PDA

View Full Version : you know...Wisconsin sucks.

SlowStee
08-07-2006, 03:47 PM
Just driving around today...I realized something....this state ******* blows..all I see is FAT people on the streets, and old people driving around..

Now If I was driving around FL or CA...what would be in my sights???

Perhaps Im unreasonable.:(

juicedimpss
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Just driving around today...I realized something....this state ******* blows..all I see is FAT people on the streets, and old people driving around..

+1 just cuz its so true.

jbiscuit
08-07-2006, 03:49 PM
Iowa sucks more.

Goat Roper
08-07-2006, 03:50 PM
FL isn't much better for the old folks, CA is the place to be (queue Bevery Hillbillies music)

Having been all over this country, I do have to say the best looking eye candy while driving is in the south.

Goat Roper
08-07-2006, 03:51 PM
Iowa sucks more.

True dat, I grew up there. That is also the worst place to find wives by the way.

subliminal1284
08-07-2006, 03:52 PM

If you were in Florida, the answer to your question would be even MORE old people. Up until last year I lived there my whole life. It really sucks when you go to drive around and some 90 year old grandma with glaucoma just starts to cut into your lane with you right next to her. I have had countless close calls from old people who probably shouldnt be driving its not even funny.

nismodave
08-07-2006, 03:53 PM
Are you kidding...........I spent 2 weeks in Daytonaand Orlando areas, and it was no better than here.

Plus MANY MANY MANY more toothless rednecks.

SlowStee
08-07-2006, 03:55 PM
Are you kidding...........I spent 2 weeks in Daytonaand Orlando areas, and it was no better than here.

Plus MANY MANY MANY more toothless rednecks.
Where are the Chicks...The chicks...why dont they walk the streets in Bikinis while I drive...

WHY?!?!?...:( ....somewhere...somehow

Flight_740
08-07-2006, 03:56 PM

Well, Im guessing you have been driving around west allis. What a dump west allis is. Go to the nice burbs.

68RR440
08-07-2006, 03:57 PM

Don't let us keep you here, move if your so un-happy. :wow

STKMACH
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
It really sucks when you go to drive around and some 90 year old grandma with glaucoma just starts to cut into your lane with you right next to her.They can laser that glaucoma right out now. To
bad they can't reverse the age though...

nismodave
08-07-2006, 03:58 PM
Where are the Chicks...The chicks...why dont they walk the streets in Bikinis while I drive...

WHY?!?!?...:( ....somewhere...somehow

They dont walk around down there either aside from the beach. And unless its Spring Break, the beaches are not that full of hotties.

Big Boost
08-07-2006, 04:00 PM
Yo, if you want the most beautiful and exotic looking women, you must go to Miami, FL period. It's ridiculous down there. I was turning my head so much my upper traps were ripped. Man, it's so messed up down there, the damn grandma's are fine. I BS you not. GILFS. It's all about the MILF's and GILF's in MIA.

SlowStee
08-07-2006, 04:26 PM
Don't let us keep you here, move if your so un-happy. :wow
Front me some cash?:thumbsup

fireguyrick
08-07-2006, 04:27 PM
Funny thing is Milwaukee was labeled as the FITTEST (not fAttest) city by Men's Health I believe. Go figure.

Rick

Correction, it is FIFTH fittest city by Men's Fitness.
http://www.mensfitness.com/rankings/358?page=2

Karps TA
08-07-2006, 04:30 PM
Thank god for our high taxes, otherwise there'd be NO reason to live here.

carkid0101
08-07-2006, 04:34 PM

more old people would be driving, and walking! haha

Berettaspeed
08-07-2006, 05:02 PM
i dunno, i would have agree with the low quality on women.. but i must say working by state fair and seeing all the girls walk past.. OMG... i didn'y know there were girls within milwaukee county soo hott...mmm :stare

i like wisconsin otherwise... i also hate emissions i need to move out of the city.. yeah

nismodave
08-07-2006, 05:12 PM
Try working at UWM for a year.......OMG!!!!!!!!!

wikked
08-07-2006, 05:13 PM
but i must say working by state fair and seeing all the girls walk past.. OMG... i didn'y know there were girls within milwaukee county soo hott...mmm :stare

+4,248

:stare :drool:

Berettaspeed
08-07-2006, 05:17 PM

i bet thats nice...:drool:

formul8
08-07-2006, 06:03 PM
FL: old folks, haitians and cubans, HOT chicks, and lots of dumb people.

