PDA

View Full Version : 85' MCSS For Sale..

PB86MCSS
07-19-2006, 02:43 PM
Spoke with a guy at work today on our maintenance staff who happens to have a few MCSS's, all for sale. One that he is trying to sell quickly is a 85' that *needs a carb*, is all I'm told. Surface rust, supposedly a solid car for only $500. Burgandy interior, didn't get the body color....located on the northeast side of Milwaukee/Glendale-ish, I might swing by to look at the car since its close to work this week but doubt I can justify buying another unless its to flip it for a profit ;). Sounds like a very good deal if thats really all it needs and is solid, he stated his wife is on his case so hes trying to get rid of it ASAP. Just posting in case anyone else is seriously interested, let me know and I can get more details/contact info.

JohnnyT
07-19-2006, 03:14 PM
I might be interested if I can sell my junk.

68RR440
07-19-2006, 04:02 PM
I am VERY interested... PM sent.

PB86MCSS
07-21-2006, 10:22 PM
Checked it out briefly today, body appears solid and straight, although I was 20 feet away driving past his driveway, didn't have alot of time after work for a full check. All there, but obviously needs some work. Black/primer paint.

PB86MCSS
07-23-2006, 11:34 PM
Owner is named Bill:

414-507-2681 or 262-271-5844

Crawlin
07-24-2006, 07:00 PM
There's one on racing junk that the guy put into a wall at GLD this week. Still a straight frame, just minor body damage and is a roller. But has cage, Weld Pro Stars, the fuel system and other misc. to support a 'race car'.

Just in case you put the two of them together to make a nice street drags car

GRNDNL
07-24-2006, 07:34 PM
There's one on racing junk that the guy put into a wall at GLD this week. Still a straight frame, just minor body damage and is a roller. But has cage, Weld Pro Stars, the fuel system and other misc. to support a 'race car'.

Just in case you put the two of them together to make a nice street drags car

That thing on racing junk is a deal....It would cost 10k to build whats there now.

http://www.racingjunk.com/post/684819/87-monte-carlo-ss.html

68RR440
07-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Spoke with a guy at work today on our maintenance staff who happens to have a few MCSS's, all for sale. One that he is trying to sell quickly is a 85' that *needs a carb*, is all I'm told. Surface rust, supposedly a solid car for only $500. Burgandy interior, didn't get the body color....located on the northeast side of Milwaukee/Glendale-ish, I might swing by to look at the car since its close to work this week but doubt I can justify buying another unless its to flip it for a profit . Sounds like a very good deal if thats really all it needs and is solid, he stated his wife is on his case so hes trying to get rid of it ASAP. Just posting in case anyone else is seriously interested, let me know and I can get more details/contact info.

Sold, factory special order 350 SS :stare :thumbsup Thanks!

PB86MCSS
07-24-2006, 08:14 PM
Bought it? Awesome...factory 350 eh? ;)

68RR440
07-24-2006, 08:39 PM
My little brother just bought it tonight, he said its real nice, rock solid, the guy said factory 350, but its got a Jasper sticker somewhere on it. I haven't seen it yet. I'll post a couple pics as soon as I get some.

PB86MCSS
07-24-2006, 09:16 PM
Yea it appeared solid and he said there was only surface rust...but then again everyone says that ;). I wish I could of gotten it in a way, but not enough time or space for it!

Rocket Power
07-25-2006, 12:24 AM
I wish I could of gotten it in a way, but not enough time or space for it!
I hope to someday have your willpower:rolf

PB86MCSS
07-25-2006, 06:03 PM
I know...I just figure I'm short on time in summer already, plus living in an apartment means I'd have to keep it at my parents and who knows when I'd get it cleaned up and anything repaired on it.... :D.

If it had a gray interior though, I might of had to get it considering I'm a sucker for them :goof .

Jared
07-28-2006, 10:40 PM
Thanks for the lead on the car i picked it up tonight and threw a carb i had laying around on it and after sitting for 2 years a few pumps of gas and i hit the key and it fired right up the thing runs amazing its rock solid too ill post some pics tommorow after i clean it up its filthy