07-11-2006, 10:24 PM
:stare

http://videos.streetfire.net/video/2e6abcc3-6a2c-4468-80a8-36af4dd0584e.htm

turboZ
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
I've got bigger on my daily driver :goof

Brandon W.
07-11-2006, 11:16 PM
i couldn't imagine having something that probably costs a few Grand.. takes 10 seconds to spool up. and then blows up after 3 pulls.

BadAzzGTA89
07-12-2006, 06:35 AM
They will never get that hood to close:goof

twicks69
07-12-2006, 07:45 AM
Looks pretty similar to a GT-60 garrett.

Nice! :headbang

I wish I could fit a turbo that size on my car. Oh well, I will settle with a 40R or a 42R instead.

TURTLE
07-12-2006, 07:16 PM
and i'm going the other way... i'l post pics in another post...

i wonder what RPM they actually started building boost with...

and personally a GT30-35 should be fine for me.... for a while... lol

Al
07-13-2006, 12:09 AM
i wonder what RPM they actually started building boost with...
That would be about 700 rpm before redline.

Brandon W.
07-13-2006, 01:39 AM
That would be about 700 rpm before redline.

exactly!! there is no point to having a turbo that big. useless

Al
07-13-2006, 11:57 AM
This only adds fire to the 'dyno queen' aspect of the supra.

fireguyrick
07-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Just some info on this Supra. A friend from Florida had posted this on my WRX forum.

let me be the one to bring some sense into this thread. My name is Porkchop and i am the one who shot this video and can be verified by Errol the owner and driver of the TPS supra for those who are familiar with the car or the shop. As the original writer of this thread posted this was in fact just a test being done by Errol on a turbo sent to him by Bullseye Power. All the numbers in relation to the turbo stated by the original author of this thread are true and correct, with the exception of the 60" times, which i will get to in a sec. MAUIg20 NOT STREETABLE?? this is almost true except for the indepented rear end and in case you dont know what that means it means STOCK rear end. oh and yeah it still has power windows and locks lol. NOT TRACK WORTHY YOU SAY? hows 8.46 @ 166mph sound for not track worthy???? DYNO QUEEN?? please dont embarass yourself with comments like that. this car has been more than track tested and proven.this is this countrys 3rd fastest supra still running on an independent rear end.Obviously u dont know the car or the shop or what this car started out as and has become over the last 8 yrs from being a 10 sec car to hitting the wall at 130 mph +++, to going on methanol. dont down some ones work like that without having any idea about background of what people have accomplished. if you would like to learn more about this your so called not streetable,not track worthy car email me and i will send u a video compilation of this car that i have been working on for Errol of this car. NOw enough of that. The true 60" time is 1.34. what everyone saw on the third pull spark was the head gasket blowing.
granted this turbo is ridiculously big but as has been stated this was a test for bulllseye power turbos. the head just came back from the the machine shop and we will be putting this turbo and the car back on the dyno withinb the week I WILL be posting more videos on these tests as soon as i get them transfered onto the computer. hope everyone enjoyed the vid.

Porkchop

Heres the thread he posted in.

http://www.southfloridaracing.com/forums/s...11&page=1&pp=15 (http://www.southfloridaracing.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40511&page=1&pp=15)

Rick