PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle fatality

mrz28M6
08-09-2006, 10:04 PM
an good girlfriend of mine was killed while riding on the back of a motorcycle on saturday after state fair in west allis. the rider was not at fault any way and they were hit by a 35 year old woman that was driving drunk. very sad day. it will take almost a week to prepare her body for the funeral on friday. this really makes me second guess on buying another bike.

68RR440
08-09-2006, 10:08 PM
Thats sad to hear, my condolences on the loss of your friend. :(
Drinking and driving is just plain really stupid.

Teufelhunden
08-09-2006, 10:10 PM
Sorry to hear the news Dustin.

mrz28M6
08-09-2006, 10:12 PM
hey thanks scott i appreciate it. the funeral is going to be tough seeing such a cute girl that was only 23 years old thats probably very deformed.

GTSLOW
08-09-2006, 10:13 PM
Wow that REALLY sucks! I can't believe how selfish people are to drink and drive :(

T-Bag
08-09-2006, 10:26 PM
Hence why I sold mine...

Sorry to hear that man.

Yooformula
08-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Thats a terrible thing to hear that such a young person died because of someone else's indiscretion.

ProjectCamaro
08-09-2006, 10:36 PM
I'm really sorry to hear that.

I hope the drunk driver get's convicted as the murderer she is.

mrz28M6
08-09-2006, 10:50 PM
thanks guys. i hate to sterotype but it was probably some white trash chick with 5 kids that could care less about anyone else's safety

nismodave
08-09-2006, 10:53 PM
Im sorry to hear that man. :(

Lets be carefull out there, motorcycle riders. Iv lost many friends to motorcycles.

UnderPSI
08-09-2006, 11:37 PM
That is another reason I don't drink, If you don't drink at all you don't have to worry about how much you had. I am really sorry to hear about your loss.

DirtyMax
08-09-2006, 11:39 PM
I heard that girl used to hang out at SMA. When someone described her to me, I knew exactly who she was. Thoughts and prayers to her family. :(

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 12:02 AM
an good girlfriend of mine was killed while riding on the back of a motorcycle on saturday after state fair in west allis. the rider was not at fault any way and they were hit by a 35 year old woman that was driving drunk. very sad day. it will take almost a week to prepare her body for the funeral on friday. this really makes me second guess on buying another bike.
sorry to hear your loss. I knew conrad (driver of the bike) for about 15 years.Some of you older guys may also remember him,back in the day he did frequent HWY100,in the days of CB radios,his handle was RATMAN.

Waver
08-10-2006, 01:29 AM
I am sory about the loss....people who drive drunk should be shot, I dont care who they are

awsomeears
08-10-2006, 03:32 AM
I used to Ride with a Dustin. Are ya shorter like 5' 2" black hair ?

I havent rode in a few years because of the risk of getting hit.

Want_Notch
08-10-2006, 06:25 AM
Was that the one on 71st and Burnham? If it was me the girl that was killed was my buddies cousin. Sucks man soory...............

Silver350
08-10-2006, 06:59 AM
Sorry to hear about that Dustin. I heard about it on the news and thought that was terible that another person that was drunk and stupid killed someone. My thoughts and prayers are with you and her family.

RanJer
08-10-2006, 09:10 AM
Wow man I'm sorry. People are just so damn stupid!

52isntbigenough
08-10-2006, 12:07 PM
Bikes are dangerous....its a risk to ride. Drunk driver or not, bad things happen or will happen when you're on a bike. I refuse to finance a new motorcycle. I see no need in making payments on something that I consider disposable and will end up getting damaged. I don't own a 20k Harley, those have never been my thing and I think they're overrated. Insurance is bad enough with what I own.

I don't know if any of you remember the 4th of July Road Rage incident up in Hartford that ended up with an 18 year old kid dying, but his mother is a friend of mine from many many years back. She told me she knew he was taking a risk by getting on that bike, but it was something he loved to do. His funeral was delayed 1.5 hours so the 500+ people could go through visitation. One of the saddest things I've ever seen.

My thoughts go out to you. I know how you feel.

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 12:20 PM
Bikes are dangerous....its a risk to ride. Drunk driver or not, bad things happen or will happen when you're on a bike.
all i will say about that,is....when its your time,its your time.
yeah bike are dangerous,but so is everything else we all like to do,anything can happen at any time.

Flicktitty
08-10-2006, 12:21 PM
That is another reason I don't drink, If you don't drink at all you don't have to worry about how much you had. I am really sorry to hear about your loss.
exactly, i'm very sorry to hear about the loss! :(

SSmike1
08-10-2006, 12:40 PM
yeah bike are dangerous,but so is everything else we all like to do,anything can happen at any time.

it is DANGEROUS to step outside of the roof of your House?

anytime you cross a street, or drive in your car, ride a roller coaster,
use a Knife in the kitchen, do your Physical JOB at work,
anything, you run the risk of getting hurt or Killed.

if you use that preTENSE, that something is dangerous,
you better not even get out of your Padded Cell.
:)

SSmike1
08-10-2006, 12:46 PM
I am VERY sorry to hear about the LOSS of this young Lady,
or any death, by someone ELSES negligence.

we all need to make sure we pay extreem attention to our driving,
LIKE not talking on a cell phone and driving at the same time!

That 35 year old woman will be charged with Murder,
and will be in jail for a long time,
and will be sued for HUGE ammounts of money,
so much money that she will be broke forever!

Lets all take the TIME to LOOK for Motorcycles
1. look over your shoulder before you change lanes,
2. and Look twice before crossing an intersection from a stop sign,
3. and really look before you turn Left, for oncoming motorcycles.

mrz28M6
08-10-2006, 12:54 PM
hey thanks again guys. yes jeremy that was her, it was pauls niece also. i hope the lady gets a very long sentence which she should.

52isntbigenough
08-10-2006, 02:13 PM

I have yet to face death while fishing. Although I came home late, once.

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 02:48 PM
terrible news. very sorry to hear this