PDA

View Full Version : Slow Blue Rousch

juicedimpss
08-07-2006, 01:37 PM
Are you coming to RSD? my 13second land yacht has somthing special for your sportscar.
:rolf
after I beat you,we can have some beers. tell brian he's buying them.

Berettaspeed
08-07-2006, 05:20 PM
oooo dang i sense a callout........ now my car can stop... im looking good for the long drive south.. now to tune it agressive.. im going to the track before hand to get some test and tunes in.... maybe you'll see me there on the week night..

wikked
08-07-2006, 07:02 PM
:goof

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/yougotserved-22974.jpg

Jeff
08-07-2006, 09:03 PM
oooooooooooooooooooooo snap

Greg@GLD
08-07-2006, 09:16 PM
Coop's pretending he does not see this... ;)

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2006, 09:29 PM
learn how to spell Limpalla zz. well with the 70 more cubes and 800hp shot of nitrous i hope you can beat me you land yacht prob. dont weight to much more than my car. i never said my car was fast its a 12.94 car all day its slow i suck your better happy greg junior. its roush if your wondering lol. get my cell number from brian and call me we will meet up down there

Want_Notch
08-07-2006, 10:05 PM
You aren't asking for spots from 4000lbs car are you?

j/k coop

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2006, 10:08 PM
no no spots but my car is almost 4000lbs also mikey

Greg@GLD
08-07-2006, 10:12 PM

Come on Mike get real... That boat weighs WAY, WAY more than your Mustang does!

Reverend Cooper
08-07-2006, 10:16 PM
good then ron has accomplished something very awesome. at least i have the sack to run with him even if he whoops me wich im sure he will. anyone else in the thread got the sack i doubt it. bring it or shut it..or are your guys to scared to run against him also. i bet that ron has that car a bit lighter than stock also greg.

saleenclone
08-07-2006, 10:42 PM
coop i still think your car is still bad a$$

juicedimpss
08-07-2006, 11:14 PM
3975 plus driver,not light.
who else want some action?

Myles
08-07-2006, 11:24 PM
MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *raises hand and waves it violently*

SLOWC5
08-07-2006, 11:27 PM
ron before the snow flies, I'll see you at GLD, maybe not with the $2500 that scottie wanted us to race for. Maybe just a beer ;)

JEFF

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:50 AM
ron before the snow flies, I'll see you at GLD, maybe not with the $2500 that scottie wanted us to race for. Maybe just a beer ;)

JEFF
get it together,although i dunno if i have anything for your new combo........
:thumbsup

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 01:04 AM
Come on Mike get real... That boat weighs WAY, WAY more than your Mustang does!

thats a fact.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 01:05 AM
MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! *raises hand and waves it violently*
you already have a lane.

MT98Z
08-08-2006, 01:08 AM
get it together,although i dunno if i have anything for your new combo........
:thumbsup

I'll try the new combo :devil

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 01:13 AM
I'll try the new combo :devil
awwee snap

MT98Z
08-08-2006, 01:17 AM
For sure at the end of the year though,I'll put it away broke lol

twirkin50
08-08-2006, 06:03 AM
I think he picked the wrong plate then......

http://i5.tinypic.com/241jimh.jpg

Want_Notch
08-08-2006, 06:42 AM
LOL now that's funny!

SLOWC5
08-08-2006, 06:47 AM
well once its together Mike, you'll be the first to know:)

JEFF

badass88gt
08-08-2006, 07:44 AM
its slow i suck your better happy greg junior.

LMFAO!!!!!!:alcoholic

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 08:00 AM
LMFAO!!!!!!:alcoholic

I dunno... I see a pattern with Coop. I think unless you have the EXACT same car and combo, he will make an excuse or point out the differences in cars no matter what. He's got a V8 with intercooled boost and a very efficient engine with overhead cams and three valves per cylinder, but all he ever says is "I weigh more! You have more cubes! You have nitrous! Waaaaaa!!! Waaaa!!!

It's like I told him on WSD... Get a diaper, grab a baby rattle, strap on a little blue bonnet and go sit at the car show...

"Sonic Blue Crybaby" :headbang :devil

He's more like some of the guys from Chitown than he realizes...

Sack up and grab a lane Coop. :shades

(Befofe anyone has a cow, this is what you call "Good natured ribbing" )

Myles
08-08-2006, 08:15 AM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH! +1

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 08:24 AM
I dunno... I see a pattern with Coop. I think unless you have the EXACT same car and combo, he will make an excuse or point out the differences in cars no matter what. He's got a V8 with intercooled boost and a very efficient engine with overhead cams and three valves per cylinder, but all he ever says is "I weigh more! You have more cubes! You have nitrous! Waaaaaa!!! Waaaa!!!

