PDA

View Full Version : Cruising tailgate party? WHAT?

pOrk
07-08-2006, 11:21 PM
http://www.todaystmj4.com/VideoPlayer/video.aspx?fs=070806_7a_cruising

awsomeears
07-09-2006, 03:25 AM
This cruzin they speak of is FULLLLLLLLLL of criminals/drug dealers/felons and all of the above.

HWY 100 is a Full of Angels compared to this Shat.

Just my opinion.

Magee is a idiot and should snap out of it.

whitehatch
07-09-2006, 03:52 AM
the whole idea is totally moronic all its going to do is cause more problems in the surrounding area west milwaukee/west allis, i have a feeling its going to get out of hand fast if it continues, like previously stated its full of drug dealers and felons etc who only seem to want to cause problems. i mean just look how they messed up the previous nieghborhood where they "cruised", there is a reason they were ticketing everybody out there because they act like morons, so all there doing is shoving it off on another comunity.

fireguyrick
07-09-2006, 11:53 AM
Sometimes I wonder what would happen if the Milwaukee Area PD's started somethings like they have in San Diego. Not the crack down on cars, but rather the "Beat the Heat" events in the football/baseball stadiums. I know that GLD apparently has a beat the heat aka "HS night", but it is just to far from the crusing.

In all honesty I am behing the "concept" of what McGee was trying to get across, but I do agree that the type of people that McGee seems to always be around are not what I would want to be parking my car around. I really do not want to park my car at a meet, walk around, come back to my car and find out that it is on blocks with some Olds Cutlass suddenly wearing a set of BBS rims with STi on them, but then again, my rims are not big wnough and do not have enough chrome on them.

Rick

PB86MCSS
07-09-2006, 12:08 PM
You don't have to worry because your backspacing and bolt pattern won't work... ;).

pOrk
07-09-2006, 12:12 PM
hah, n/m

Lash
07-09-2006, 12:19 PM
I didn't post this to hear all the racial comments.

Is that sarcasm?

:goof

T-Bag
07-09-2006, 12:21 PM
I didn't post this to hear all the racial comments.
Where are you seeing racial comments?

Anyways, McGee is a ******* piece of trash, and somehow he managed to become an alderman. It doesn't matter anyways, the city of Milwaukee never listens to the constant garbage that comes out of his mouth. Just what we need, drugs/gangs/bullshit at one of the nicest facilities in milwaukee.

fireguyrick
07-09-2006, 12:28 PM
I am not trying to be racial. My reference was to the track record of McGee, and to the type of people on the North side. Now, I know there are ALOT of great people on the NS, but I hated leaving my VW Jetta parked by an X-GF's house which was around 91st and Fond Du Lac/Mill Rd.

Just look at the Amount of Vehicle Thefts in Districts 3, 4, and ESPECIALLY 7 for this year so far (compared to other areas).

Crime per district information (http://www.ci.mil.wi.us/display/router.asp?docid=15300)

Rick

My point is that it seems to me that you have a much higher chance of something really bad happening with that crowd, as opposed to the Cruisers on Hwy.

awsomeears
07-09-2006, 01:02 PM
Wait !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are we all sure were thinking clear :wooo

Magee is actually OUR HERO

He supports gangstas/felons/drug dealers and pretty much all of the above to hang out in one place.

A. they will all have guns and wepons so they can KILL each other off in one spot and weed out the heard.

B. The cops will have to park only a block down, so when the 911 call comes in there is only a Few CENTS !!!!!!!!! of gas to burn. This will save milwaukee's F'ed up budget and debt.

C. Milwaukee will once again be safe.

Thank you maggggggggeeeeeee

whitehatch
07-09-2006, 01:23 PM
I cant wit untill it will eventually spill out onto Miller Park Way and all the newly developed stores and property the West Milwaukee crime rate is going to sky rocket.

PB86MCSS
07-09-2006, 01:30 PM
Never considered the Miller Park area to be great, not bad but I had my car broken into at a Brewers game, so maybe that affects my view.

Pantera99GS
07-09-2006, 01:35 PM
It's a great idea for everybody who doesn't live in that area. I dont- so I say do it :).

I'd be curious if it would actually work- if it backfires and fights and shootings break out- then it's just more proof that we have a lot of useless f*cking people running around.

I think it should at least be tried. Nothing else seems to be working.

Yooformula
07-09-2006, 02:22 PM
MacGee is a piece of sh!t! I wonder what he drives with city money. He'll do anything to win over some citizen opinion.

supra213
07-09-2006, 02:58 PM
Its off topic but..... Michael Macgee has been trying to legally change his name since his real name is....... Michael Jackson. Its true.

GTSLOW
07-09-2006, 03:58 PM
Isn't West Milwaukee already a hole? ;)

Never considered the Miller Park area to be great, not bad but I had my car broken into at a Brewers game, so maybe that affects my view.

You're crazy to take either of your cars in that area. Those fvckheads love to put gay ass wheels on those and i think even lift them?

PB86MCSS
07-09-2006, 11:39 PM
You're crazy to take either of your cars in that area. Those fvckheads love to put gay ass wheels on those and i think even lift them?

They apparently like to do that in many areas...I never heard of break-ins at Brewers games but I learned my lesson and should of known not to park it anywhere alone for more than 15 minutes unless its in the middle of nowhere :mad:. Too many people that can't be trusted, sadly.

BlueOvalBolt
07-10-2006, 01:21 PM
Isn't West Milwaukee already a hole? ;)

For the record, West Milwaukee is not “a hole.” While it may not be the paradise you have found out in the country club community of New Berlin, overall, it’s a pretty safe and nice place to live. Actually, I have had less problems here than other places I have lived - South Milwaukee, Bay View and Pewaukee.

I’m a little surprised that someone from South Milwaukee would chime in with such an uppity comment as this (I grew up in South Milwaukee). I haven’t had the scratch to Donk my Cobra or lift the Lightning yet but me and my West Milwaukee fvckhead homies have a few more Miller Park smash and grabs lined up this month to take care of that.

The real issue here is that no neighborhood should have to put up with what McGee terms as “cruising.” These clowns don’t cruise like you and I do, they openly break the law by driving on lawns, parking in intersections, playing extremely loud music, etc. This is not the kind of behavior that cry’s out for society provide an alternative place for them to do this. They should simply be arrested and jailed – wherever they do it. Mr. McGee needs to fold up his traveling circus of delinquents and use the energy he is wasting on this stupid idea to find more responsible, constructive activities for his constituents.

Frankly, Milwaukee Alderman Bob Donovan is my new hero. Finally, someone with enough balls to stand up to this a**hole. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=457621

Its off topic but..... Michael Macgee has been trying to legally change his name since his real name is....... Michael Jackson. Its true.
He dropped this last week. http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=446565

PB86MCSS
07-10-2006, 02:03 PM
For the record, West Milwaukee is not €œa hole.€ While it may not be the paradise you have found out in the country club community of New Berlin, overall, it€™s a pretty safe and nice place to live.

You're right, its definately not. I've longed for the country club atmosphere and I finally found a haven that provides it. Tis' no greater area than thy city they reference as *New Berlin*.

If anyone fails to recognize the sarcasm, I'm laying it on pretty thick. Just call me an a-hole. :devil ;)