PDA

View Full Version : 2 1996 Kawasaki ZXi750 jetskis w/double trailer

Donny O.
08-20-2006, 02:25 AM
I have a pair of matching Kawasaki 750ZXi jetskis on a double shorlander trailer w/ storage box. the skis are 2 seaters and both run flawless and do 50MPH. 2 cylinder 2 stroke engines with 85HP. compression and leakdown tests were perfect...meaning both engines are in perfect working order. new batteries, fluids, and tuneups. they have power trim, guages(speedo, fuel, trim), temp and low oil lights. oil injected so no mixing and I always used synthetic oil in them. some normal dings and scrapes as would be expected but no damage. the previous owner put a bunch of stickers on them like you would put on a race car(nascar, kawasaki, ford) and some are pealing. they can be removed if wanted I jsut never took the time. water tight storage up front and a 'glovebox' in front of the seat. they are mostly stock....one has vortex flame arrestors, and both have aftermarket impellers. there are also covers for both skis, and manuals.

the trailer is a shorlander in good condition...all lights work, and the tires are good. there is a black plastic lockable storage box bolted to the front of the trailer. good for keeping life vests, oil, etc.

these are ready to be hitched up, dropped in the water, and riden. we had these out on the water today for the first time this year. that is the reason for selling. we just don't use them enough anymore. come take them for a test ride and see what you think. call or email. 608-290-2214 hondarrman@yahoo.com

PICTURES CAN BE SEEN HERE!! (http://community.webshots.com/myphotos?action=viewAllPhotos&albumID=211828991&security=nXrzLm)

WilliamZ
08-20-2006, 09:14 AM
Post a price

T-Bag
08-20-2006, 11:22 AM
Very nice, I wish I had the money for a pair of those.

How much are you asking?

Donny O.
08-20-2006, 11:25 AM
Post a price

after all that typing I forget to put a price in there....what a jacka$$.

i'm asking $5500/best offer/trade partial trade is an option

theavenger333
08-20-2006, 12:38 PM
what type of items you lookin for in trade?

Donny O.
08-20-2006, 01:35 PM
what type of items you lookin for in trade?

didn't have anything in mind....jsut always like to leave that option open in case soemthing interesting comes up.