PDA

View Full Version : ARS promtions at RSD

Dom87SS
08-01-2006, 05:46 PM
ARS promtions will be at the august 19th RSD. we will be filming almost every car there hopefully my crew will stay all night. if not i will at least be there till after close. we will be making a RSD dvd for purchase through us or at the torque alley tap about 2 weeks after the race. so if you wanna be on the dvd shine up your car and do somethin to catch our eye. big burnouts, dry hops, wheels up launches, street racing, announced money races, and obviously fast passes. if there is good action at this event it may become a reoccuring thing. so if you want to see you and your friends cars on dvd get them out there and race

and for people attending this. if you are up at the line and you see someone with a camera, please be kind enough to step to the side by the wall, or just off enough so we can get the footage your gonna be begging for the week after. i cant give you guys what you want to see if i cant see it, just somethin to try to remember while your helpin your buddie out

Myles
08-01-2006, 08:35 PM
Sweet, does this mean i dont have to film for brian then?

Flicktitty
08-01-2006, 08:42 PM
hahahah, you have be replaced! L:rolf L

Myles
08-01-2006, 08:43 PM
If brian wants to replace me its all good.

These guys have more time to do it anyways.

Mudd Runner
08-02-2006, 06:20 PM
Sweet maybe we can finally get to see your slow a$$ sh** run

Dom87SS
08-02-2006, 07:14 PM
actualy we arent workin for brian, so you may be workin. we actually work for the track every week and do all the events for them. import wars, nitrous street car brawl, fun ford day, mopar day, chevy sunday, corvette day, black sunday. they just want to try out RSD now and see if the dvds move.

Myles
08-02-2006, 09:12 PM
damnit!

Oh well. looks like im still on the charity list.

Flicktitty
08-02-2006, 09:32 PM
damnit!

Oh well. looks like im still on the charity list.
:rolf and me

TuffEnuff
08-03-2006, 12:57 AM

How much film do you have so far?

..and NO you're not off the hook, my car will be there and YOU had BETTER film it until your battery dies!:punch:

juicedimpss
08-03-2006, 07:56 AM
lmao,he got you there iussu

juicedimpss
08-03-2006, 07:57 AM
.. my car will be there
blAH BLAH BLAH.........
sure it will.
:goof