PDA

View Full Version : FS: 2G Eclipse Fuel system + more

BigSnailBuick
08-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Ok I sold my Gsx and have some brand new things for sale that I just purchased from Slowboy racing. First of the fuel system which I will NOT part out so dont ask. Comes with a Walbro 255(High Pressure) 2G AWD & FWD fuel pump, Aeromotive Fuel Pressure Regulator, SBR SS Tank to Filter Fuel Feed Kit, Mr. gasket billit 6an fuel filter, Fuel Feed Line Kit (Filter to Rail), and a FPR SS Return Line Kit. This is all you need aside from a pressure gauge and injectors. I will sell the whole fuel setup for $475. This is all brand new and has not even been assembled. I purchased it all from slowboy for $625 a month ago, wish I could have used it all : ( The only thing not in the pic is the misc parts that came with the pump, thats all still in its box. In the pic is also a used turbonetics t3 exhaust manifold, they sell new for $500. I will take $150 for it. Its in great shape and just has a very small pit in one spot, more or less just a minor flaw it had when i got it..not anywhere near affecting the actual piece. And one brand new $90 slim line fan taht I will let go for $50. Its brand new.. Sorry for teh bad pic but there it all is. Pm me if you have any questions or are interested.:headbang