PDA

View Full Version : stolen Grand National

Sleeper Sierra
06-27-2006, 07:15 PM
help my car was stolen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my 84 buick gn was stolen sometime between 9pm last night and 7am this morning. some of you have seen this car. if anyone see's a grand national and can identify it as mine? please help me in any way that you can my phone # is 920 277 9175 and my name is Seth. it was stolen right on greenfield ave near springdale rd.
Attached Images see help my car was stolen in cutlass monte area

Poncho
06-27-2006, 07:53 PM
theres one that suddenly shown up here in my apartment complex, but it's been here for a few days I believe. but I first noticed it yesterday. good luck.

TwIzTiD Si
06-27-2006, 08:04 PM
Damn seth that sucks a**. Ill keep in eye out for it in West Allis.

MurphysLaw88GT
06-27-2006, 10:55 PM
Sorry To Hear.....i stopped to look at it once, looked great.I was wondering if you had sold it, as it wasnt there when i went by today

Neal Steffek
06-27-2006, 11:05 PM
Was that the one that was parked out front and was for sale? If so I drove past it the other day and thought to myself "There is something you don't see everyday. A Grand National out in the open for sale".

Sucks for your lost. :(

danwaite
06-28-2006, 12:14 AM
Was this the one on greenfield ave like between new berlin and waukesha? Is there any thing on the car that might show it different from other ones, I'll keep my eye out, I live on the south side and all kinds of **** shows up here.

97z2801ss
06-28-2006, 12:37 AM
damn man i drove past it going to taco johns the other week
lookd real clean

im out here anyways ill keep a look out for it..

DirtyMax
06-28-2006, 12:13 PM
I'll keep an eye out.

Dammit! Why can't anyone steal one of our trucks. If they told me when they were coming, I'd even fill it up! :goof

Sleeper Sierra
06-28-2006, 06:06 PM
vin # 1g4ak4796eh505006 If this was a smart theif they would have already changed the vin. the decklid emblem is a dead giveaway. The GN's always had them on the hood. ther is also a 2" long scratch in the header panel right above the grill on the right side. If anyone thinks they have seen it give me a call at 920 277 9175. the cops have basically told me not to expect to ever see it again. what chicago boards should i check?

KillerTA
06-28-2006, 11:21 PM
That sucks I'll keep a look out but it's probably being stripped or beat to **** as I type.

How can people take their prized rides out to the store or wherever and just leave them in a parking lot unattended and not expect something to happen. I guess people get too comfortable and don't think about the consequences.

I hope people start using alarms AND kill switches on their cars. Old cars like your GN take 30 seconds to steal and I could probably even do it myself it's so easy.

I also love when people leave the keys in their car at car shows:goof What mornons. I could take the keys, go to your house and steal it.

Why didn't you have it secured?

A B4C Z
06-28-2006, 11:29 PM
I saw a GN today. It was black on hwy. Had the intercool badge on the decklid(sayed it was 84 so it should of but) also had tinted windows. Had a single gauge pod on the driver side pillar. Also had the black tail lights like the 86-87s had from what i know. Paint looked clean and not checked. I saw it on hwy 100 a dude with glasses was drivin it.

Kyle

PB86MCSS
06-28-2006, 11:33 PM
If you check the Cutlass/Monte forum his GN was recovered....but no details yet. Pretty quick recovery time, which might be good news.

I agree about using security devices. Its a sad world when you *need* to do it with our cars, but thats reality. Use at least one security device, combination is the best...at least make the peices of sh!t work for it. Make it hard enough that they find it easier to get a REAL job and pay for their own sh!t maybe :mad:.

Berettaspeed
06-29-2006, 03:27 PM
^ could have not said it any better. make them work for it.

Philly-O
06-29-2006, 10:34 PM
i drive past your car every day on my way to and from work, i figured it was sold when i drove past and didnt see it. sorry to hear about that.

