PDA

View Full Version : The Chicago Street racing new's video!

Flicktitty
07-19-2006, 12:25 AM
http://www.nbc5.com/video/9533817/index.html#
here ya go! :wooo

Baddriver01
07-19-2006, 09:10 AM
Good find...there is a place for racing and a place for driving. Yesterday I saw a blue dodge rear end a semi right next to me on 45 north. He didn't even stop, ripped his front bumper off, but he looked ok. He was hauling ass up the ramp and traffic was basically stopped. I avoid 100 at night at all costs, my buddies race their ricers there every weekend. It's just not safe but hey, I'm old and may have forgotten some of the stuff I did when I was 17...of course I never rear ended a semi either...I hope no one was hurt.

Flicktitty
07-19-2006, 01:45 PM
Good find...there is a place for racing and a place for driving. Yesterday I saw a blue dodge rear end a semi right next to me on 45 north. He didn't even stop, ripped his front bumper off, but he looked ok. He was hauling ass up the ramp and traffic was basically stopped. I avoid 100 at night at all costs, my buddies race their ricers there every weekend. It's just not safe but hey, I'm old and may have forgotten some of the stuff I did when I was 17...of course I never rear ended a semi either...I hope no one was hurt.
Yeap, and you should know seeing your screen name :rolf :thumbsup

junk mx6 no rly
07-19-2006, 02:43 PM
all the cars they showed wreck were like ls integras and at the end the flipped over red car looked to be a taurus lol.imagine if the integra had been v-tec lol/

Flicktitty
07-19-2006, 02:57 PM
all the cars they showed wreck were like ls integras and at the end the flipped over red car looked to be a taurus lol.imagine if the integra had been v-tec lol/
:thumbsup EXACTLY! it's all dumb car's that people think they know how to drive, Just like Marko said, there are people that race then there are people that drive fast or something like that.

Al
07-22-2006, 01:23 AM
I like the comments about cops who race! But, I do not like that one clip where they crush the car.

Besides that, if they believe that there is a problem, they should work with what people want rather than against them.

STKMACH
07-22-2006, 02:31 AM
Yeap, and you should know seeing your screen name :rolf :thumbsupHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa + 1 that was funny...... No offence to Bad Driver

LITE SPD
07-22-2006, 09:20 PM
I've watched that Scandelous vid in full. Its actually pretty good. Marko I believe has a Supra. To bad he lost some money in the vid to a Fox body stang. I'm not sure he really knew what he was getting into when he spoke with the news people, I'm sure they really manipulated the interview they had with him. He is definitly gonna get **** for spilling the beans about some of the people he knew. Even if he didn't say excactly who they were, cops can easily put 2and2 together.

Flicktitty
07-24-2006, 12:03 PM
yes Marko had/has the White supra but they only showed video of him being in his Vette. i don't thinkthat many people are overly upset he "spilled" the beans, cause it was gonna happen sooner or later.

Irish
07-24-2006, 10:34 PM
Marco ='s NARC

MurphysLaw88GT
07-24-2006, 11:26 PM
cool