It's like I told him on WSD... Get a diaper, grab a baby rattle, strap on a little blue bonnet and go sit at the car show...

ok,so the impala and the mustang weight the same,and both have a power adder. The imp has a bigger engine,but the mustang has better technology in the heads................sounds like a heads up run to me.
saferacer?
coop,i can give you something if you need it,maybe 2 lengths.
:devil
greg thats some funny **** there.
+1

Waver
08-08-2006, 08:37 AM
Coop, quit making excuses...I know I am going to get my ass handed to me by juiced, but I am still going to run him anyways, and your car is a lot faster than mine...

btw, what kind of beer do you want juiced? and dont worry, it will be cold. I am thinking of just giving it to you before we run

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 08:40 AM
ok,so the impala and the mustang weight the same,and both have a power adder. The imp has a bigger engine,but the mustang has better technology in the heads................sounds like a heads up run to me.
saferacer?
coop,i can give you something if you need it,maybe 2 lengths.
:devil
greg thats some funny **** there.
+1

I guess my point is where does it end? Everybody's car has strengths and weaknesses. The old "You have more cubes" excuse, to me, is not valid anymore in an age where all v8's are not created equal. There's MUCH more to it than sheer cubic inches, unless it's apples-to-apples.

Coop was real confident there for awhile, he used to talk all kinds of smack and would come to the races... Seems maybe he's skeeered that his supercharged Roush ain't up to the task. He told me at Darrell's party to "watch what happens now" (After he got his intercooled supercharger setup) but when I called him out, he started with "I hope you can beat me! Your car weighs way less and you have more cubes and you have nitrous!"

Sound familiar?? :devil

I think I can beat him on motor only. :shades

Myles
08-08-2006, 08:47 AM
btw, what kind of beer do you want juiced? and dont worry, it will be cold. I am thinking of just giving it to you before we run

Better have my money pressed and clean.

Waver
08-08-2006, 08:51 AM
we will see about that.....

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:04 AM
if yours is 3975 im just barely behind you mine is 3500 curb plus driver then add blower and handling components so not that much a difference. the big diff. is mine is way cooler looking and dont look like a ghetto hoopde....wheres the dubs dogg lol

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:05 AM
I think he picked the wrong plate then......

http://i5.tinypic.com/241jimh.jpg
bring yours too smart guy

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Coop, quit making excuses...I know I am going to get my ass handed to me by juiced, but I am still going to run him anyways, and your car is a lot faster than mine...

stfu your a dumbass

Myles
08-08-2006, 09:07 AM
Hey, i wanna race you too. But you have a blower and a better motor. All i have is a boat anchor. Does that mean we can race? Since its in your favor?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:09 AM
I guess my point is where does it end? Everybody's car has strengths and weaknesses. The old "You have more cubes" excuse, to me, is not valid anymore in an age where all v8's are not created equal. There's MUCH more to it than sheer cubic inches, unless it's apples-to-apples.

Coop was real confident there for awhile, he used to talk all kinds of smack and would come to the races... Seems maybe he's skeeered that his supercharged Roush ain't up to the task. He told me at Darrell's party to "watch what happens now" (After he got his intercooled supercharger setup) but when I called him out, he started with "I hope you can beat me! Your car weighs way less and you have more cubes and you have nitrous!"

ok lets go run laps any where tough guy bring money. mine turns does yours?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:09 AM

the jealousy factor is huge greg i cant believe it

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM
brian says he will show you how to shift that pile,maybe you can hold ross' nook for him.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:10 AM

ok your car can out perform me in one of ten things and your happy about that gramps.. grab a diaper

Myles
08-08-2006, 09:13 AM
So what do you say coop. Wanna grab a lane with me?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:17 AM
we can all race unlioke most of your i really dont care if i loose. dont matter to me. i didnt build my car to beat all of yours i built it for me!!!!!!

Reverend Cooper
brian says he will show you how to shift that pile,maybe you can hold ross' nook for him.
brians a dork the fastest car he had was and auto and he couldnt shift that **** pile.

nismodave
:popcorn :argue

Myles
I built mine so i can eventually buy a boat, and have a decent anchor for it.

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 09:24 AM
You don't think I got under his skin, do ya? ;)

The playground in the discussion topic is the DRAGSTRIP. If you can't hack it, go to the car show... If you want to bring up turns, we can go do laps at the Speed Seekers event. I've actually raced my car there. Have you? ;)

http://www.imagelocker.org/images/12roadamerica1-med.jpg

It's too easy to rattle his cage and get him to spout off... :D

As for being "jealous" ask your friend Mike Jaber who made the final call at the EAA show when we had a tie for best of show Mike. ;)

That was just low and very sucky of you to say... :(

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 09:26 AM
stfu your a dumbass
now thats awesome.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:35 AM
[QUOTE=Greg@GLD]You don't think I got under his skin, do ya? ;)

The playground in the discussion topic is the DRAGSTRIP. If you can't hack it, go to the car show... If you want to bring up turns, we can go do laps at the Speed Seekers event. I've actually raced my car there. Have you? ;)

http://www.imagelocker.org/images/12roadamerica1-med.jpg

It's too easy to rattle his cage and get him to spout off... :D

As for being "jealous" ask your friend Mike Jaber who made the final call at the EAA show when we had a tie for best of show Mike. ;)

That was just low and very sucky of you to say... :([/QUthen i guess the rest of what you said sucks to so remember that when you talk **** pops

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 09:50 AM
There's a big difference here.

I'm kidding.

