PDA

View Full Version : FLYING BLACK EVO! (SLOLS1??) And SRT4EH

Flicktitty
07-10-2006, 01:06 AM
So tonight on my way to summer fest at about 5PM or so i was going down Howard. With My buddy (RogerDarkness) In his srt4 going right around the speed limit, when we got passed like we were standing still and we jumped on it trying to catch him but suddenly a vaccum hose came off (Alway's does that) and we had to slow down and pull over to fix it. The cross street on Howard was a few streets east i believe of 1st. and about 5 minutes down Howard after all of this i saw Eddie (SRT4EH's) Yellow Srt4 parked,

srt4eh
07-10-2006, 01:52 PM
that was me....I was at my ex's house. she lives on howard.

Flicktitty
07-10-2006, 10:39 PM
that was me....I was at my ex's house. she lives on howard.
yeah, i had a strong feeling that was you, i don't know of many yellow and black srt4's running around Millwaukee.:headbang Car looked really good!

srt4eh
07-11-2006, 08:22 PM
you must not have gotten close cuz it hasn't been washed for 2 weeks...lol. and I took my cf trunk off....things just don't feel normal with that huge basket handle for a wing

Flicktitty
07-12-2006, 02:25 PM
you must not have gotten close cuz it hasn't been washed for 2 weeks...lol. and I took my cf trunk off....things just don't feel normal with that huge basket handle for a wing
HAHA, well going 30mph you can't tell when it was dirty, why did you take off your trunk?