PDA

View Full Version : It's time ladies....NFL discussion thread

T-Bag
08-11-2006, 09:45 AM
Welcome bitches

Its that time of year again when 99% of my time online at work is spent at CNNSI.com or various other FOOOOTTTBAWWWLL sites.

Training camp is underway, there's already a few preseason games underwrap and the regular season starts in about a month.

Team to watch this year: Dallas Cowboys

If Drew Bledsoe can even manage to throw the ball far enough to get to TO, there may be good things. According to some reports, Drew Bledsoe is having a hard time getting him the ball...because he smells funny or some **** like that.

My super bowl prediction: New England vs Dallas ....Tom Brady kills himself on the field after breaking a nail, but in WWE fashion surprise backup quarterback Peyton Manning arrives via ******* jet and lands on the field killing everyone on the Dallas defense. New England STILL manages to lose when Jerome Bettis comes out of f'n nowhere and steals the ball out of manning's hands and runs in for the final score.

Manning then kills himself and Marcus Vick becomes the starting quarterback for the Colts next season...but then is quickly thrown in jail for raping an antelope.

JC70SS
08-11-2006, 10:09 AM
My team wil prevail...Broncos!

Packers 5-11:rolf

Josepy
08-11-2006, 10:24 AM
whos going to setup fantasy football.

Karps TA
08-11-2006, 10:27 AM
Dallas won't do anything IMO. TO is already being a whiney *****. Hopefully this mystery hamstring is career fatal. He'll be jumping all over Bledsoe by week 8. Have I mentioned I'd like to see TO hit by a bus? then a train? then crapped on by a horse?

Indy still has Tony Dungy as a coach, so I can't see them getting to the big game. He just doesn't have that "it" that gets teams there.

I think Carolina is the team to beat in the NFC. Having Keyshon across from Steve Smith will be huge. He's the big possesion WR they needed. Plus their coach is just the shizit.

AFC is kinda a toss up to me. Quite a few teams have a mystery cog. If Rivers plays to his potential I could see the Chargers. But I'm going to go with New England. I think Brady is going to play lights out this year.

Carolina over NE in the Super Bowl.

Packers finish 6-10. 7-9 if they cut Fergueson before the season.

HITMAN
08-11-2006, 11:42 AM
The Packers are headed for the Super Bowl! :thumbsup

:flipoff:

52isntbigenough
08-11-2006, 12:07 PM
Indy lost the Edge, but still has more than enough offense to make it to the big show...Indy will go 12-4 and win the SB.

T-Bag
08-11-2006, 12:48 PM
Indy lost the Edge, but still has more than enough offense to make it to the big show...Indy will go 12-4 and win the SB.

Edge was never a huge threat so I don't see much of a change. Plus they've got the best kicker in the league, and he's INDOORS now.

Vinny is going to be dangerous, as he showed in their preason game with his awesome onside kick and EASY 53 yard field goal.

srt4eh
08-11-2006, 01:04 PM
Pittsburg will be back again.....

hrsp
08-11-2006, 01:18 PM
look for the super bowl to be....( i usually charge for this infi:) )

the colts vs the panthers....

i cant wait for the season to start..i'm done with friggin baseball:(

Holeshot
08-11-2006, 08:39 PM
The Packers are headed for the Super Bowl! :thumbsup

:flipoff:
Wow Was Reggie raised from the dead? :rolf I thik the Packers will be 10 -6
Minnesota 8-8
Chicago 9-7
Detriot 5-11

But what the hell do I know.:shades