You aren't

As for me, see what years of self-imposed "forced PC behavior" does to a guy? I'm like a kid in a candy store on BCM!! :D

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:50 AM
oh yeah i gotch your the whole reason my car wins anything i gotcha

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 09:51 AM
im kidding to until you try to get personal

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 10:05 AM
i would love to run laps with black betty or nice asp anytime

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 10:10 AM
What, out of anything I said, was "personal"?

You don't take this stuff very well, I can see that.

SOme of your gems that you have said to me:

"Look at those shitty 1/4 panels"

"I'm suprised this thing still runs"

"Is THAT it? I thought this car was much faster"

Yuppers.

nismodave
08-08-2006, 10:11 AM
Whats more "personal" than talking bad about someones car?:rolf

**Not directed toward anyone**

Myles
08-08-2006, 10:19 AM
Dave, your car is junk. Fix it.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 10:26 AM
Whats more "personal" than talking bad about someones car?:rolf

**Not directed toward anyone**
thanks dave exactly , oh yeah im a crybaby, step back and think for a second if that stuff was on mma youd be crying banning would happen all hell will break loose lol

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 10:31 AM
Ah! But we're not on MMA, are we??

Reverend Cooper
yeah i guess i will bring it there for ya

Myles
wait, i thought we were..

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 10:32 AM
and...

Coop...

You ARE a crybaby. :D

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 10:37 AM
and...

Coop...

You ARE a crybaby. :D
and you still smell old :loser :D

nismodave
08-08-2006, 10:41 AM
Dave, your car is junk. Fix it.

I dont see yours. When are you going to stop riding shotgun, and bring whatever that is in your sig out?

Why are the pics so small? So we cant see the rust and puddles of oil??:rolf

nismodave
08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
The preceeding was and example of insulting a mans ride and his ability to drive his own wheels.

Lesson over......Have a nice day.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 10:43 AM
I dont see yours. When are you going to stop riding shotgun, and bring whatever that is in your sig out?

:rolf puddles of oil,nice.

Myles
08-08-2006, 10:46 AM

Cause im actually working on mine. As opposed to you not touching yours.

And if you click the banner thats in my sig, itll bring up nice big pictures for you :thumbsup

nismodave
08-08-2006, 10:49 AM
Cause im actually working on mine. As opposed to you not touching yours.

And if you click the banner thats in my sig, itll bring up nice big pictures for you :thumbsup

WOW.........Sanding and HID lights.

I cant wait to see you on Monster Garage.:stare

Myles
08-08-2006, 10:50 AM
Yep, ima **** you all up cause ill blind you from behind. That was my plan.

SLOWC5
08-08-2006, 11:32 AM
So with now 4 pages of crying are we setting up races or not!!!

cause I want in!

JEFF

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 11:37 AM
i will be happy to get my ass kicked by a land yaht.... lol

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 11:38 AM

cause I want in!

JEFF

Waaaa!! You have a CORVETTE Jeff!!! It's SUPPOSED to be fast! It weighs way less than my Mustang! That isn't fair!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

:D :banana1:

Want_Notch
08-08-2006, 11:45 AM
Waaaa!! You have a CORVETTE Jeff!!! It's SUPPOSED to be fast! It weighs way less than my Mustang! That isn't fair!! WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!

:D :banana1:

LOL..........................you owe me a new keyboard now Greg...........Funny **** right there!

SLOWC5
08-08-2006, 11:47 AM
3600 with me in it isn't a race car, Greg:banana1:

I forgot to add this face :crying
JEFF

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 11:47 AM
bring them to the track and lets race i will have fun breaking stuff. will you
waiting for you reply to rons call out on you to greg. lets see you sack up and get whooped to

twirkin50
08-08-2006, 11:49 AM
bring yours too smart guy

Soon as I am done building it I will run you any day of the week you want. However, you've probably got close to $45,000 into that thing and I might only have like $15,000 so it might not be a fair race.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 11:51 AM

yeah and there is a bg diff. i havent been walking around telling everyone i will Whoop them,,,cant recall ever saying or posting that. unlike you i know mines not that fast, you think yours is really fast its not just faster than mine. in the realm of things and most of the other cars on this site it looks like you are still slow. muhahahaha

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 12:00 PM
Changing the subject now Coop?

Let's change it back!

Let's say we go a few laps at Road America for example..

When (as opposed to IF) I turn a faster lap time, what will be your response?

"Waaaaa!! Of course you turned a quicker lap time! You have those big 4-piston Brembos and all I have are my PBR stockers, so you can brake later than I can!!! Waaaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!"

:D

Who wants to bet that is EXACTLY what he'll say??

:D :D

woooo hooo!!!

twirkin50
08-08-2006, 12:15 PM
"Waaaaa!! Of course you turned a quicker lap time! You have those big 4-piston Brembos and all I have are my PBR stockers, so you can brake later than I can!!! Waaaaaa!!!! Waaaaaa!!!"

Not to worry Greg, he just placed the order for brakes all the way around. Chrome plated even.

nismodave
08-08-2006, 12:19 PM

Let's change it back!

Whoaaaaa baby!! Now we are talkin!!!!