CA: lots of unobtainable eye candy, lots of unobtainable homes, lots of unobtainable everything, smog and traffic everywhere-all the time, day or night.

Al
08-07-2006, 10:36 PM
When I was on Long Island in June, I saw nothing but eye candy.

On Long Beach, I walked up and down the main drag more than a mile and only saw one big girl, but she was only about 170 lbs. The rest were pretty good looking.

As for WI, go to Mequon: no fatties!

Waver
08-08-2006, 06:47 AM
As for WI, go to Mequon: no fatties!

Bullsheeit...I am like a min from mequon, and besides like maybe the 10 or so hotties that are legal, they are under age or old...I think I would take my chances down in fla if I were going on a super hottie hunt

STKMACH
08-08-2006, 07:23 AM
but she was only about 170 lbs.Was she 6'4'':goof

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 07:27 AM
Wisconsin is full of down-to-earth, decent people.

I lived in California for 10 years. Land of the plastic. People as shallow as a wading pool. Only decent people you met were transplanted easterners or midwesterners... And most of the females were gold diggers.

I thought "diva" meant female by the way... Isn't Forumla Diva a girl??? The ***** signature would seem to indicate that...

STKMACH
08-08-2006, 07:31 AM

I lived in California for 10 years. Land of the plastic. People as shallow as a wading pool. Only decent people you met were transplanted easterners or midwesterners... And most of the females were gold diggers.

I thought "diva" meant female by the way... Isn't Forumla Diva a girl??? The ***** signature would seem to indicate that...Nope not a female......

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 07:34 AM
Nope not a female......

I guess you learn something new every day Kenny... :goof

Waver
08-08-2006, 07:36 AM

You suck lol, I only get to see hotties during back to school time at work, wanna switch jobs? lol

88Nightmare
08-08-2006, 08:17 AM
florida has its spots for hot women. gotta know where to look. Ft. Meyers beach, and a few select cities up the gulf coast has untapped reserves of good looking women.

88Nightmare
08-08-2006, 08:18 AM
oh yeah berettaspeed, you can live in milwaukee county and surrounding areas and still not have to go through emissions. How do you think I get away with driving my s10 ;)

Waver
08-08-2006, 08:20 AM
register it some place else......

88Nightmare
08-08-2006, 08:31 AM
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l44/88nightmare/icon_mswerd.gif

T-Bag
08-08-2006, 09:56 AM
*arnold* STOP WHINING

SlowStee
08-08-2006, 01:46 PM

I thought "diva" meant female by the way... Isn't Forumla Diva a girl??? The ***** signature would seem to indicate that...
uhm...no

MrBigShot
08-08-2006, 02:15 PM
Fl come on give me a break lol Hurricanes , bugs , gatars , old people , Tons of bums " cause the weather nicer there all year round . "Just a $hit hole !!!

Cal - Liberals " at least in Wisconsin we keep are crazy's in Madison " Enough said

johnny--2k
08-08-2006, 04:19 PM
Go to colorado.....

Berettaspeed
08-08-2006, 04:49 PM
oh yeah berettaspeed, you can live in milwaukee county and surrounding areas and still not have to go through emissions. How do you think I get away with driving my s10 ;)

that would be a no no...:D

Al
08-08-2006, 05:16 PM
Was she 6'4'':goof
She was taller than me, and I am 5'6"

Greg is correct. Aside from the clean-plate-club aspect, the people around here are very nice. Out in NYC, there are nothing but insecure assholes. If we were all blind, we would all want to stay in WI.

