PDA

View Full Version : Midwest EP's United! (Racine, WI) All Imports Welcome!

20CiviC02Si
08-08-2006, 12:56 AM
Hey guys! I am hosting a meet in Racine and i am looking for all that are interested! The more people interested in attending the better the location will be! I am looking at renting Johnson Park's Picnic Area off of Hwy 38, and it's $274.00 for the day! So if lots of people are interested i will go ahead and reserve the location! The projected date is Oct. 15th! Let me know who is interested!

Here's a link with some info!
http://www.ephatch.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108020

If you are interested! Post here!

nismodave
08-08-2006, 01:11 AM
So you are looking for donations, and you link to a rival forum?

You might want to check with one of the Moderators if this is ok.

Not to bash you or anything, but we have problems here with people registering on BCM, just to promote an event.

20CiviC02Si
08-08-2006, 01:26 AM
Dude, im not on here just to post about this meet! I am interested in Brew City Muscle since i heard about it from the Extreme Parts, in Racine. I finally had the time to see what Brew City Muscle is all about, and i like it! So im not here to just promote, im hear to inform other members of a local meet and see who are interested in comming!

And NO im not looking for donations for this meet! I am willing to pay out of my pocket for a good time and to see some hot rides! Also i really didn't think there were such things as "Rivals" for auto forums... I guess i stand corrected....

nismodave
08-08-2006, 02:00 AM
Dude, im not on here just to post about this meet! I am interested in Brew City Muscle since i heard about it from the Extreme Parts, in Racine. I finally had the time to see what Brew City Muscle is all about, and i like it! So im not here to just promote, im hear to inform other members of a local meet and see who are interested in comming!

And NO im not looking for donations for this meet! I am willing to pay out of my pocket for a good time and to see some hot rides! Also i really didn't think there were such things as "Rivals" for auto forums... I guess i stand corrected....

I guess RIVAL was a wrong choice of words by me. I belong to many other forums and the norm Ive seen is not linking to other forums. Especially since the link you gave requires registration.

As far as asking for donations, to me at least, it seemed implyed by you posting the amount of $ it will cost to reserve the area.

Enjoy your stay at BCM.

20CiviC02Si
08-08-2006, 02:47 AM
The only reason i posted the amount it costs to reserve the spot, is because i don't want to spend that money and not have anyone show! My bud and I are going to split the cost if we get enough people interested in the meet! Otherwise we have a cheaper but more run down location chose! LOL! I mean no disrespect, im all about the cars! I just want a good turn-out!

nismodave
08-08-2006, 08:31 AM
The only reason i posted the amount it costs to reserve the spot, is because i don't want to spend that money and not have anyone show! My bud and I are going to split the cost if we get enough people interested in the meet! Otherwise we have a cheaper but more run down location chose! LOL! I mean no disrespect, im all about the cars! I just want a good turn-out!

Good Luck with your show.:thumbsup

nitrous
08-08-2006, 10:49 AM
I'd swing by since it's pretty close by.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 11:09 AM
so there is no room for domestics there?

68RR440
08-08-2006, 11:11 AM
What the hell is an "EP"?

FANAT1C
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM
I think it stands for Economy Parts. :goof

nismodave
08-08-2006, 11:53 AM
I think it stands for Extreme Parts. A shop in Racine.

Wow.......Hes smart for living in Greenfield.:rolf

FANAT1C
08-08-2006, 11:54 AM
:durr Updated! :rolf

wikked
08-08-2006, 12:02 PM

Something to do with whatever year Civic.. like W-body, J-body, etc., I forget, not worth storing in my memory banks. :goof

theavenger333
08-08-2006, 04:16 PM
92-95= EF, etc. they're chassis codes

68RR440
08-08-2006, 04:19 PM
I used to do EP for a living, electro-polishing of stainless steel.

Coldth1
08-09-2006, 10:09 PM
EP is short for EP3 witch is the chassi number for a 02-05 Civic SI

so there is no room for domestics there?
You can come if you want theres going to be alot of hondas there if you wana check them out.

I'd swing by since it's pretty close by.
Awsome man cant wait to see you.

I will just ignore the rest of your post because they aren't worth commenting on.
I am 20civic02Si Freind that is helping him hold this meet.

Teufelhunden
08-09-2006, 10:59 PM
I will just ignore the rest of your post because they aren't worth commenting on. Your first phocking post and your whining already!:stare Let's hope your second post goes over better.:devil

68RR440
08-09-2006, 11:08 PM
EP is short for EP3 witch is the chassi number for a 02-05 Civic SI

You can come if you want theres going to be alot of hondas there if you wana check them out.

Awsome man cant wait to see you.

I will just ignore the rest of your post because they aren't worth commenting on.
I am 20civic02Si Freind that is helping him hold this meet.

I hope you help your buddy "hold his meat" better than you spell. :rolleyes:

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 09:24 AM
so there is no designated parking for domestics? we feel left out. how is this fair?

nismodave
08-10-2006, 09:29 AM
so there is no designated parking for domestics? we feel left out. how is this fair?

Wasnt the Impala made in Canada, EH?

**EDIT** Nope, Texas. Google rules!!

20CiviC02Si
08-11-2006, 11:46 AM

EP is the chassis code for my 2002 Honda Civic Si. As for domestics, no one is going to mind if you show up. However i know not to many people with domestics think highly of our imports! So if you wanna show let me know! I'll put you down on the list! And if you're a big V8 fan "Cool!" everyone has their own taste. I just don't like going in a straight line, worrying about my ETA's and 1/4 mile times! So I would appreciate it that you keep your negative comments about the import scene in a different thread, i believe they have a thread this!