Yooformula
06-30-2006, 02:28 PM
How can people take their prized rides out to the store or wherever and just leave them in a parking lot unattended and not expect something to happen. I guess people get too comfortable and don't think about the consequences.

This was a dumb statement /\....wtf, neg. points are in order for that piece of crap.

So are we to be fanatics because the scourge of society cant keep their hands to themselves? Any reasonable person doesnt think that their car would be broken into EVERYTIME they go to the store, sorry. Most people SHOULD feel comfortable with their cars in their driveway, its the theives that should think about the consequences but as long as their are people that blame the normal guy, the crooks get off with a slap on thier wrists.

Slow Joe
06-30-2006, 02:35 PM
That entire post is stupidity, I didn't even read it... That does deserve neg rep... Pretty much he's saying if we leave our cars unattended that it's alright if someone goes and steals it or steals **** from it... I don't want to wish anything bad on you, but I hope you learn your lesson for that statement...

68RR440
06-30-2006, 02:38 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KillerTA again.

damn it :mad:

68RR440
06-30-2006, 02:42 PM
I also love when people leave the keys in their car at car shows:goof What mornons. I could take the keys, go to your house and steal it.

Wait, so your going to steal someones house? Wow, your one bad mofo :durr

Yooformula
06-30-2006, 02:42 PM
damn it :mad:
I dont get those error messeges:goof :devil

Slow Joe
06-30-2006, 02:43 PM
Bwahahaha that's what it said for me too... Some people are gettin some rep points today... :thumbsup

68RR440
06-30-2006, 02:44 PM
I dont get those error messeges:goof :devil

I wondered how the douche-bag went from 1 red block to 4 in about 5 minutes :rolf :rolf :thumbsup

10secgrosrygetr
07-04-2006, 08:44 AM
That sucks i looked at it too. I have a tow truck and 4 police contracts if i come across it ill let you know asap i tow a lot of stolen recoverys everyday

KillerTA
07-04-2006, 05:14 PM
That entire post is stupidity, I didn't even read it... That does deserve neg rep... Pretty much he's saying if we leave our cars unattended that it's alright if someone goes and steals it or steals **** from it... I don't want to wish anything bad on you, but I hope you learn your lesson for that statement...
Yeah, thats what I said. Take a reading comprehension course you idiot.

KillerTA
07-04-2006, 05:16 PM
This was a dumb statement /\....wtf, neg. points are in order for that piece of crap.

So are we to be fanatics because the scourge of society cant keep their hands to themselves? Any reasonable person doesnt think that their car would be broken into EVERYTIME they go to the store, sorry. Most people SHOULD feel comfortable with their cars in their driveway, its the theives that should think about the consequences but as long as their are people that blame the normal guy, the crooks get off with a slap on thier wrists.
If you don't have a good security system on your car then you're a dumbass. I guess everyone on here lives in a fantasy world but you'll wake up when your ride is stolen just like the guy with the GN.

Yooformula
07-04-2006, 07:46 PM
If you don't have a good security system on your car then you're a dumbass. I guess everyone on here lives in a fantasy world but you'll wake up when your ride is stolen just like the guy with the GN.

I am not going to continue to argue about this but if my car(alarm or not)is in my driveway at MY house. No phukcing idiot has a right to steal my car, I dont care what rationale you can possibly give me and I shouldnt be asking for it either.

The guy with the GN had his car stolen from his driveway!! But nothing like a bit of compasion from a supposed fellow car enthusiast to just rub salt in it....asswipe.

d0nut
07-04-2006, 08:09 PM
There is one that showed up at the carb shop on Greenfield here in West Allis (FS sign in it) I think it has been there a few weeks though. I'll give it a look on Wed.

MurphysLaw88GT
07-04-2006, 11:56 PM
You are super :gay :gay :gay :asshole :flipoff: . I wonder where your $hitty rep points came from?

