PDA

View Full Version : F/S - 2005 Dodge Durango

FANAT1C
07-12-2006, 09:39 AM
It's an '05 Durango sxt.
Atlantic Blue, 4.7 magnum v8, has only 11k miles, 4wd, rear air/heat, 3rd seat, tow package.
We bought it brand new last year. It's been well taken care of. Many oil changes during break-in period; 500, 1k, 1500, 3k & then every 3k after. I know it was excessive but it should help the Dodge run trouble free for many years.
I started using the Dodge for my work and with driving over 2k miles a month the gas bill is getting way too high. We are picking up a new car this weekend to be used as my work driver. The Dodge will be pretty much sitting so we decided to sell or trade it for something that would be more appropriate for the occasional drive and admired in the garage.

KBB shows private party value $22500, We're asking $20k
Or trade for a clean, mid to late 90's vette or a "built" late mustang, or ?

You can also email me @ fourjpresley@yahoo.com or call 414-405-5448

Thanks for your interest,
Jason

Yooformula
07-12-2006, 10:34 PM
Good luck. I had to trade my Hemi Durango in because of the gas prices as well! I loved that truck but I just couldnt afford it anymore. The dealer gave me a huge deal on my trade and even they had to wholesale it after 5 months due to the market. I hope you can sell it off but the trade at the dealer may be the best thing.

FANAT1C
07-13-2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah I think I'm leaning towards trading it in.
Trying to work out a deal for a nice c4 right now.

Gotta love it, I'll be a Ford & Chevy fanatic! :goof