Berettaspeed
08-08-2006, 05:40 PM
but im not blind.. oh wait i got me a nice girl...yes :headbang

fireguyrick
08-08-2006, 05:41 PM
Out in NYC, there are nothing but insecure assholes. If we were all blind, we would all want to stay in WI.

I have spent alot of time in NYC, and honestly, since Sept 11th the attitudes of people there have changed ALOT. Though, before the mid 90's you had a 50/50 chance of stepping into a cab at LaGuardia and getting to your destination. The other option was getting dropped off in the middle of the city, and the cab driver stealing all your stuff.

Rick

Knyghtmare
08-08-2006, 10:01 PM
Love it or leave it. :usa

USMARINE1108
08-09-2006, 02:27 AM
I still like the Great Lakes area's. Lots of down to earth people.

SlowStee
08-09-2006, 04:34 AM
I still like the Great Lakes area's. Lots of down to earth people.
I just think we need to increase the number of good looking women..

thats all :goof

formul8
08-09-2006, 09:20 AM
Go to colorado.....
Girls in CO don't shave.

52isntbigenough
08-09-2006, 10:50 AM

This is proof to the contrary....

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m91/52isntbigenough/72855_white_dress.jpg

EvolvedRegal
08-09-2006, 02:48 PM
Awsome thread. With the first poster, this is why I live in Orlando,FL now. I've been here 2 weeks and love it. I guess it's all where you go. If you go near the attractions yes you will see a lot of tourists and fat people. But if you go to places that tourists don't know about then yes theres plenty of hot women around. Not saying I know where everything is yet but have managed to find a lot of killer places to hang out.

I think the best things about FL so far is: No emmissions, no state income tax, plenty of hot women, a real beach is 35 minutes away (cocoa beach) makes bradford look like crap, street racing is a big no no (they will take your car), 93 octane, AWD dynos up the wazoo, one of the best Evo tuners 10 minutes from where I live, etc. I hope JUNK can respond to this since he's been down here.

BigSnailBuick
08-09-2006, 03:11 PM
One thing I can say bout wisconsin and the midwest that makes it ok to live in...We are all car guys/girls and know that when we get out on the road we are bouncers of I-94 cause around here a sweet car is a sweet car, you drive a nice car around here and you get :headbang :wow :drool: . Now take your car down to cali or florida and to be honest I doubt you even get a look cause the car next to you will be staring at the ferrari F-430 in front of you or porsche Gt-1 hunkered behind you. Just figured I would give wisconsin a little credit, cause owning a nice car here is alot more fun..Alot more!:banana1:

EvolvedRegal
08-15-2006, 12:13 PM
Now take your car down to cali or florida and to be honest I doubt you even get a look cause the car next to you will be staring at the ferrari F-430 in front of you or porsche Gt-1 hunkered behind you. Just figured I would give wisconsin a little credit, cause owning a nice car here is alot more fun..Alot more!:banana1:

Exactly why I left. I don't need anyone that might hate the way I have my car set-up or beat in a race follow me all over the place. I spent most of my time in Milwaukee around my house, and it was 3 blocks from Hwy and National, trust me I know Hwy people. Mostly made up of idiots.

It's nice not to get any attention anymore. Im not saying I own the king of all cars or the Evo is the best. Everyone has their own taste...

I still love being in FL and wouldn't come back anytime soon. Theres too much to do, things to see and trust me the women down here are far better than the bovine that is in WI.

DBeck
08-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Milwaukee is probably better than most other midwestern spots tho. Besides maybe chicago. Otherwise yea, Cali all the way.

Z 2 L8ter
08-15-2006, 03:30 PM
i can agree to some extent because i thought WI was pretty limited until I went to college. Granted i've seen some heifers at UWO but I've also seen quite the lookers as well. there can be a lot of eye candy at the college bars or just taking an morning stroll to class. sad part is now I work for the university and I'm suppose to be a professional DAMNIT I hate growing up!