MurphysLaw88GT
07-04-2006, 11:58 PM
:ban:
If you don't have a good security system on your car then you're a dumbass. I guess everyone on here lives in a fantasy world but you'll wake up when your ride is stolen just like the guy with the GN.:punch:

WilliamZ
07-05-2006, 12:23 AM

If someone wants your car they will get it, alarm or not. You must be in that fantasy world where you think an alarm is going to stop someone from stealing your car. :rolf :asshole

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 12:39 AM

Are you ****** stupid? You can bypass most security systems so easily... Think about it... When a car alarm goes off in a parking lot do people stop and look? No! They keep right on walking... No one cares anyomre, car alarms are pretty much useless unless you have one of those remotes that makes noise or vibrates... If they want it they'll get it! There are very few security systems that actually do anything useful.

One of my friends had a security system on his Avenger, parked in his driveway here in Menomonee Falls, security system armed, he woke up in the morning, and found his car not only on bricks, but everything was stolen out of it, including the security system brain box! Funny part is that they broke in, and used the tools from his trunk to steal all of his ****. It was like a double burn...

So you're dumb, shut the **** up before you get more negative feedback... You better be happy that it's stopping me from giving you more otherwise you'd have it!

Poncho
07-05-2006, 01:01 AM
someone steal our mariner!!! someones gotta want it, brand new, we want a mustang.

according to killer TA that's gonna happen.

get a clue, we dont' all live in the ghetto like you.

STKMACH
07-05-2006, 01:27 AM
I am not going to continue to argue about this but if my car(alarm or not)is in my driveway at MY house. No phukcing idiot has a right to steal my car, I dont care what rationale you can possibly give me and I shouldnt be asking for it either.

The guy with the GN had his car stolen from his driveway!! But nothing like a bit of compasion from a supposed fellow car enthusiast to just rub salt in it....asswipe. x 1000 low blow

ffvetteman
07-05-2006, 01:29 AM

Im now under the impression that if you have a security system on your car, you are an idiot. I had an Alpine alarm put on my car with pager years ago. Not only did the pager not work more that a 1/4 mile away, I begain to have problems with the electrical system after it was installed. But i could not pin it for sure on the alarm as the cause.

On my 84 Corvette, I started to have a no start problem on it. After searching the car for a year trying to find the problem, I located it. The car had an alarm prior to me owning it and was removed by the time I got the car. Dumbazz alarm installer cut the 10ga ignition wire from the ignition switch and when the alarm was pulled, they jumped it with a piece of 18 ga wire. Not enouh power to turn the starter.

My Trans Am had a similar job done to the ignition wire. When they cut it to put the alarm in, the alarm wire was a 16 ga. Thats why I have had so many electrical problems.

Screw them things

ffvetteman
07-05-2006, 01:31 AM
I am sorry to hear about the G/N though. Wish we could help more.

theavenger333
07-05-2006, 01:45 AM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to KillerTA again

sidewayzbimmer
07-05-2006, 02:15 AM

Same for me..... :rolf :rolf

BadAzzGTA89
07-05-2006, 06:59 AM
X-3:rolf

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 07:07 AM

I got that one and something about giving too much rep in the last 24 hours... :rolf

GTSLOW
07-05-2006, 10:58 AM
Got my daily rep in for him :thumbsup

Poncho
07-05-2006, 03:34 PM
too bad mine has no effect..

PB86MCSS
07-05-2006, 09:05 PM
No one deserves to have their rides messed with, I don't care if there isn't security on it. That said anyone with a car they care about *should* get at least one security device, multiple prefered. Especially a car like a GN or an older desirable car thats easy to steal, plus a big target. Alarms are cute but I think actual physical deterents and kill switches, etc...are at least as good and I'm not talking about the club either ;). Bad thing is if someone wants it bad enough chances are they will get it, but most times they'll just find an easier target. Bottom line make the cheesedicks work for it, since they apparently can't get a real job in the first place they should work hard at something :mad:.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:32 PM
Are you ****** stupid? You can bypass most security systems so easily... Think about it... When a car alarm goes off in a parking lot do people stop and look? No! They keep right on walking... No one cares anyomre, car alarms are pretty much useless unless you have one of those remotes that makes noise or vibrates... If they want it they'll get it! There are very few security systems that actually do anything useful.

