PDA

View Full Version : Gld 8/11/06

67-400
08-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Hey, since my last disappointment at the track, I made some adjustments hope to yet beat last years time finally!! :fire Not sure, but my Bro may bring his brand new GTO down. That thing is WICKED!!! :drool: Im sure I'll take him for the first.....5 feet or so, but after that i'll be history!! :flamet Anyone else headed down this Friday? GRM-REPR5.0 & I are headed down for sure. :headbang

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:58 PM
Hey, since my last disappointment at the track, I made some adjustments hope to yet beat last years time finally!! :fire Not sure, but my Bro may bring his brand new GTO down. That thing is WICKED!!! :drool: Im sure I'll take him for the first.....5 feet or so, but after that i'll be history!! :flamet Anyone else headed down this Friday? GRM-REPR5.0 & I are headed down for sure. :headbang
put some real tires on those cars and come down for slicks night,this thursday.

GRM-REPR
08-08-2006, 02:08 PM
I'm also bring my Vespa for a couple drags....

67-400
08-08-2006, 03:46 PM
put some real tires on those cars and come down for slicks night,this thursday.

You must be excited about the new Drag Radials you just put on your car the other week? I've had mine on since I owned the car but after going through 3 sets in 2 years, it dulls the excitement level a tad.

Myles
08-08-2006, 03:47 PM
You must be excited about the new Drag Radials you just put on your car the other week? I've had mine on since I owned the car but after going through 3 sets in 2 years, it dulls the excitement level a tad.

Yeah, those were mine, he wanted to try a drag radial instead of a slick. Hes had those on for more than a week.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
and im back to a real tire again.

67-400
08-08-2006, 05:58 PM
I'm also bring my Vespa for a couple drags....

Make sure you put a fart can on your Scooter to give it an extra 20% HP!! It REALLY WORKS!!! :rolf

GRM-REPR
08-08-2006, 08:54 PM
I have one already. Now I'm thinking of nitrous or meth injection.:dance

chargedformula
08-09-2006, 10:15 PM
i will be going, dont be afraid to say hi if you see the car

67-400
08-10-2006, 07:01 AM
i will be going, dont be afraid to say hi if you see the car

Right back at ya!! Hey, did you have that car for a long time? I remember cruisin HWY and seeing you down there years ago, I used to have a White 25th Z28 about 6-7 yrs ago. Also a black 97 WS6 about 3 yrs ago. And a Black Z24 Conv...License plate MY SHGWR. I wouldn't have raced you w/that car though! Though I did have flowmaster 40Series on it! :headbang That 3.1 coulda been mistaken for a V8 by someone who didn't know better!! :banana See ya down there!

chargedformula
08-10-2006, 04:23 PM
i have had the car for about 3 years now. i used to cruise highway a decent ammount the first year, but every year i seem to go less and less. the guy i bought it from (pete) is my friends brother-in-law. he used to cruise a lot in it, so you might have seen it when he had it. i was at oscars like a month ago and i was just getting a burger and some guy came up to me and was like "i got a ride in that car a while ago!" so im guessing pete drove it on highway alot.