PDA

View Full Version : anyone going friday the 21st?

Rifleman WI
07-14-2006, 10:16 AM
hey, i will probly be at gld on friday the 21st.. it will be my first time down there and i was wondering if anyone else was going there too that could give me some tips on racing..?

RegReg
07-14-2006, 10:17 AM
hey, i will probly be at gld on friday the 21st.. it will be my first time down there and i was wondering if anyone else was going there too that could give me some tips on racing..?
Kick some ass

juicedimpss
07-14-2006, 04:11 PM
stay out of the waterbox with those radial tires.have fun.

FrOsTy 5.0
07-15-2006, 07:23 PM

I'll be there, just look for me. We can lay the smack down on everyone there. Just bring a little money and we can make some pretty good bets. By the end of the nite, we will be rich and everyone will be scared of us.:headbang

Rifleman WI
07-15-2006, 09:29 PM
I'll be there, just look for me. We can lay the smack down on everyone there. Just bring a little money and we can make some pretty good bets. By the end of the nite, we will be rich and everyone will be scared of us.:headbang

hmm im broke as it is and my cars slow.. what do you drive?

STKMACH
07-16-2006, 06:17 AM
I'll be there, just look for me. We can lay the smack down on everyone there. Just bring a little money and we can make some pretty good bets. By the end of the nite, we will be rich and everyone will be scared of us.:headbang So if I go I should look for a Snow Man in the freezer??? Or yell out Frosty? :goof

ChevyBoy03
07-16-2006, 08:40 AM
So if I go I should look for a Snow Man in the freezer??? Or yell out Frosty? :goof
What is your problem man??? You think you a badass? Why don't you come up to Haytoes toterhome and start cocking off the next time your at the track.:chair:

STKMACH
07-16-2006, 04:04 PM
What is your problem man??? You think you a badass? Why don't you come up to Haytoes toterhome and start cocking off the next time your at the track.:chair: Not at all Frosty came on this site starting sh#t right from the get go talking sh#t :stare

FrOsTy 5.0
07-16-2006, 11:07 PM
Not at all Frosty came on this site starting sh#t right from the get go talking sh#t :stare

Oh, Oh, Sounds like someone might be scared.:rolf

STKMACH
07-17-2006, 12:52 AM
Oh, Oh, Sounds like someone might be scared.:rolf Scared of what?????? I thought you melted away :rolf :rolf

danwaite
07-17-2006, 02:27 AM
LMAO :rolf , any way back to topic, if you wait a few weeks I know a few more of us are going. I need to find slicks :(

Scared of what?????? I thought you melted away :rolf :rolf

Rifleman WI
07-17-2006, 07:20 AM
LMAO :rolf , any way back to topic, if you wait a few weeks I know a few more of us are going. I need to find slicks :(
the next time after that is august 1st im going with a group of friends..

70challenger
07-17-2006, 11:54 PM
hmmm.. maybe ill stop down with the street car

Rifleman WI
07-18-2006, 06:32 AM
i guess its a snomobile drag night too.. you guys think there will be too many people there to actually get to race alot?

BigSnailBuick
07-18-2006, 02:15 PM
If the temp drops i will go down there at night, I have been waiting for weeks to get back to the track now that I have tires to hold boost on launch. :D

Rifleman WI
07-19-2006, 12:57 AM
im probly going to pass.. its snomobile night and i dont wanna sit all night waiting for them.. ill be down there on the 1st most likely..