This is something I want to get in on......PLEASE!!!!!:headbang

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Soon as I am done building it I will run you any day of the week you want. However, you've probably got close to $45,000 into that thing and I might only have like $15,000 so it might not be a fair race.
i only have 9500 into my car,but ill grab a lane with you.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:57 PM

cause I want in!

JEFF
when will it be ready anyway?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:35 PM

Let's change it back!

When (as opposed to IF) I turn a faster lap time, what will be your response?

:D

Who wants to bet that is EXACTLY what he'll say??

:D :D

woooo hooo!!!
not really to worried about that happening

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:38 PM
by the way greg why are you so worried about me and my car......and what i will run and who i lose to get a life

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Where is the Life Store? Do they take Visa there?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:49 PM
LOL i like how you guys gang up on me its funny. oh yeah and my 45000$ car dont have no rust or dents on it either. I bought it that way cause i liked it. I built my old car almost all of it myself. i decided to treat myself to a new car. and now your gonna give me ****. thats cool

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:49 PM
Where is the Life Store? Do they take Visa there?
no your to old to get one lol:thumbsup

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 01:51 PM
no your to old to get one lol:thumbsup
that was weak.

moels
08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
Why don't you just take it to the track and run what you run. If Greg wins your friends and if Coop wins your friends. What's the pissing match for? Greg is trying to hit below the belt here at times I think and vice versa. Was that last comment posted to insinuate that Coop has rung up charge cards to pay for the car? Get real Greg.

Sorry If I took that wrong, but that's what it looked like you were insinuating.

Myles
08-08-2006, 01:52 PM
You mustang guys are weird.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:53 PM
wouldnt suprise me wayne but hey thats cool. the money tree out back says diff. ask the james gang how i pay for stuff. but now were getting off track

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:54 PM
that was weak.
shut up ***....thanks for lunch

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 01:55 PM
wow wayne i just realized your right its all about him beating me....holy crap.....hey every one i went to the track and greg whooped me really bad i sucked really bad he totally won......

Want_Notch
08-08-2006, 02:01 PM
What are you building now Dave?

This thread is like........well I don't really know......funny!

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 02:12 PM
Why don't you just take it to the track and run what you run. If Greg wins your friends and if Coop wins your friends. What's the pissing match for? Greg is trying to hit below the belt here at times I think and vice versa. Was that last comment posted to insinuate that Coop has rung up charge cards to pay for the car? Get real Greg.

Sorry If I took that wrong, but that's what it looked like you were insinuating.

Talk about reading into things! WOW!

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 02:13 PM

Yaa... :D

moels
08-08-2006, 02:18 PM
Well, if you didn't mean it that way I apologize. But i know how you slip things with hidden meaning into some of your comments. :)

SlowStee
08-08-2006, 02:21 PM
seriously though:D

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 02:22 PM
Well, if you didn't mean it that way I apologize. But i know how you slip things with hidden meaning into some of your comments. :)

I guess...

On the serious side, I'm not one to say "I spent this or you spent that"
I remember getting called a loser for having a car payment when I bought the Mach1... I won't bring money into the discussion.
You pays your money and you run your race. It would be silly to even go there. Only thing I'd say is "step up and go faster or shut up if you can't hack it"

I have NEVER said anything about Mike's car not being very nice. Go back thru this entire mess and show me where I did or have?

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:23 PM
greg just has to throw his weight around and today its at me thats all. no worry

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:24 PM
I guess...

On the serious side, I'm not one to say "I spent this or you spent that"
I remember getting called a loser for having a car payment when I bought the Mach1... I won't bring money into the discussion.
You pays your money and you run your race. It would be silly to even go there. Only thing I'd say is "step up and go faster or shut up if you can't hack it"

I have NEVER said anything about Mike's car not being very nice. Go back thru this entire mess and show me where I did or have?
your the one thats insinuating i have been walking around talking about how i can whoop everyone. this is not true your just trying to egg me into the race

nismodave
08-08-2006, 02:30 PM
Gregg and Roush.......Get over here.

:chair: :chair:

With all due respect....:D

Now line em up......and shut up.:banana

moels
08-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Now you guys have gone and gotten spanked. And not in your cars either.......lol

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 02:34 PM
Now you guys have gone and gotten spanked. And not in your cars either.......lol
thats sick,but somehow i think slow blue is into that.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:36 PM
[QUOTE=moels]Now you guys have gone and gotten spanked. And not in your cars either.......lol[/QUOTE
yeah i got beat in your car by a v-6 and guess what i was very impressed

Greg@GLD
08-08-2006, 02:36 PM
your just trying to egg me into the race

Well DUH!!!! :goof

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:37 PM
thats sick,but somehow i think slow blue is into that.
only with you homo harley dude wave wave

Myles
08-08-2006, 02:38 PM
The way sonic blue here lashes out at everyone makes me think he is insecure with his sexuality, and is probably gay.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 02:39 PM
haha,where do i sign up for the mustang owners trading cards anyway?

