PDA

View Full Version : Poker run for Leukemia

Memphis
07-27-2006, 08:36 PM
Saturday August 5th, a local group of family and friends is having a Poker Run to help fight Leukemia. All proceeds will go to the Leukemia Foundation and all workers are donating their time and efforts for this. There will be 13 stops starting at the American Legion Post in Oak Creek (Shepard Ave.) and goes out towards Waterford, etc. The ride will also end back at the Legion Post. All vehicles are welcome...bikes, cars, trucks...whatever is street legal! The first riders will leave at 10 am with the last riders to leave by noon. All riders will be back by 5:00. There is no limit to the ammount of stops you make...the more stops you make, the better your chances of winning. There will be food, drink, and entertainment at the end of the run. Cost is $10 per vehicle with driver, $5 for each additional person. Maps will be given out when you start the run. Come alone or with a group, all help is appreciated!

Please note, I am not the organizer, just a messenger taking part. If you have questions, pm me and I can put you in contact with the organizers.