PDA

View Full Version : Anyone hit up GLD on WED Nights??

Slow Joe
06-27-2006, 05:56 PM
I'm thinking about goin down to GLD tomorrow night... Anyone else wanna go as well??

I wanna see if I can get better than a 15.550, guess my car's slow anyways, but hey mightas well see if I can beat my best thus far... :thumbsup

Berettaspeed
06-27-2006, 09:37 PM
sometimes you just have to race against yourself.. 15.5 is not all that bad. its normal IMO.. LOL :stare

srt4eh
06-27-2006, 09:53 PM
I'm thinking about goin down to GLD tomorrow night... Anyone else wanna go as well??

I wanna see if I can get better than a 15.550, guess my car's slow anyways, but hey mightas well see if I can beat my best thus far... :thumbsup

i don't know if tomorrow is the night you wanna go.....its gonna be packed with srt4s......

BadAzzGTA89
06-27-2006, 09:54 PM

my wifes sunfire is as fast as that:rolf :rolf

Slow Joe
06-27-2006, 10:51 PM
sometimes you just have to race against yourself.. 15.5 is not all that bad. its normal IMO.. LOL :stare

LOL Yeah, 15.5 is relatively normal for similar cars... Some quicker some slower... I think it's got a low 15 in it as it sits, and that's my goal...

i don't know if tomorrow is the night you wanna go.....its gonna be packed with srt4s......

I really don't care... It's either I race a Neon or a Mustang GT, I'm not trying to win, I'm trying to get a better time...

my wifes sunfire is as fast as that:rolf :rolf

That's nice... Must be modified... I know that a STOCK Cavi/Sunfire 2.4L 5-Speed don't keep up with my car... All my car has is a CAI and a Cat-Back... And the suspension stuff, but I'm trying to figure out at this point if it's helping or hurting...

awsomeears
06-27-2006, 11:03 PM
Don't forget the Jets @ GLD. I hope the weather is great