BTW i hope you enjoyed your little toy in the happy meal i dropped off.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:42 PM
Lol Yeah It Was A Special Olympics Award

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:42 PM
The way sonic blue here lashes out at everyone makes me think he is insecure with his sexuality, and is probably gay.
YUP YOUR RIGHT hahahahaha

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 02:45 PM
Well DUH!!!! :goof
NOT GONNA WORK.......you win i lose i can live with that i will be at the brawls picking on ron not racing

SLOWC5
08-08-2006, 04:02 PM
when will it be ready anyway?

It seems like never... engine should be ready for assembly next week. Then just waiting on the new converter and new diff. I heard end of september on the gears for the diff.

JEFF

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
It seems like never... engine should be ready for assembly next week. Then just waiting on the new converter and new diff. I heard end of september on the gears for the diff.

JEFF
ill order the studded blizzaks :thumbsup
let me know if you need a hand.

68RR440
08-08-2006, 04:04 PM
LOL i like how you guys gang up on me its funny. oh yeah and my 45000$ car dont have no rust or dents on it either. I bought it that way cause i liked it. I built my old car almost all of it myself. i decided to treat myself to a new car. and now your gonna give me ****. thats cool
Just curious, what was this "old car" that you speak of?

badass88gt
08-08-2006, 04:50 PM
LOL, this is funny. Go Coop Go!!!

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 04:55 PM
Just curious, what was this "old car" that you speak of?
1994 MUSTANG GT 5.4L BLOWN

Berettaspeed
08-08-2006, 05:09 PM
this V6 will own both of ya.... LOL :banana

68RR440
08-08-2006, 05:23 PM
1994 MUSTANG GT 5.4L BLOWN
Lets see it, any pics?

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 05:30 PM
this V6 will own both of ya.... LOL :banana
uh,thats not fair,ive got a bigger engine and my car is heavier..uh,nevermind.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 07:40 PM
Lets see it, any pics?
plenty of film pix unfortunately no copmputer.digital pix. also plenty of video

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 07:41 PM
uh,thats not fair,ive got a bigger engine and my car is heavier..uh,nevermind.
that was really weak. glad you got your grandad fighting for ya:thumbsup

moels
08-08-2006, 07:43 PM
Coop, there is one on the family website, I was gonna post it here but didn't know if you'd want me to.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 07:47 PM
oh yeah but that is really before i modded it no rims or nothing. i dont know if i should you the video but i know fatty and tony have seen it

moels
08-08-2006, 07:50 PM
I haven't seen the video yet. We'll have to watch it some night and crank back a few cold ones.

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 07:52 PM
yeah but he we are changing the subject i think i should we should get back on track about how slow my car is lol

moels
08-08-2006, 07:57 PM
Here is the pic of your old stang. It is small though.

http://www.cooperfamilyeagleriverwis.freeservers.com/images/red_car.jpg

Reverend Cooper
08-08-2006, 08:04 PM
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

moels
08-08-2006, 08:22 PM
Double post by 2 different people........now that is funny.

lol

MT98Z
08-09-2006, 12:57 AM
ill order the studded blizzaks :thumbsup
let me know if you need a hand.
Ya I'll help if needed

Greg@GLD
08-09-2006, 01:01 AM
Here is the pic of your old stang. It is small though.

http://www.cooperfamilyeagleriverwis.freeservers.com/images/red_car.jpg

I think you've just been owned by the bandwidth police... :rolf

moels
08-09-2006, 04:23 AM
I think you've just been owned by the bandwidth police... :rolf

Don't get it Greg. Link worked for me when I just clicked it.

Greg@GLD
08-09-2006, 07:51 AM
Last night there was a "hotlinking not allowed from freesites" message there but it's gone now...

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 09:41 AM
after all the excitement i still think its comical that your helping him call me out on a day you know i'll be gone for a bachelor party for a mutual friend of ours. i think you were even invited to the wedding right ? now waiting for the Mikes a ***** replys...and yes i know you are aware of the party as is wayne

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:16 AM
reminds me of some guy i called out....

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:16 AM
after all the excitement i still think its comical that your helping him call me out on a day you know i'll be gone for a bachelor party for a mutual friend of ours. i think you were even invited to the wedding right ? now waiting for the Mikes a ***** replys...and yes i know you are aware of the party as is wayne

Coop, friends come first, plenty of time to race the family car after.

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:17 AM
speaking of some dude..

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:19 AM
reminds me of some guy i called out....

Yeah, and you and I are are running on the 19th....

You have some messed up ideas if anyone in their right mind is going to take a drag race over their friends batchlor party, especially if they are standing up in the wedding...you kind of have to be there for everything that has to do with the wedding....and in both cases racing has to take a back seat, so get off of coops nuts.

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:20 AM
bwahahahahahah

make sure you have my $100

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:23 AM
bwahahahahahah

make sure you have my $100

Oh I will have my part of the bet, but I doubt that I will be handing it over to you. just make sure that you remove the bottle in front of me when I get to the track and purge the lines infront of me....dont want you cheating now do we.

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:24 AM
i wouldnt waste nitrous on you. So you dont have to worry about that.

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:30 AM
i wouldnt waste nitrous on you. So you dont have to worry about that.