One of my friends had a security system on his Avenger, parked in his driveway here in Menomonee Falls, security system armed, he woke up in the morning, and found his car not only on bricks, but everything was stolen out of it, including the security system brain box! Funny part is that they broke in, and used the tools from his trunk to steal all of his ****. It was like a double burn...

So you're dumb, shut the **** up before you get more negative feedback... You better be happy that it's stopping me from giving you more otherwise you'd have it!

OK, so by your "logic" you should just leave the keys in the ignition and the door unlocked because even with an alarm a car can be stolen and if a thief wants it they'll get it. Everyone knows that a car can be stolen but common sense would tell you that there are many things that can be done to prevent/deter it. Did I actually have to type this out for you? :confused You're a moron and not smart enough to debate me.

Actually I do look when an alarm goes off and if I saw someone breaking into a car I'd take action. Maybe you wouldn't but I'm the type of person that would help someone out.

So your friend car wasn't stolen? What does that have to do with stolen cars? Maybe your friend shouldn't hang around such shady characters that would steal his stuff. I'd bet that it was someone he knows.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:36 PM
If someone wants your car they will get it, alarm or not. You must be in that fantasy world where you think an alarm is going to stop someone from stealing your car. :rolf :asshole
So you would rather not have an alarm than have one? A car with an alarm is just as likely to be stolen as one without?

Please respond because I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:41 PM

The guy with the GN had his car stolen from his driveway!! But nothing like a bit of compasion from a supposed fellow car enthusiast to just rub salt in it....asswipe.
How did I offend the guy? I feel bad for him because I know what it's like to have a car stolen and maybe people reading this post can take action and learn from this guys mistakes.

I realy do hope he recovers his car because I know how much it sucks to have a car broken into and or stolen. I've been through it before many times.

I agree that no one has the right to steal a car and I don't understand why you feel that I think it is ok:confused I never said anything remotely close to that or implied it.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:45 PM
Im now under the impression that if you have a security system on your car, you are an idiot. I had an Alpine alarm put on my car with pager years ago. Not only did the pager not work more that a 1/4 mile away, I begain to have problems with the electrical system after it was installed. But i could not pin it for sure on the alarm as the cause.

On my 84 Corvette, I started to have a no start problem on it. After searching the car for a year trying to find the problem, I located it. The car had an alarm prior to me owning it and was removed by the time I got the car. Dumbazz alarm installer cut the 10ga ignition wire from the ignition switch and when the alarm was pulled, they jumped it with a piece of 18 ga wire. Not enouh power to turn the starter.

My Trans Am had a similar job done to the ignition wire. When they cut it to put the alarm in, the alarm wire was a 16 ga. Thats why I have had so many electrical problems.

Screw them things

From what you just typed it sounds to be more of a problem with the installer than the simple fact that you had an alarm. A properly installed quality alarm is very effective and should only be installed by a trusted company.

88Nightmare
07-05-2006, 10:46 PM
Most alarms are just noise shows. Not many people spend the money to get a good alarm, like the viper alarms with paging remotes. But even then, if you are dealing with pros, the car would be gone by the time you made it outside. Like others said, if someone wants it bad enough, they will steal it. Yeah I suppose having an alarm might give you a little piece of mind, but its not going to prevent much. Car theft/chop shops is big business and lots of money can be made, and a little alarm isnt going to stop someone from getting your car. I've even heard stories of peoples cars getting stolen out of their garage!

Try reading other threads more. If you did, you'd realize his car has been recovered days ago.....

