PDA

View Full Version : 1994 z28 383 stroker....

hrsp
08-15-2006, 09:25 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
$9000 OBO
Selling my white 1994 Z28. The basics are that the car has a 383 built by American Speed with a GM 847 cam, a TCI Comp Series reverse manual valve body tranny and a 4000 rpm nitrous stall, custom drive shaft by Salder with solid u-joints, a Moser 9 inch rear with 3.70 gears on a spool, 8 point roll bar and Jaz seats with harnesses. 15 inch Weld Draglites with 3.5s up front and I think 8.5s on the rear. Mickey Sportsmans on the front and ET Streets with tubes and rims screwed on the rear. The car has went a best so far of 11.08 at 124 with a 1.52 60 foot. That was without any sway bars and I haven't been back to the track since I put the Spohn 1 inch rear bar on there. The car had a little over 52,000 miles on it when the 383,TH400 and Moser 9 inch went in. I lost the use of the speedometer/odometer and in my best estimation the car now has around 55,000 miles on it. I rarely take the car to the track and mostly just an ocasional cruise or car show. If interested, please email me at rfrigr8@hotmail.com and I will give you my phone number so we can talk direct.

Please do not be rude and respond if you have some sort of objection about the price. It is OBO and there are many more details not listed since I don't have time to type them all out.
The car is located in Aledo Illinois, 61231 zip.
I'm not opposed to shipping the car at the buyers expense.
Payment to be made in cash or certified bank check that can be verified at time of pick up.
The title is clean.

hrsp
08-15-2006, 09:26 PM
ooops didnt work...NOT MY CAR just posting cause it's a swwet car and a great deal