I still am going to have you do it. remember you said all you wanted was a flag start, I could have what ever I wanted....ex the removal of the bottle, run when I say so, stuff like that....but hey, lets not jack another one of imps threads, we did enough of that in the "other" forum

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:32 AM
hahaha you truly have no clue do you. im going to pop my trunk and show you that i dont have the bottle and thats it. flag heads up for 100. if you wanna ***** you can stfu and go home cause all you do is whine. get that sand out of your vag and man up

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 10:43 AM
[QUOTE=Iussu]reminds me of some guy i called out....[/QUOnever siad i wont race him i will at nitrous brawls if he's there.. so suck my ass rusty, hid, oil leaker

Greg@GLD
08-09-2006, 10:43 AM

Hmmm.... Looking back thru the entire thread, I don't believe I see a specific date mentioned... I'm sorry I didn't make the connection, but I can cry that I'm old and forgetful and I figure I'll be forgiven. Along with needing Depends, we old folks tend to be forgetful. :D

But, whatever Mike. Comical is that it took you this long to come up with that lame answer. But then you've made a lot of lame replys in this topic, so it's par for the course. :rolf

So you can't make it that day. Ok, pick a different day then. How hard is it to say "I'd love to get my ass handed to me but I have something else going on that day"

Ok, so anyhow, you can't race him. Ever. Because you have something to do at the next RSD.
I guess that means there will never be another one....

More crying and dodging, what a surprise! :D

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:44 AM
no I am not bitching....however you may be crying after the race...then you might realize that you should of started off with a better car, instead of that turd you call a firebird

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:48 AM
never siad i wont race him i will at nitrous brawls if he's there.. so suck my ass rusty, hid, oil leaker

Yeah but you ***** alot.

no I am not bitching....however you may be crying after the race...then you might realize that you should of started off with a better car, instead of that turd you call a firebird

I want my $100 in 1 $50 2 $20 and a $10

juicedimpss
08-09-2006, 10:51 AM
:rolf now thats funny.

Waver
08-09-2006, 10:51 AM
IF I lose, you will get it how I want to give it to you

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:52 AM
No, you will lose, and thats how i want my money.

juicedimpss
slow blue,if you have some real tires,we can get it done tomorrow night,ill be at the track anyways....;)

Waver
:rolf now thats funny.

yeah it is, because he will see it once, to prove it to him that I have it, and that is the last he will see of it...

Myles
08-09-2006, 10:54 AM
yeah it is, because he will see it once, to prove it to him that I have it, and that is the last he will see of it...

pretty much you are going to have a rude wake up call.

Itll be around the lines of NEWSFLASH! YOUR MUSTANG IS A SLOW PILE!

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:09 AM
No, you will lose, and thats how i want my money.

but you wont get it that way, hate to burst your bubble.

pretty much you are going to have a rude wake up call.

Itll be around the lines of NEWSFLASH! YOUR MUSTANG IS A SLOW PILE!

o.k. reality check here...Even if you do win, what does that say, you can beat a car that is for the most part stock, that has about $350 worth of mods in it? And you spent how much to take your 16 sec turd into the 13's? That is somthing that I would brag about:loser

I can just hear the headlines now "Iussu spends a **** ton of money to beat a STOCK mustang...."

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:11 AM
but you wont get it that way, hate to burst your bubble.

o.k. reality check here...Even if you do win, what does that say, you can beat a car that is for the most part stock, that has about $350 worth of mods in it? And you spent how much to take your 16 sec turd into the 13's? That is somthing that I would brag about:loser

I can just hear the headlines now "Iussu spends a **** ton of money to beat a STOCK mustang...."

yep, i spent a **** ton of money. i have a total of 3000 in the car right now, thats including the body work, the previous mods, the price of the car, the paint, and the little bits and peices that i had recipts for. Now, guess what nick? my engine is stock too.

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:18 AM
yep, i spent a **** ton of money. i have a total of 3000 in the car right now, thats including the body work, the previous mods, the price of the car, the paint, and the little bits and peices that i had recipts for. Now, guess what nick? my engine is stock too.

So what, your car really didnt go under the knife to get the new engine in it? So you really did puss out in racing me on the 16th? Or are you saying that you just stuck a different engine in it and you dont have the oem ponti boat anchor in there and that engine is stock....So what is it?

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 11:20 AM
Hmmm.... Looking back thru the entire thread, I don't believe I see a specific date mentioned... I'm sorry I didn't make the connection, but I can cry that I'm old and forgetful and I figure I'll be forgiven. Along with needing Depends, we old folks tend to be forgetful. :D

But, whatever Mike. Comical is that it took you this long to come up with that lame answer. But then you've made a lot of lame replys in this topic, so it's par for the course. :rolf

So you can't make it that day. Ok, pick a different day then. How hard is it to say "I'd love to get my ass handed to me but I have something else going on that day"

Ok, so anyhow, you can't race him. Ever. Because you have something to do at the next RSD.
I guess that means there will never be another one....

