PDA

View Full Version : third gen owners come in...

loudrsls1
06-22-2006, 02:49 PM
i think we should have a meet up some where some time soon. just localy. just to get to gether and see what we all have and to shoot the sh!t. what ever . i dont mind the fourth gens but ide like to see whats up with the third gens. if anyones interested post sudgestions.

PonyKiller87
06-23-2006, 07:38 AM
I agree, this would be a good time. I was thinking about having a 3rd gen mod fest / get together at my place, but it wouldn't be until some time in August.

Myles
06-23-2006, 07:43 AM
:<

No one likes the second gen guys.

77thor
06-23-2006, 07:53 AM
:<

No one likes the second gen guys.

ain't that the truth

Poncho
06-23-2006, 08:13 AM
i'm up for it.

you can laugh @ my work beater.

sagging headliner was driving me so nuts, and combined w/ the foam from it blowing off into my eyes, blinding me on the freeway w/ the t-tops off, I just ripped that damn thing right off last night.

PonyKiller87
06-23-2006, 10:04 AM
sagging headliner was driving me so nuts, and combined w/ the foam from it blowing off into my eyes, blinding me on the freeway w/ the t-tops off, I just ripped that damn thing right off last night.

I hope you didn't break it, there like $200 to replace, but if you still have the backing part in tacked its not to hard to fix. I just recently did mine. Poured fiberglass resin in the back sided of it, then ripped off all the old crap and recovered it.