PDA

View Full Version : Culvers tonight 6/20

Heat Seeker WS6
06-20-2006, 04:03 PM
The rains looking very spotty- anyone heading out?

PureSound15
06-20-2006, 05:22 PM
John, do you officially have a spot to hang out at every night of the week?:rolf

I might come out depending on what time I get out of work and if I can go golfing or not:banana1:

P.s. Did you hear my waste-gate open right away when I left last night? It almost seemed like it was stuck open when I left, I couldn't hold any boost until this morning? Damn volkswagen.

Heat Seeker WS6
06-20-2006, 06:17 PM
John, do you officially have a spot to hang out at every night of the week?:rolf

I might come out depending on what time I get out of work and if I can go golfing or not:banana1:

P.s. Did you hear my waste-gate open right away when I left last night? It almost seemed like it was stuck open when I left, I couldn't hold any boost until this morning? Damn volkswagen.

Here's the tentative Schedule

Monday-Waukesha Show
Tuesday-Culvers Hales Corners
Wed- Pistol Petes/ Kopps- Brookfield
Thurs- Culvers- Oak Creek
Friday- open
Sat- open
Sunday- open

1/2 lb cheeseburger, w/o works, ketchup only & fries w/ Ice Cream for dessert :drool: - Oscars

I didn't notice anything unusual with it last night, and I thought I heard it on your 2-3 shift once you got southbound passing us heading home.

PureSound15
06-20-2006, 10:24 PM
1/2 lb cheeseburger, w/o works, ketchup only & fries w/ Ice Cream for dessert :drool: - Oscars

How are you not fat?

Firefighter Z
06-20-2006, 10:31 PM
John its more like this for Thursday...

Thurs- Culvers- Oak Creek, then Oscars sitting in lawn chairs LOL!.

Last Thursday was to funny... Remember when the cops came up to us and saw us sitting in lawn chairs. They had the WTF look. LOL

Heat Seeker WS6
06-21-2006, 12:23 AM
How are you not fat?

Efficient wastegate :thumbsup

PureSound15
06-21-2006, 07:29 AM
Efficient wastegate :thumbsup

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

77thor
06-23-2006, 05:09 PM
never been there... but I'm free for a change next Tues 6/27... if the weathers OK, I'm going.