More crying and dodging, what a surprise! :D
no dodging no crying not missing his party. also its a rsd thread someone would assume that its for the 19th duh. i just thought it was great seeing you ramble on and on knowing full well i couldnt go. everything else you said is right about being old farting dust and such. i will run ron hopefully at brawls. but sounds like he has other obligations that day to. we will get together and get it done. no problem. again you win i lose your cool etc. i just cant wait to see him whoop you!!!!!!

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:25 AM
So what, your car really didnt go under the knife to get the new engine in it? So you really did puss out in racing me on the 16th? Or are you saying that you just stuck a different engine in it and you dont have the oem ponti boat anchor in there and that engine is stock....So what is it?

Oh its still under the knife. But what is being done to it? hmm i dont know. I kinda just take things apart look at it for awhile then put them back together. Hoping some voodoo magic will help. Dont worry about whats under the hood. Maybe i put a new engine in it, maybe i just did some trans work, or maybe im just working on it for the sheer fact of working on it. It doesnt matter what, but i didnt chicken out. I would have beaten you then, and i still will beat you.

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 11:27 AM
and by the by don king im sure ron can set up his own grudge races

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:28 AM
and by the by don king im sure ron can set up his own grudge races

Actually he makes other people do it for him. He is lazy.

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 11:29 AM
slow blue,if you have some real tires,we can get it done tomorrow night,ill be at the track anyways....;)
that would actually be great i would love to i would be able to get a bunch of runs in im sure. but yet another excuse i work you know the story i talked to your homo ass today wave wave

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:30 AM
doubt it, not with out the spray and slicks, anyways....I havent bullshitted you once about what my car runs, and it just keeps on getting faster as my 60' gets better....but dont worry, it wont be the first time that a gm has been beaten by a ford, I know you arnt used to it because the only ford that you have raced was a damn escort.

Reverend Cooper
08-09-2006, 11:30 AM
Actually he makes other people do it for him. He is lazy.
and a ***

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:31 AM
doubt it, not with out the spray and slicks, anyways....I havent bullshitted you once about what my car runs, and it just keeps on getting faster as my 60' gets better....but dont worry, it wont be the first time that a gm has been beaten by a ford, I know you arnt used to it because the only ford that you have raced was a damn escort.

Yep, and i have never used slicks so. And its just going to be funny walking right past you.

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Yep, and i have never used slicks so. And its just going to be funny walking right past you.

I am not using slicks, I am going to be running the **** cooper cobras on the stock turbines...and when I get you off the line and you cant even pull on me, you are going to be pissed....besides, I dont really care if I beat you. Hitting my time goal is what I am going after, beating you, even by a bumper, is just the icing on the cake.....

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:41 AM
Eh, you wont. Sorry.

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:50 AM
we will see...besides, you saying I did a little of this and a little of that to your car and not really saying what you have done to it is kind of pussyish if you ask me, especially when you know exactally what I have done to mine and what I am doing to it in the next week. Even imp, mr rsd him self, told me what he has done to his. I dont know if you are trying to put doubt in my head so that you have a chance or not, but it is not working....

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:52 AM
Oh really? What did ron do to his imp then? ****er i aint telling you cause its funny.

Waver
08-09-2006, 11:55 AM
I aint going to say, because it isnt about me and ron running, it is about you and me running...and your pile is a lot slower than ron's family car.

Myles
08-09-2006, 11:58 AM
Nah, me and ron are going to run heads up motor to motor.

And about you and me running, the only thing that in all reality needs to be said, is what i said before, one 50 two 20s and a 10 b!tch

Waver
08-09-2006, 12:00 PM
nope, If I lose you will get it how I feel like giving it to you, if it is one 100, 2 50's, 100 singles, or all in pennys, and you will like it, because if you dont take it you wont get it at all....now what b!tch

Myles
08-09-2006, 12:01 PM
I guess if you gotta steal from your mom, i will have to take it how she gets paid for her corner work.

Waver
08-09-2006, 12:05 PM
ooooooooo, now you are brinning moms into it...ouch....you got me...but hey, I gotta get paid somehow.

Myles
08-09-2006, 12:06 PM
I wouldnt call borrowing money from mom so you can race getting paid.

Waver
08-09-2006, 12:12 PM
I wouldnt call borrowing money from mom so you can race getting paid.

Never did that guy, so stfu

Myles
08-09-2006, 12:18 PM

uh huh

68RR440
08-09-2006, 01:48 PM

So what guys have you done? :wow :banana1:

Myles
08-09-2006, 01:51 PM
ROFL! +1 to you sir

Waver
08-09-2006, 03:55 PM
So what guys have you done? :wow :banana1:
edited for stupidity

YENKO4ME
08-09-2006, 10:28 PM
Nah, me and ron are going to run heads up motor to motor.

And about you and me running, the only thing that in all reality needs to be said, is what i said before, one 50 two 20s and a 10 b!tch
I hope you drive the car better then you drove my sled

YENKO4ME
08-09-2006, 10:32 PM
[QUOTE=Iussu]reminds me of some guy i called out....[/QUOnever siad i wont race him i will at nitrous brawls if he's there.. so suck my ass rusty, hid, oil leaker
mike thats just because you just cant drive . all talk i know you can get brian to drive for you b***h

badass88gt
08-09-2006, 11:57 PM
Coops car weighs just under 4000 with him in it, so that should kill all the crying about weights.

