PDA

View Full Version : 1970 Cutlass Convertible F/S

Memphis
06-22-2006, 07:28 PM
1970 Olds Cutlass Supreme Convertible. This car is a project, motor runs and it will drive around the yard or onto a trailer. 350 4 barrel, non original motor. Automatic trans, 12 bolt rear end (open I believe), dual exhaust with glass packs. Body is almost finished, has new quarter panels. Passenger door needs two patches yet and some filler needs to be finished on a few seams, trunk lid needs to be replaced. Car is mostly in primer. Front floors have been repaired (fiberglass I think) and are very solid. If you want a show car, they need to be cut out and new ones welded in. The rears are solid as is the trunk, frame is very nice. Drum brakes on all four corners, non a/c car, power top. Originally matador red with a black top and black interior. Interior is complete but will need to be redone. Console in the car is a newer unit (73-77) but looks nice in the car, has correct shifter. Non tilt, original tach and gauges car but they were stolen prior to my owning it. Has standard idiot light cluster with aftermarket tach in it now. Top needs to be replaced and is not bolted into the car currently. It is all there including motor, bows, frame, trim, etc. All chrome is present, but some of it is pitted or dented. Has dual cutout rear bumper for a 442 installed and has 15" ralleye wheels with snap on center caps. Windshield is missing, drivers door is disassembeled but all parts are there. Any questions, please pm me. Will get pics asap. $5000 complete, has clear title.

Memphis
06-24-2006, 10:37 AM
More pictures available. PM if interested....

purpl72olds
06-25-2006, 07:20 PM
How long have you had it ? Was it like this when you bought it ?

Memphis
06-25-2006, 07:36 PM
Bought it just the way it is, have not had it that long.

Memphis
06-29-2006, 10:33 PM
partial trades considered...need to make room...and funds...soon.