PDA

View Full Version : Pug bowling

Scales
07-23-2006, 09:33 PM
Saw this on Break and had to post it up. Funny schit right HERE (http://www.break.com/index/pug_bowling.html)

Car Guy
07-24-2006, 12:00 AM
I saw that and it's hilarious, especially for me because we used to do the same thing with our miniature daschsund(a.k.a. weiner dog) on the already smooth tile bathroom floor, but minus the bowling pins.......

However it wasn't funny after we were done and entered the bathroom at 2am to 'take a leak' and completely forgot about the floor being glazed over in pledge, Oh yeah, I went down more than once and it was NOT pretty....!!!

I think the dog was laughing then, RIP little guy.......

Al
07-24-2006, 12:45 AM
This is a double post. The second one is better

Al
07-24-2006, 12:48 AM
That was funny.

I've tried the laser pointer and slick floor thing with my sisters dog. The funny thing is how once they start moving fast, they don't seem to have any brakes. Just try to avoid being in front of a bigger dog when it goes full throttle!

penji04
07-24-2006, 05:50 PM
I love it! Ha ha ha! I use the laser pointer with my cats all the time they have lots of fun with it.

nismodave
07-24-2006, 05:54 PM
Funny

Karps TA
07-24-2006, 06:02 PM
They could have atleast put some cushions behind the pins.

And the music sucks. lol

awsomeears
07-24-2006, 11:37 PM
I saw that and it's hilarious, especially for me because we used to do the same thing with our miniature daschsund(a.k.a. weiner dog) on the already smooth tile bathroom floor, but minus the bowling pins.......

However it wasn't funny after we were done and entered the bathroom at 2am to 'take a leak' and completely forgot about the floor being glazed over in pledge, Oh yeah, I went down more than once and it was NOT pretty....!!!

I think the dog was laughing then, RIP little guy.......

You took the words right out of my mouth :crying

July 20th of last year we put him down :crying

We would throw Treats on the floor :rolf

Good Times :)

fireguyrick
07-24-2006, 11:48 PM
Just try to avoid being in front of a bigger dog when it goes full throttle!

Our Jack Russell is obsessed with laser pointers, flash lights, CD reflections....pretty much anthing that flashes light some how. Anyways, the wife and I were playing with a laser pointer with the Jack when our 6 month old 70lb Great Dane puppy decided to chase our Jack. Well, he took both of us down before we had a chance to move. Cannot wait till he reaches 160lbs+. I think I am going to buy a saddle then.:rolleyes:

Rick

0TransAm0
07-25-2006, 03:13 PM
I love it! Ha ha ha! I use the laser pointer with my cats all the time they have lots of fun with it.

X2 just got a kitten and man does she go nuts over the laser pointer its funny as hell.