PDA

View Full Version : Spike tv tonight....Blade and UFC

Yooformula
06-28-2006, 10:49 PM
Blade wasnt as bad as I thought or maybe the HAWT chick just distracted me way too much. So far the story seems to go in line with the movies. Did I mention the girl is OMG HOT!!!

Side note: Rashad Evans took a win over Stephan Bonnar! Andrew Silva ROCKED that kid with the red hair.Holy cow that guy is fast and throws a hard punch. Season 4 of TUF looks decent alot of skilled fighters with alot of experience. But damm Randy Couture again.......lame George St. Pierre barely speaks english, who wants to listen to that painful attempt at english. OMG he needs to shut up:eek: :durr

Goat Roper
06-29-2006, 09:47 AM
That chick was hot as hell, I think I fell asleep thinking about that one.......

Yooformula
06-29-2006, 09:55 AM
Jill Wagner.....DROOL!! This chick was the new covergirl for the Mercury Commercials.:drool::drool:
http://www.theticket.com/girlontv/JillWagner.jpg

Goat Roper
06-29-2006, 12:02 PM
Is that who that was....damn! I actually started to look forward to Mercury commercials, her and that tight blue shirt of hers :)

CruxGNZ
06-29-2006, 04:57 PM
Is that who that was....damn! I actually started to look forward to Mercury commercials, her and that tight blue shirt of hers :)
Haha!

Me: "Oh damn! I'm missing a Mercury commercial!" *comes running in from the kitchen with salad and beer a flyin'*