PDA

View Full Version : Warning from Pakistan

Cryptic
07-18-2006, 06:57 PM
This morning from a cave somewhere in Pakistan, Taliban Minister of "Migration", Mohammed Omar, warned the United States that if military action against Iraq continues, Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply of convenience store managers. And if this action does not yield sufficient results, cab drivers will be next, followed by Dell Computer phone service reps and AOL Technicians.

It's getting ugly.

nismodave
07-18-2006, 07:12 PM
Holy Crap!!!!

I need my 25 cent bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos on the way to work!!!!!!!!

This sucks.:crying

BadAzzGTA89
07-18-2006, 07:16 PM
Lmao good:thumbsup
Then some people can get some jobs!!

Slow Joe
07-18-2006, 07:19 PM
:rolf :rolf

pOrk
07-18-2006, 07:35 PM
+1 !

rogerdarkness
07-18-2006, 07:55 PM
Lol, Very Funny!!

88Nightmare
07-18-2006, 08:01 PM
I like my local convenience store owner. He is very friendly. I cant understand what he is saying to me but he has a nice tone in his voice. All I hear is bibbidy bibbidy bibbidy but he says it so nicely :D Ive known him for years. He used to sell me tobacco products and alcoholic beverages when I was under age :headbang

Berettaspeed
07-18-2006, 08:08 PM
Holy Crap!!!!

I need my 25 cent bag of Flamin Hot Cheetos on the way to work!!!!!!!!

This sucks.:crying

what where do you go its been like 30 cents forever now.

88Nightmare
07-18-2006, 08:11 PM
flaming hot cheetos = good
flaming hot bunghole = bad

Slow Joe
07-18-2006, 08:16 PM
flaming hot cheetos = good
flaming hot bunghole = bad

BWAHAHAHA Some people like that though... Those are weird people...

88Nightmare
07-18-2006, 08:17 PM
shouldnt you be doing something more productive at work, joe?

Slow Joe
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
Fark that!

GTSLOW
07-18-2006, 08:18 PM
+1 !

:rolf
x2

Was almost a little worried when I saw the title. :goof

Flicktitty
07-18-2006, 10:40 PM
ohhhooho dirty!

GRAMPS SS
07-18-2006, 11:53 PM
what about the gas station owners...take them back and let the americans get them back where they belong...how many gas stations do you know of that are owned by americans.............none

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 12:05 AM
what about the gas station owners...take them back and let the americans get them back where they belong...how many gas stations do you know of that are owned by americans.............noneActually 1 here in West Allis Ma's American owned since it opened. Located on NE corner of 60th And Greenfield......

Brandon W.
07-19-2006, 12:08 AM
what about the gas station owners...take them back and let the americans get them back where they belong...how many gas stations do you know of that are owned by americans.............none

that is one of the most Ignorant things i've heard. -1 for you

GRAMPS SS
07-19-2006, 12:13 AM
Actually 1 here in West Allis Ma's American owned since it opened. Located on NE corner of 60th And Greenfield......

ok.....lets put it this way....of all the staions..how many are owned buy americans.....i've been to a lot of them and always get greeted with gibber i can't under stand...the only words i can is ...give me money... and barely that i can understand.....send em all back
put a sign on the lady liberty.....closed no vacancy

GRAMPS SS
07-19-2006, 12:22 AM
that is one of the most Ignorant things i've heard. -1 for you

ignorant...is it true or not true.....?
not trying to be ignorant here, but over the years they have taken over our stations.....my buddys dad lost his in the falls to them...they are buying up everything....i may be a bit older then you to have seen this over the years...i don't mean to come off ignorant...just the truth

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 12:28 AM
ok.....lets put it this way....of all the staions..how many are owned buy americans.....i've been to a lot of them and always get greeted with gibber i can't under stand...the only words i can is ...give me money... and barely that i can understand.....send em all back
put a sign on the lady liberty.....closed no vacancyI really don't have a problem with them but the thing that makes me:devil is they get huge tax breaks for 7 years

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 12:31 AM
not trying to be ignorant here, but over the years they have taken over our stations.....my buddys dad lost his in the falls to them...they are buying up everything....i may be a bit older then you to have seen this over the years...i don't mean to come off ignorant...just the truthRember the American's are selling them though.

GRAMPS SS
07-19-2006, 12:41 AM
not trying to be ignorant here, but over the years they have taken over our stations.....my buddys dad lost his in the falls to them...they are buying up everything....i may be a bit older then you to have seen this over the years...i don't mean to come off ignorant...just the truth

i have to say to all of you that i'm sorry for my post on this subject...i got a replay that there are no racist things on this site...i did not want to come across that way it was not ment that way...all i ment buy the post is they are buying all things up here...thats it...nothing different then the first post and he didn't get blamed for anything...so i'm sorry to all

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 12:49 AM
i have to say to all of you that i'm sorry for my post on this subject...i got a replay that there are no racist things on this site...i did not want to come across that way it was not ment that way...all i ment buy the post is they are buying all things up here...thats it...nothing different then the first post and he didn't get blamed for anything...so i'm sorry to all It did not sound racist to me but the American's no matter what race are selling and making money to boot. + 1 fot you.:thumbsup

GRAMPS SS
07-19-2006, 12:56 AM
It did not sound racist to me but the American's no matter what race are selling and making money to boot. + 1 fot you.:thumbsup

well it seem that brandon w had a problem with it..posted on my usercp no racist comments....
i truly was not making a racist comment..don't know what he read ..but read it wrong....again to all sorry

Knyghtmare
07-19-2006, 01:07 AM
Isnt this usually where the big dramatic fight occurs?

Brandon W.
07-19-2006, 01:39 AM
Obviously it's hard to tell whether people are joking or not on the Internet. ill bump a Pos. Rep your way Pro Show. as long as it's in a joking matter.sorry i might of over reacted.i just can't Stand Ignorance..;)

Brandon W.
07-19-2006, 01:51 AM
Me and Pro Show worked it out. were all good. But whoever Left Booo Hooo for a neg-Rep and didnt have the balls to Sign there name can :chair: :chair:

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 01:55 AM
Me and Pro Show worked it out. were all good. But whoever Left Booo Hooo for a neg-Rep and didnt have the balls to Sign there name can :chair: :chair:Can what???????????

GRAMPS SS
07-19-2006, 01:55 AM
yes we worked it out...i wanted to take back my neg and give him a pos...but it wn't do it....sorry brandon...will get you your pos back soon

USMARINE1108
07-19-2006, 01:59 AM

There's a Citgo on I-43 has been in my family for almost half a centery. Ever since my Grandpa opened it up as a Mobil station on Racine and National.

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 02:00 AM
yes we worked it out...i wanted to take back my neg and give him a pos...but it wn't do it....sorry brandon...will get you your pos back soonYou got to spread some rep to give any to Brandon W
first, then you can bump him up.

Brandon W.
07-19-2006, 02:01 AM
Can what???????????

Can go jump off a cliff. pound sand. get hit in the head with a Chair. i dont care.:goof :goof

STKMACH
07-19-2006, 02:02 AM
Can go jump off a cliff. pound sand. get hit in the head with a Chair. i dont care.Thank's for the rep:thumbsup