PDA

View Full Version : scam email

juicedimpss
08-17-2006, 01:17 PM
i have gotten another scam email,so i have decided to have some fun with it.
in his first email he wanted to give me only 30%,i told him i would help,under MY new term...why not,the ball is in my court right? lol
so now,i get this response..
DEAR WESLEY,

I RECEIVED YOUR MAIL AND THE CONTENTS RE WELL NOTED, THERE IS NO WAY I CAN GO ON WITH YOU IN THIS DEAL FOR THE PERCENTAGE YOU ARE GIVEN TO ME, YES I KNOW YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE CARE OF THE FEES BUT THAT SHOULD NOT MAKE YOU GIVE ME AND MY PARTNER THE TOTAL SUM OF %30 PERCENT.

WE EXECUTED AND ARRANGE FOR THIS MONEY, AND YOU ARE THE PERSON TO STAND AS A MIDDLEMAN TO CLAIM THE MONEY AS I EXPLAIN TO YOU IN MY PREVIOUS MAIL. SO WE SUPPOSE TO HAVE THE BIGGER PERCENTAGE, OK LET ME AGREE WITH YOU ON THE PERCENTAGE OF %40 FOR YOU AND %60 FOR MY FRIEND AND ME SO WE BOTH CAN SHARE OUR PERCENTAGE AS %30 PER EACH.

UNDERSTAND IT THAT I HAVE A SECOND PATTY HERE TO HAVE SHARE IN THE MONEY, SO TRY TO CONSIDER IT AND YOU GET BACK TO ME SO WE CAN MOVE FORWARD.

KINDLY SEND ME YOUR DETAIL AS FOLLOWS

1. YOUR FULL NAME

2. YOUR ADDRESS

3. YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER

4. OCCUPATION

5. AGE

UPON THE RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL, WE WILL PROCEED ACCORDINGLY IN GETTING THE MONEY TRANSFER INTO YOUR ACCOUNT

THANKS

MR.ADAMS MUDAZE.

i need some more creative ideas...

subliminal1284
08-17-2006, 01:21 PM
Have fun with that, I dont remember the address but there is a site that has a whole bunch of e-mail of people who wasted their time and messed with their heads. They were hilarious.

Myles
08-17-2006, 01:21 PM
lol, didnt you do this last year also?

subliminal1284
08-17-2006, 01:22 PM
Found it http://www.419eater.com/html/baiting.htm

juicedimpss
08-17-2006, 01:22 PM
lol, didnt you do this last year also?
I did,they gave up though.

jbiscuit
08-17-2006, 01:28 PM
tell him you would rather send him your social security number and bank account number and pin number rather than give out your address (obviously DON'T do that)....

Here is what I would write to them:

"To Whom it May Concern -

I am VERY interested in your business venture here and I have money as well that maybe we could transact. Possibly more should this first transaction go smoothly. I would however respectfully decline sending you my address and phone number as we have never met. I am a practicing child molester and I don't want my address to surface in the wrong hands. My thousands of video tapes, polaroids and candid photos of young boys and girls in various parts of my home would not be viewed upon as satisfactory behavior to the local authorities.

I would however like this transaction to continue. Would a recent bank statement and my checking account pin number be satisfactory? What about my social security number? Or if you would prefer I could just send both in case you need them. Please advise.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Signed-
A very loose business capitalist with 7-figure accounts ready

Bart H
08-17-2006, 01:40 PM
Inform him that you want a money up front due to the fact that you get a smaller cut and it will have to be in the form of a wire transfer.

juicedimpss
08-17-2006, 01:41 PM
Inform him that you want a money up front due to the fact that you get a smaller cut and it will have to be in the form of a wire transfer.
thats a good idea.
:thumbsup

Syclone0044
08-17-2006, 03:30 PM
Seems like a good occasion to post my all time favorite picture on this topic..... I laughed for about 15 minutes when I got to the point in the story to see this picture..... Here it is:

http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3696&d=1155846543

:rolf

Here's the link to that story: http://www.419eater.com/html/joe_eboh.htm

STKMACH
08-19-2006, 03:49 PM
I had the same e mail sent to me. The guy asked me if I would send him my info or I could come to Nigeria and receive the funds, So I replied I would come in person, please send me the details........ Never heard from him again.

hrsp
08-19-2006, 03:53 PM
lol i love messing with them scamming fuktards

88Nightmare
08-19-2006, 04:02 PM
where are you guys getting these emails? I keep getting emails about some osumo-ambo tambo fellar from ethiopia or some african country trying to send me 25,000,000,000,000,000 dollars.

STKMACH
08-20-2006, 05:23 PM
^^^^ I get them through my yahoo e mail every once and a while.
All they want to do is steal your identity.. Those guys are fun to string along though.:rolf