PDA

View Full Version : Monday joke

juicedimpss
08-07-2006, 01:17 PM
One Monday morning a mailman is walking the neighborhood on his usual route. As he approaches one of the homes he noticed that both cars were in the driveway. His wonder was cut short by Bob, the homeowner, coming out with a load of empty beer and liquor bottles. "Wow Bob, looks like you guys had one hell of a party last night." the mailman comments.
Bob in obvious pain replies, "Actually we had it Saturday night. This is the first I have felt like moving since 4:00 am Sunday morning.
We had about fifteen couples from around the neighborhood over for Christmas Cheer and it got a bit wild. Hell, we got so drunk around midnight that we started playing "WHO AM I?"

The mailman thinks a moment and says, "How do you play that?"

"Well all the guys go in the bedroom and we come out one at a time with a sheet covering us and only our "privates" showing through a hole in The sheet. Then the women try to guess who it is."?

The mailman laughs and says, "Damn, I'm sorry I missed that."

"Probably a good thing you did," Bob responds. "Your name came up four or five times."

68RR440
08-07-2006, 01:30 PM
Good one :thumbsup :rolf

70challenger
08-08-2006, 12:18 AM
nice :rolf :rolf :rolf

hrsp
08-08-2006, 12:21 AM
:rolf lol funny:rolf :rolf

rx-8t
08-08-2006, 12:38 AM
now thats funny. hey, i think i spotted you headed towards hwy around 9:20ish tonight on greenfield. was that you?

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:47 AM
now thats funny. hey, i think i spotted you headed towards hwy around 9:20ish tonight on greenfield. was that you?
not me tonite,i was playing opti-doctor.

rx-8t
08-08-2006, 12:56 AM
damn, let down.

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 12:58 AM
sorry,so theres another impala rollin slicks near highway? i gotta find it..........

rx-8t
08-08-2006, 01:06 AM
that may have been it, this thing was LOUD

juicedimpss
08-08-2006, 01:09 AM
hrmmm, mines quiet. i wonder if it was harvey with the supercharged impy,was it rollin on 20's?

rx-8t
08-08-2006, 01:18 AM
couldnt tell, too dark and we were going in the opposite direction.
though i didnt hear a charger, all i heard was throaty n/a v8.

HAMRHEAD
08-08-2006, 03:00 AM
That was funny, nice joke!

mr. meaner
08-08-2006, 05:05 AM
Amy, a blonde Texan city girl, marries a Texas rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows the rancher says to Amy, "The artificial insemination may is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. I drove a nail inot the two-by-four just above the cow's stall in the barn. Show him where the cow is when he gets here.'

The rancher then leaves for the fields. After a while the artificial insemination man arrives and knocks on the front door. Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along a long row of cows and when she sees the nail, she tells him, "This is the one....right here."

Terribly impressed by what he seemed to think just might be another dizzy blonde, the man asks, "Tell me, little lady, how did you know this is the cow to be bred?"

"That's simple. By the nail over the stall," explained Amy.

Then the man asks, "What's the nail for?"

She turns to walk away and with complete confidence says "I guess it's to hang your pants on......"