View Full Version : Anyone have a old US cellular phone you dont need?

sidewayzbimmer
06-21-2006, 06:55 PM
My screen broke on mine today and i need a new one but the prices they have are outrageous! I need something super cheap or free? Just curious as to if anyone has one laying around.
thanks alot
bryan

Ricky Bobby
06-21-2006, 09:11 PM
i got 2 of the old flip phones from audivox or whatever that u got free u pic up

RanJer
06-21-2006, 09:16 PM
i got a us cellular lg vx6000 with the wall charger and car charger. Maybe throw me a 6 pack or something hehe

pOrk
06-22-2006, 02:13 AM
I have a few oldies, non flip single colors

SlowStee
06-22-2006, 03:30 AM
My screen broke on mine today and i need a new one but the prices they have are outrageous! I need something super cheap or free? Just curious as to if anyone has one laying around.
thanks alot
bryan
yeah youre a dumbass

RanJer
06-23-2006, 01:09 PM
yeah youre a dumbass

Hey I've broken many a LCD screen on the old-ish audiovox flips, thats why i got the LG. it was a lot more durable.

SlowStee
06-23-2006, 02:26 PM
Hey I've broken many a LCD screen on the old-ish audiovox flips, thats why i got the LG. it was a lot more durable.
no I mean like I have more than a few Us cellular phones he could of had..and he knows this.

danwaite
06-25-2006, 02:11 AM
I got a Moto. v266. About 4 months old, got it through phone insurance, throw in a few cases of beer and it's yours. Works perfect. I just need to cancel my contract, because I HATE USC ASSHOLES

T-Bag
06-25-2006, 02:43 PM
yeah youre a dumbass
hahaha :rolf

84hurst
06-25-2006, 04:47 PM
Question about this.... You can just get an old phone from someone and just take it to USC and have it activated? I assume that the phone must have originally been sold by USC, correct? So, I could buy a phone on Ebay, and as long as Sprint (that's who I use) originally sold it or still does, I can take it in there and they can activate it? Is there a charge for this, I've never heard of this?

SlowStee
06-25-2006, 05:20 PM
Question about this.... You can just get an old phone from someone and just take it to USC and have it activated? I assume that the phone must have originally been sold by USC, correct? So, I could buy a phone on Ebay, and as long as Sprint (that's who I use) originally sold it or still does, I can take it in there and they can activate it? Is there a charge for this, I've never heard of this?
any us cellular phone can be used by someone with us cellular...granted they charge you a $15 activation fee..

but it has to be a phone for the cellular company you are using...Ive actually boughten 2 phones off ebay

84hurst
06-25-2006, 05:23 PM
thanks for the info, I'll have to look for a new phone now! :thumbsup

SlowStee
06-25-2006, 05:38 PM
thanks for the info, I'll have to look for a new phone now! :thumbsup
your best bet is to get insurance on your phone though, it really is worth the money..

once they discontinue selling your model phone, once your phone breaks and you have to use insurance, they will give you the newest version they sell of that kind of phone :thumbsup