88Nightmare
07-05-2006, 10:48 PM
boy you really are pushing them car alarms. Are you a dealer/installer of them? lol :)

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:49 PM
No one deserves to have their rides messed with, I don't care if there isn't security on it. That said anyone with a car they care about *should* get at least one security device, multiple prefered. Especially a car like a GN or an older desirable car thats easy to steal, plus a big target. Alarms are cute but I think actual physical deterents and kill switches, etc...are at least as good and I'm not talking about the club either ;). Bad thing is if someone wants it bad enough chances are they will get it, but most times they'll just find an easier target. Bottom line make the cheesedicks work for it, since they apparently can't get a real job in the first place they should work hard at something :mad:.
I totaly agree and that's what I'm trying to say but I guess some people are more concerned about giving me neg. rep points than actually contributing information to what could be a beneficial post.

The more theft deterents you have, the less chance you're car will be stolen.

I want to keep my car for a long time so I do everything I can to make sure it's secure. I guess if someone hasn't had the terrible experience of having a car stolen or broken into, they can't fully understand what I'm saying and how important it is.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:51 PM
boy you really are pushing them car alarms. Are you a dealer/installer of them? lol :)
HA:) no but I do think that's probably the first thing you should get. After that, a custom kill switch, maybe a club, etc.

88Nightmare
07-05-2006, 10:53 PM
clubs suck. end of story. slows a crook down by 15 seconds if he comes prepared for it.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 10:56 PM
clubs suck. end of story. slows a crook down by 15 seconds if he comes prepared for it.
If the thief is prepared then you're right, but I realy think that the more obstacles a thief has the less likely he'll be able to or even attempt to steal the car.

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 11:02 PM
You're a moron and not smart enough to debate me.

Bwhahahahhahaa Ok... Next time you say something 100% logical I'll believe it...

And you know something it's already been said before, if a theif wants it they'll get it car alarm or not. There was actually something on Channel 6, I believe, about car alarms not doing **** becsue people don't really watch. They had a professional break into cars with car alarms in broad daylight and filmed as people just walked past and didn't do anything about it.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 11:08 PM
Bwhahahahhahaa Ok... Next time you say something 100% logical I'll believe it...

And you know something it's already been said before, if a theif wants it they'll get it car alarm or not. There was actually something on Channel 6, I believe, about car alarms not doing **** becsue people don't really watch. They had a professional break into cars with car alarms in broad daylight and filmed as people just walked past and didn't do anything about it.
Everything I said was 100% logical and can be backed up by facts. Your statements can only be backed by opinion.

If you were a thief, would you steal a car with an alarm or the same one without the alarm? Please respond because I'm truly interested in seeing how you'll defend your answer.

Does your car have an alarm? I'd tend to think it does because it is a newer mustang and most of those came with factory alarm systems.

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 11:12 PM
Does your car have an alarm?

Actually it has two... The "passive" alarm from the factory, and a louisville slugger in the trunk... :rolf But honestly I've never had any problems thus far, so I don't really worry about it. Plus if someone does decide to steal it, or contents, I do have insurance. Becsaue once again, as I said if they're going to steal it they're going to steal it. Car alarm or not.

EDIT: If I were a theif how would I know if the car has an alarm or not til it goes off?

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 11:20 PM
EDIT: If I were a theif how would I know if the car has an alarm or not til it goes off?
The flashing red LED or the factory stickers on the window.

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 11:21 PM
The flashing red LED or the factory stickers on the window.

My car has neither one of these...

Edit: The "theft" light only flashes if you try to start the car with a non-programmed key

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 11:26 PM
Actually it has two... The "passive" alarm from the factory, and a louisville slugger in the trunk... :rolf But honestly I've never had any problems thus far, so I don't really worry about it. Plus if someone does decide to steal it, or contents, I do have insurance. Becsaue once again, as I said if they're going to steal it they're going to steal it. Car alarm or not.

Since you have an alarm, I'm sure that you arm the car evertime you leave it. Why would you say an alarm is completely useless? Probably because you just want to stick it to me since you don't like me. That's fine, but doing that is unproductive, immature, and destructive to yourself.

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 11:27 PM
My car has neither one of these...

