PDA

View Full Version : Bush Race at Milwaukee Mile Saturday night

TransAm12sec
06-25-2006, 12:47 AM
It was a good time. Besides the 3 caution flags in the last 15 laps of the race, it was exciting. The Menards #11 car won. There were quite a few passes, and crashes at every corner throughout the race. Tickets are expensive at $69. Luckily for me, a friend gave them to me for half off.

LITE SPD
06-25-2006, 01:29 AM
I had fun at the race myself. Never been to a Nascar race before so it was quite an experience for me. My favorite was in the #20 car, Danny ???? He came up from the back of the pack like twice. And Harvoc got everything he deserved on the last lap.

BadAzzGTA89
06-25-2006, 11:40 AM
Tickets are expensive at $69. Luckily for me, a friend gave them to me for half off.
I know!
Lucky me though i get them for free:devil
My company provides a semi and a trailer as a stage for driver introductions:thumbsup
You guys might have seen me when we were breaking down the trailer i was wearing a red t-shirt.
I was doing a lot of:alcoholic in the infield/paddock

u_say_go
06-25-2006, 09:40 PM
just read on the milwaukee mile website that this tuesday and wednesday, from 9am-5pm Jeff Gordon, Jimmie Johnson, Kyle Busch, Brian Vickers and up to 4-5 other Nextel Cup drivers will be testing at the Mile....for free. Here's the catch, only those who hold ticket stubs from either the truck or Busch race from this weekend will be admitted.
Anyone who has ticket stubs from the race this weekend, who arent going to be able to go to this practice.......:D I'll take them

TransAm12sec
06-25-2006, 09:53 PM
You can have mine.

u_say_go
06-25-2006, 10:01 PM
check your pm. thanks!!!

RanJer
06-25-2006, 11:14 PM
I had fun at the race myself. Never been to a Nascar race before so it was quite an experience for me. My favorite was in the #20 car, Danny ???? He came up from the back of the pack like twice. And Harvoc got everything he deserved on the last lap.

Guessing you're not a huge Nascar fan hehe, I wasn't there. Watched it on FX, more of a Cup fan myself. Either way, the #20 car is Denny Hamlin, and it's Kevin Harvick, not Harvoc. Just to avoid confusion..

LITE SPD
06-26-2006, 01:11 AM
Guessing you're not a huge Nascar fan hehe, I wasn't there. Watched it on FX, more of a Cup fan myself. Either way, the #20 car is Denny Hamlin, and it's Kevin Harvick, not Harvoc. Just to avoid confusion..
You are right, I am not. Sorry for the misspelling. It still was fun to watch though. I did ask someone at the race on why the Nextel cup drivers race in the Busch series? They told me that the Busch race tends to be more of a race than a show. Is this true?

Holeshot
06-26-2006, 04:43 PM
Pic's and Vid's from Sat AT&T 250. From the Pits and from the Stands.
http://s33.photobucket.com/albums/d71/ls1gtotiger/ATT%20250/