PDA

View Full Version : cingular users.....

theavenger333
06-23-2006, 11:21 PM
anybody use the Lockline insurance? my phone took a poop, screen went fuzzy, and i have been paying the like 3.99 or whatever a month for the lockline insurance. let me tell you, what a frickin GREAT deal. customer service wise, absolutly amazing! i called the 800 number, ran through a automated question thing for what was happening with the phone (took like a minute) then talked to a operator for about 5. took down my info, model phone, etc, asked some questions. i said yeah i drop it, it happens, she goes "oh yeah we just ask for our information, you pay for the insurance, you get your phone fixed." well my phone wasn't sold anymore, so i get an upgrade to a newer model no questions asked! i finished the call at 4pm on thursday afternoon, i got my phone from FedEx friday at 2:30. less than 24 hours! they give you a mailing label and box to send ur old unit in, and ur done. i'm extremely happy with the service. you pay a one time deductable of 50 bucks. if anything happens again while i'm a cingular subscriber, no deductable, nothing. i got an upgrade from my Sony Ericsson T637 to a Z520. bigtime upgrade IMO. just thought i'd mention that to those of us who do tend to treat the phones rough. mine lasted over 1.5 years, not bad. the 3.99 a month or whatever is worth it.

SlowStee
06-23-2006, 11:56 PM
anybody use the Lockline insurance? my phone took a poop, screen went fuzzy, and i have been paying the like 3.99 or whatever a month for the lockline insurance. let me tell you, what a frickin GREAT deal. customer service wise, absolutly amazing! i called the 800 number, ran through a automated question thing for what was happening with the phone (took like a minute) then talked to a operator for about 5. took down my info, model phone, etc, asked some questions. i said yeah i drop it, it happens, she goes "oh yeah we just ask for our information, you pay for the insurance, you get your phone fixed." well my phone wasn't sold anymore, so i get an upgrade to a newer model no questions asked! i finished the call at 4pm on thursday afternoon, i got my phone from FedEx friday at 2:30. less than 24 hours! they give you a mailing label and box to send ur old unit in, and ur done. i'm extremely happy with the service. you pay a one time deductable of 50 bucks. if anything happens again while i'm a cingular subscriber, no deductable, nothing. i got an upgrade from my Sony Ericsson T637 to a Z520. bigtime upgrade IMO. just thought i'd mention that to those of us who do tend to treat the phones rough. mine lasted over 1.5 years, not bad. the 3.99 a month or whatever is worth it.
same thing with about every cell phone company...Signal Insurance

ive done it 5 times in the last year and a half :)