Edit: The "theft" light only flashes if you try to start the car with a non-programmed key
Or if the sensor in the car senses a shock during an attempted break in, the horn should honk and the alarm will go off. At least it does on my car.

Slow Joe
07-05-2006, 11:34 PM
Or if the sensor in the car senses a shock during an attempted break in, the horn should honk and the alarm will go off. At least it does on my car.

Nope, I already said it's a passive alarm...

KillerTA
07-05-2006, 11:46 PM
Nope, I already said it's a passive alarm...
From what I understand, a passive alarm automatically arms itself and does have an audible siren. Afterall, an alarm has to have a siren or warning system or it wouldn't be an alarm.

I'm thinking you have keyless entry and some type of factory ignition anti theft system (something to do with the key) but I don't know about fords.

WilliamZ
07-06-2006, 01:02 AM
So you would rather not have an alarm than have one? A car with an alarm is just as likely to be stolen as one without?

Please respond because I'd like to hear your thoughts on this.

Yes, I would rather not waste my money on an alarm. I would rather have other mods that prevent people from driving off with my car. Like I said before if a theif wants a car bad enough, he/she will get it.

Slow Joe
07-06-2006, 09:27 AM
From what I understand, a passive alarm automatically arms itself and does have an audible siren. Afterall, an alarm has to have a siren or warning system or it wouldn't be an alarm.

I'm thinking you have keyless entry and some type of factory ignition anti theft system (something to do with the key) but I don't know about fords.

That's what a passive alarm is... It's PASSIVE -- makes no noise, etc but it won't let you start the car w/o the correct coded key.

Rocket Power
07-06-2006, 12:32 PM
I prefer just to have cars no one else wants:goof

88Nightmare
07-06-2006, 05:48 PM
Passive alarms can make noise. My Silverado has a passive alarm. For example, say I lock my doors with the windows down, if someone reaches in and flips the lock button or tab and opens the door, the lights and horn go off. If someone smashed my window and opened the door from the inside, it would go off. But if someone bumps the outside it wont do a damn thing. Someone could come and total my truck in the parking lot while its sittin there with my super duper passive alarm activated and it would just sit there like a dee dee dee and not make a damn sound. Fords are the same, I had many.... :)

Slow Joe
07-06-2006, 07:16 PM
LOL, Well I guess I never really tried that... But I still think it wouldn't do anything... lol

68RR440
07-06-2006, 07:21 PM
Passive alarms can make noise. My Silverado has a passive alarm. For example, say I lock my doors with the windows down, if someone reaches in and flips the lock button or tab and opens the door, the lights and horn go off. If someone smashed my window and opened the door from the inside, it would go off. But if someone bumps the outside it wont do a damn thing. Someone could come and total my truck in the parking lot while its sittin there with my super duper passive alarm activated and it would just sit there like a dee dee dee and not make a damn sound. Fords are the same, I had many.... :)

So its activated by the dome light switch on the door jamb, right?

ffvetteman
07-06-2006, 07:35 PM
From what you just typed it sounds to be more of a problem with the installer than the simple fact that you had an alarm. A properly installed quality alarm is very effective and should only be installed by a trusted company.

Fact is, people working on other peoples cars dont give a sh!t. These idiots dont care, they just want to get it done.

Thats why my cars dont go into shop, I have seen so much hack work on cars.

Poncho
07-06-2006, 08:02 PM
interesting.

I think my GTO has a active alarm then.

hit it hard enough and I think it goes off. I know that even if you unlock it with it's own key the alarm goes off and WILL NOT STOP till you start it w/ it's key, but has to be programmed.

I know the Mariner has a passive, and the TA, none.

88Nightmare
07-06-2006, 09:39 PM
I dont know what activates the passive alarm systems, but whatever activates it could probably be disabled anyway. and besides, the alarm stops when either A. you hit unlock on the remote or B. start the car.

theavenger333
07-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Like I said before if a theif wants a car bad enough, he/she will get it.
this man speaks the truth.... for once! churro

HITMAN
07-06-2006, 09:41 PM
Here's my $.02
Beware the alarm installer! Who better to know how to get around your security system? He checks out your car when the install is being done, and if he likes what he sees, he just might take it upon himself to liberate your goodies or your car...

