PDA

View Full Version : 91 Plymouth Voyager Super Minivan

Moparjim
08-17-2006, 06:28 PM
3.0L Mitsubishi motor, will run forever. Automatic, both rear seats, everything works except AC - belt is still on compressor I bet with freon being un-banned recently it could be charged.

Many miles, I think 220K or so. A little rusty around the rear wheelwells mainly, paint peeling a bit off the hood and front of roof.

The upside - I bought it a few years ago from a friend at work original owner. He was a "anything that breaks take it to shop and have it fixed" type of guy. Within last few years and 25K or so miles its had a valve job and timing belt, water pump were all done at that time, plus struts, radiator, and front brakes. Sometime in the 150K range it got a new trans. It runs and drives GREAT, I had driven it regularly to Kenosha and back everyday for work until a few months ago. Gets low to mid 20's gas milage, has a trailer hitch and hauls tons of stuff! I used it plenty as my yard and car stuff hauler, etc. This thing would be super handy as a light tow, hauler, backup/spare car or just a cheap winter beater that is very reliable. Only reason I am selling is I recently "upgraded" my spare car/hauler to a Super Jeep Comanche with 288K on it lol. I honestly am fairly torn on selling it since it is such a great runner and so handy, but with project Challenger in full money sucking mode I really can't afford to keep 2 "spare" cars.

Asking price is $750, its a really handy and excellent vehicle for that price I think!

PM me or call me at 414-339-5614.

hrsp
08-17-2006, 06:57 PM
is it fast? any 1/4 miles times..or dyno sheet?

d0nut
08-17-2006, 10:53 PM
My 90 Caravan with a 3.0 pulls a solid 437hp at the wheel and with the slicks installed I have seen 7.70's.

His times may be better, it all depends on if he's runnin the woodgrain and both seats in back......

is it fast? any 1/4 miles times..or dyno sheet?

Moparjim
08-18-2006, 05:54 PM
Well it does have the racing rust weight reduction mods done, not to mention the rear seats can be removed on race days. The 3.0L is the same motor used in the Stealth/3000GT Twin Turbos, only minor differences are the extra cams and those spinny things in the exhaust!

Moparjim
08-27-2006, 03:14 PM
Still for sale, I cleaned it up a little and took it for a ride today I assure you its SWEET!!!

Someone come get this thing!