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 12:10 AM
Coops car weighs just under 4000 with him in it, so that should kill all the crying about weights.
I know * I*wasnt the one who brought weights into this thread :D
I actually recall offering a few lengths.:wooo

badass88gt
08-10-2006, 04:07 AM
I know it wasnt you Ron.....

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 05:16 AM
[QUOTE=sonic blue roush]
mike thats just because you just cant drive . all talk i know you can get brian to drive for you b***h
bring the yenko to the track too. lets see it run

badass88gt
08-10-2006, 06:47 AM
Why did the link to this thread disappear off MMA?

Greg@GLD
08-10-2006, 07:57 AM

I know it wasnt you Ron.....

Yea... it sure wasn't... :D

What exactly is your point Danno? Gonna try and jump in here and fight the good fight? If you would like to take up the argument, I am quite certain I can cause you to have a major relapse and have to return to Anger Management class. You up for it? You guys are amateur ****-talkers. If this little discussion gets people all crying and pouting, I can't imagine how you would hold up at RSD...

It's already been established that some people can't take a little RSD smacktalk and get all defensive, angry, whinny and start crying. So with that said, I'll just show up at RSD and race my races.

Why did the link to this thread disappear off MMA?

See my last reply. The guy can't take stupid RSD smacktalk and starts turning it into a personal issue when all it WAS was "RSD Smacktalk"

You wanna keep it going or are we done here Danno?

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 08:08 AM
sounds like a insecurity issue.....seems as tho your the one thats upset!!.
i have nothing to lose i have bet no money so it really means nothing to me but its nice to see your true colors greg and then disguise it behind rsd smack talk....im not the only one that sees it

Greg@GLD
08-10-2006, 08:13 AM
sounds like a insecurity issue.....seems as tho your the one thats upset!!.
i have nothing to lose i have bet no money so it really means nothing to me but its nice to see your true colors greg and then disguise it behind rsd smack talk....im not the only one that sees it

That's fine. Nothing else to discuss then. :thumbsup

If you would like to discuss it further, feel free to take it to PM or telephone.

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 08:19 AM
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badass88gt
08-10-2006, 04:44 PM
Greg, why are you trying to instigate the race between Ron and Coop? It seems lately all you can do is try and tear Coop or his car apart, is there some envy issue or something? IMO, the way you seem to be trying to stir it up and get everyone to start in on Coop, friends dont do that.

Youre gonna send me back to anger management? I highly doubt it. You seem hell bent on making Coop realize how low he is and how great you are. You claim to have been the deciding factor on his Best of Show, though other sources say not quite the same. You try slinging mud at him, which is fine when joking, but you sure seem to be going past that. As far as the race between you and him, please. It sounds like he's making excuses, well, theyre valid excuses. You have more cubes, alot less weight, and dont have road race suspension.

Coop racing Ron heads up would be like you racing me heads up NA, and our setups are alot closer. Oh wait, I'm bit heavier.

badass88gt
08-10-2006, 04:57 PM
What exactly is your point Danno?

My point is you said Coop is lying, that Rons cars weighs alot more than Coops, which it doesnt. I dunno how much Ron weighs, but I'm gonna guess theres a 200# difference with driver. Not a whole lot.

If this little discussion gets people all crying and pouting, I can't imagine how you would hold up at RSD...

I would probably end up getting beat down. Big deal. Point?

And whats with the negative reputation deal, I'm a Coop nutswinger? LOL, would that make you an Impala nutswinger?

Coop, you paying my way in to the brawls? I think I just ruined my spot on the Comp list.....

Jeff
08-10-2006, 05:30 PM
Coop, you paying my way in to the brawls? I think I just ruined my spot on the Comp list.....

LMAO :popcorn

juicedimpss
08-10-2006, 05:36 PM
why is everyone threatened by an outdated lt1 in a heavy ass car?i have much less into the whole package than most people are willing to believe.
this thread was not intended to start the shitstorm that it has. i figured coops car would be a decent race for my boat,thats it.

Jeff
08-10-2006, 06:21 PM
Even though Greg doesn't wanna be your friend anymore I still love you Coop, plus your car gave me funny feelings on monday :banana1:

YENKO4ME
08-10-2006, 06:42 PM
coop i will race you but only if yo dont sit on me if i win . im getting to old for that kind of pain . p.s. like i have told you some years back STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 06:48 PM
coop i will race you but only if yo dont sit on me if i win . im getting to old for that kind of pain . p.s. like i have told you some years back STOP CRYING LIKE A LITTLE GIRL
you know me im the first to whine waaaa waaa waaaa :thumbsup

nismodave
08-10-2006, 06:49 PM
Mustangs are slow.

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 06:51 PM
Mustangs are slow.
nope just mine is:thumbsup

Reverend Cooper
08-10-2006, 07:15 PM
why is everyone threatened by an outdated lt1 in a heavy ass car?i have much less into the whole package than most people are willing to believe.
this thread was not intended to start the shitstorm that it has. i figured coops car would be a decent race for my boat,thats it.
GOD YOU ARE GHEY:sgay