PDA

View Full Version : Wanted to thank a couple people...

Crawlin
08-17-2006, 09:49 AM
Tom - He's been running around between Slinger and Muskego after work trying to get my pile running. Been dealing with my excitement of finally having it together and able to run. A few snags along the way, but just new territory having to deal with. We'll be getting this thing going sooner or later.

Mike - Stopped by last night and a couple other nights. Brought the coil packs over to try and eliminate one problem. Then helped with the intake swap and just spending time going over things. Didn't have to do that, but appreciated and it stopped me from kicking the POS car.

Ron - Helped with the driveshaft yolk. I'm kind of one of those people that gets excited so instead of waiting I was running around tryin to find stuff, and he came through. Always offering help. His car is probably still faster than mine,haha.

Brad - always answering the phone knowing I was calling for something stupid, haha. Just to see if he had shit laying around that might have helped narrow shit down with the probs we were having.

Thanks guys. I'm sure we'll get this shit running sooner or later. Going back to square one is a good start and that's fine with me. Rather have a running car and improve on it last year's times than no running car.

juicedimpss
08-17-2006, 09:54 AM
thanks for the thanks chris.
if you need anything,let me know....i have a tb from a lt-1 if you want to jb weld it to your intake lol

UnderPSI
08-17-2006, 09:55 AM
What is that......you want to have a bonfire and fireworks to celebrate when your car is finished??

Ok, Fine, You talked me into it. :thumbsup

BAD LS1
08-17-2006, 09:59 AM
Its cool,

Once the limiting issues are fixed, i'll be able to get back there and make it run right.

PureSound15
08-17-2006, 10:45 AM
What is that......you want to have a bonfire and fireworks to celebrate when your car is finished??

Send me a waiver!

BAD LS1
08-17-2006, 10:48 AM
Send me a waiver!

Getting into the party would be just like singing my life away when getting into GLD hahahahah

MT98Z
08-17-2006, 10:49 PM
No problem for the help just want to see it on the road again,need another
f-body or more gm stuff up at firestone on fridays.

GTSLOW
08-17-2006, 10:54 PM

Hahah this one should be good :thumbsup

Korndogg
08-17-2006, 11:09 PM
after seeing this i just wanna let you guys know that if you ever need anything let me know. whether it be an extra pair of hands or help finding a part. i know how it is trying to get something done and i appreciate when people help me also.

that was kinda corny but you get my drift lol.