88Nightmare
07-06-2006, 10:13 PM
this is true, but how would the guy know where you live?

88Nightmare
07-06-2006, 10:14 PM
either way, you cant trust anyone. I park my silverado in my garage even though I do have full coverage insurance on it. I park that ***** right next to my 2000 Yamaha YZ :)

Al
07-06-2006, 11:04 PM

Some cars simply have coded keys. I once did not think of it as a theft/break in deterrent, but it will keep someone from driving off in your car. Anything that makes noise is a deterrent, yet will also not guarantee that someone will not drive off with or remove property from your car.

Here's my $.02
Beware the alarm installer! Who better to know how to get around your security system? He checks out your car when the install is being done, and if he likes what he sees, he just might take it upon himself to liberate your goodies or your car...

Didn't this issue occur at Hall VW in HC?

I recall a convicted vehicle theif telling me about how he could get extra keys and alarm remotes for cars which were brought to his cousin's auto shop.

I prefer just to have cars no one else wants:goof

Really...

I'm picturing a rusty car with a smashed windshield, torn seats, no radio, and a dragging exhaust.

STKMACH
07-07-2006, 02:03 AM
How did I offend the guy? I feel bad for him because I know what it's like to have a car stolen and maybe people reading this post can take action and learn from this guys mistakes.

I realy do hope he recovers his car because I know how much it sucks to have a car broken into and or stolen. I've been through it before many times.

I agree that no one has the right to steal a car and I don't understand why you feel that I think it is ok:confused I never said anything remotely close to that or implied it.If you don't have a good security system on your car then you're a dumbass. That was posted by you Killer TA. Actually you offended alot of people with that comment. Let's say someone is walking down the street and gets robbed in a good part of town and they do not have a can of mase would that person be a dumb ass????????

HITMAN
07-07-2006, 02:13 AM
this is true, but how would the guy know where you live?

All he would have to do is read the work order. It would have some sort of information that could be used. Perhaps you have an insurance card in the glove box? Lots of info that could be used there, as well. If worse came to worse, he could just have one of his crook friends follow you home.:punch: :chair:

88Nightmare
07-07-2006, 04:01 PM
speaking of following people home... this assclown followed me home the other day. didnt do anything on the road to piss him off, he was never even behind me and I was never behind him, we drove side by side down howell avenue, then he followed me through my subdivision, and when I pulled into my driveway, him and his friend were pointing at my truck. I didnt like that. So I took a snow shovel and plowed all my crap to one side of the garage, put the dirtbike on the other, and parked the truck diagonally right in the middle :)

GTSLOW
07-07-2006, 04:08 PM
speaking of following people home... this assclown followed me home the other day. didnt do anything on the road to piss him off, he was never even behind me and I was never behind him, we drove side by side down howell avenue, then he followed me through my subdivision, and when I pulled into my driveway, him and his friend were pointing at my truck. I didnt like that. So I took a snow shovel and plowed all my crap to one side of the garage, put the dirtbike on the other, and parked the truck diagonally right in the middle :)

What were the driving?

88Nightmare
07-07-2006, 04:09 PM
Dark blue Acura of some sort. Mid 90's. 2 door. I could have sworn they lived in my neighborhood too, but not as far in as I do, which made me wonder why they followed me right to my driveway.

88Nightmare
07-07-2006, 04:10 PM
it might have been an acura legend I think, mid to late 90's? wasnt the old boxy style, it was relatively newer. tinted windows, aftermarket wheels, and them stupid blue headlights.

Al
07-07-2006, 10:45 PM
Remember RoboCop when they played the commercials during the movie?

There was a security system which would shock the would-be theif to death! Now that was an active security system!