?

All those On-Demand channels get used at my place.

Yep every day. That's why I need the OD channel. Cause I always go to his site to check out the pics. I wanna see those girls riding the Sybian!

I may even have to go rent another box just for that.

wikked
08-23-2006, 05:42 PM

However it's other fault, far outweighs the not being able to see the On Demand stuff, so I live without it.

Try rebooting the box by holding in the power button (on the box) until "boot" shows up on the box. :thumbsup

Karps TA
08-23-2006, 06:00 PM
I've rebooted it before. Still doesn't work. The selections just load forever and never play. Before I got my HD box, they would work on the old box. But this new one doesn't.

However, like I said it has another fault to it that is worth making me keep it. Saves me a bunch of money. ;)

Goat Roper
08-23-2006, 07:51 PM
I've rebooted it before. Still doesn't work. The selections just load forever and never play. Before I got my HD box, they would work on the old box. But this new one doesn't.

Sounds like, weak signal to me, try sorting out your wires or running a like directly to this without anything else on it and see if it works.

Oh hell yes, the Sybian, you have to catch Ginger (the one that did that move with stuttering John), f'ing fantastic.

Here are some soundboards I made that get a ton of traffic from Stern fans

Crazy Alice: http://www.webtrendsguy.com/crazyalice

Artie (brand new, still rough): http://www.webtrendsguy.com/artie

Sorry for the O.T.

BadAzzGTA89
08-23-2006, 08:14 PM
Yes the OD channels rock try thr wisconsin OD :thumbsup :goof

ProjectCamaro
08-23-2006, 09:36 PM
It's good I just wish they'd update it more.

Syclone0044
08-24-2006, 03:11 PM
Can someone explain what the "on demand" system is? I just have Charter cable with HD box but I don't think I've got anything on demand. It sounds really awesome.

Want_Notch
08-24-2006, 03:21 PM
With TW it's channels 1000 and above I think. Like HBO OD has most of the movies and all it's series to watch anytime you want. It's like PPV but without having to pay for it.