PDA

View Full Version : Free Entry Into Gld Tonite??

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 03:14 PM
anyone want to help out and work slicks only night? you will get free entry into the track tonite. please message me if interested.

Myles
08-10-2006, 03:24 PM
typcial of mr tuff

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 04:33 PM
we have a crew,thanks guys.

subliminal1284
08-11-2006, 12:27 AM
If you guys ever need any help in the future send me a PM Id love to help out.

88Nightmare
08-12-2006, 08:46 AM
same here (damn15characterminimumrule)

Greg@GLD
08-15-2006, 07:45 AM
Take this for whatever it's worth, but it NEEDS to be said.

If you guys (Brian are you reading this, I hope so) are going to recruit people off the internet to work, take some time and show them what the **** to do! We got so many complaints at the Nitrous Brawl that Thursday was terribly run, and that it seemed some of the people didn't have a clue as to what they were doing. And it's not the fault of the helpers if they aren't being shown what to do. You can't just stick bodies in place and start racing. It makes us look terrible....!!!

juicedimpss
08-15-2006, 08:22 AM
All i will say is this. The "regular" crew was MIA,it was goin to be a tough deal to run with no crew at all,add that with the DINOSAUR computers that enjoy locking up at the most opportune times and you get what you get.

Greg@GLD
08-15-2006, 08:40 AM
All i will say is this. The "regular" crew was MIA,it was goin to be a tough deal to run with no crew at all,add that with the DINOSAUR computers that enjoy locking up at the most opportune times and you get what you get.

The computer only locks up if the connectors to the external systems (tree and scoreboards) are not plugged in tightly. ;)

Don, not flaming YOU dude. And I'm not flaming the helpers. It's just that we can't just stick people in places and start running cars.

edit: spelling

scottie K
08-15-2006, 09:58 PM
i would help out somtime?? i wana work the tree :goof

TopStreetDsm
08-18-2006, 01:42 AM
Can I be rice police? I know I own an import... But I have to say I bow my head every time I go to an import wars.

I also think cars over 16.ooo should pay twice as much to get it, because it takes to long to start the other cars off.

People should also pay a fine everytime they line all the way up at the lights, or stage with the back tires.

juicedimpss
08-18-2006, 08:40 AM
I also think cars over 16.ooo should pay twice as much to get it, because it takes to long to start the other cars off.

People should also pay a fine everytime they line all the way up at the lights, or stage with the back tires.
:rolf now thats the funniest thing i hae ever heard an import guy say.
+10000000000 for you.:banana